POWER RANGERS

Yes, all the red rangers from MMPR to WildForce in one episode where they take down Serpenterra.
I loved Wild Force Unhappy Time force was pretty cool, but none was better than Mighty Morphin'
Time force wasn't that bad but question is, could they really look out of their helmits or were they just seeing everything as their colour? for example, Red ranger seeing everything as red.

[Image: timeranger_title.jpg]

Honestly, wouldn't that put them off in some way or anyother?
I love how the special effects are just as cheesy now as they were in 1997. XD
lol.

Sparks whenever you get hit
Go flying back in slow motion while screaming "UAAAAAAAGHHH"
And generic subvillains that get dispatched like nothing.
[puttys or something]
Along with polystyrene from buildings that had been blown up. XD They really do pay out so little to get so much. :\
Always loved the Zord fights, doing them from low angles to make them look bigger, when its just people in Zord costumes in a miniaturized city. Its 2009 and they still haven't got it to look legit yet haha.
Zord fights are what i hated the most T_T
now i skip them all the time after I know what the new zords/combos/special attacks are,
(Jul. 22, 2009  4:13 PM)To Wrote: My cousin who's a hardcore Tokusatsu fan (he imports Japanese DVDs,etc.) says RPM is probably the best adaptation Disney has ever done in terms of overall tone. But he's not really into Sentai, he's more into Ultraman, Kamen Rider, and things like Garo.

Yeah! GARO rocked Grin
Oh dear Power Rangers.

I've got around 10+ people now each doing different Red Rangers for cosplays in two years time :3

I've actually been watching Power Rangers RPM, apparently it's the final NA Power Rangers series so...yeah LoL

Anyways, here enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2BBl7_-4JA
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:31 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Oh dear Power Rangers.

I've got around 10+ people now each doing different Red Rangers for cosplays in two years time :3

I've actually been watching Power Rangers RPM, apparently it's the final NA Power Rangers series so...yeah LoL

This was probably the most awesome parody ive ever seen in my entirely 16 years of life LOL
Hahhahahha, that was one of the greatest parodies I have ever seen!

Hahahah, that was awesome.
I remember the thunder Zords(i think it was the one were the red rangers zord was a dragon)
(Jul. 26, 2009  4:04 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: I remember the thunder Zords(i think it was the one were the red rangers zord was a dragon)

They had to be the best Zords and wasn't it a pheonix? :\

Edit: Just had a look and you are right but I swear there was a pheonix.

This made my day.
And now.... My PR rant!

Mighty Morphin' was not that good, people just love it because it was their first (and mostly only) series
Zeo is superior in every way.

Turbo was an absolute disgrace and they were going to quit the series if In Space wasn't good.
In Space is possibly the best PR series. The ending is the greatest PR finale Ever. Period.

Time Force was my favorite hands down. Quantum Ranger? Hellz yeah!
Wild Force had the GREATEST episode of all time, but the series was horrible.

Disney screwed up everything. SPD sucked. Watch Dekaranger, instead.

I'm very surprised that Disney even had their hands in RPM, the absolute best Disney series ever made. Imagine you're a Batman fan, and all you have seen is the Adam West version, then some guy tells you "hey they made a movie too!" and hands you The Dark Knight. That's what RPM is like. Did I mention it marked the return of Judd Lynn?

P.S. I'm really more of a Sentai fan and you can PM me if you ever want to talk about it. Smile
I go absolutely crazy for the original first power rangers. I actually just recently went thru a phase of watching the show all over again before i got into beyblades again lol. Tommy has and will always be my power ranger heartthrob. Original Green/White Ranger FTW! =D "my character" when me, my brother, and my three cousins used to always play it when we were little, was Kimberly of course! lol. i remember making up the girly purple ranger for my cuz so she could have a girl character, and my other girl cousin was the yellow ranger Aishia. i think thats how it's spelled... lol xD
Sry for the double post buuuuuuut....

(Jul. 25, 2009  9:31 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Anyways, here enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2BBl7_-4JA

This has also made my day!! TOO FUNNY!!! lol! xD ty for showing this to us
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:59 AM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: Tommy has and will always be my power ranger heartthrob. Original Green/White Ranger FTW!

Did you even bother with Zeo?
Tommy was the Red Zeo Ranger...
By RPM Disney was basically done with the franchise, which is why it got a scope not seen in the Disney era. It's very similar to how Time Force (produced in the middle of when Disney was purchasing Saban), and In Space (where it was to be the end, so no one at the network cared anymore) was produced.

I'm a bit disapointed that the new Saban company seems to be following the Sentai story much more closely in the new PR season set to air next year. I was kind of hoping that Saban was going to do a complete reboot to the brand, and restart it similarily to MMPR.

Speaking of MMPR, while it's really cheesy children's show, it's not completely horrible. I'm also sad to hear about how David Yost's (Billy/Blue Ranger) time on the show, as it wasn't a good one. I can't go into details due to rules on the board, but a simple Google search will point you into the correct direction.
before i love themStupid now i hate themChocked_2
Power Rangers was basically my childhood. I wore everything to do with PR Smile I was pretty much obsessed... until BEYBLADES CAME!!! I dislike the first MMPR because they were really racist...
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:59 AM)RayJøker Wrote: Power Rangers was basically my childhood. I wore everything to do with PR Smile I was pretty much obsessed... until BEYBLADES CAME!!! I dislike the first MMPR because they were really racist...

Everyone on staff has said that the yellow ranger, and black rangers happening to be Asian, and African American were both unintentional coincedences. They do have some support though, as in the original pilot the yellow ranger isn't played by an Asian woman. Although, the red ranger was played by a Native in that pilot...
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:20 AM)To Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:59 AM)RayJøker Wrote: Power Rangers was basically my childhood. I wore everything to do with PR Smile I was pretty much obsessed... until BEYBLADES CAME!!! I dislike the first MMPR because they were really racist...

Everyone on staff has said that the yellow ranger, and black rangers happening to be Asian, and African American were both unintentional coincedences. They do have some support though, as in the original pilot the yellow ranger isn't played by an Asian woman. Although, the red ranger was played by a Native in that pilot...

Well, I guess it might be a coincidence.. as long as they don't do it again.
ive never watched it well once a bit i think it was SPD it sucked badly but the first movie was cool but i dont really like it anymore