POWER RANGERS

I hear good things about the "unofficial" Sentai series.
(Apr. 15, 2012  3:32 AM)To Wrote: [Image: h1ePy.png]

Akibaranger is best ranger!

[Image: TfUkv.gif]

May I take some time to say how I much I loved Akibaranger.
(Oct. 27, 2011  11:12 PM)4catsinaboat Wrote: Nice.
Bandai Japan is trying to break focus of the TV while you play with Samurai Ha-Oh.
It is a mystery

lol how did that happen?
I'm excited to see the Legacy Zords Smile
Oh man. I saw Go-Busters VS Kyoryuger.
Oh glorious.
I recently started watched Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger and Gosei Sentai Dairanger...definitely exceeded my expectations going in. I can't even decide which team I like better.
I know this is might sound strange but who likes the new kyoryuger season in south korea or are there haters?
Just a thread for Power Rangers
My favorite series - Lost Galaxy and Jungle Fury
Favorite Openings - Same and Dino Super Charge Zeo and In Space
Ooooh, I love Sentai and Power Rangers ^^

Favourite PR Season(s) - Too many to pick, I'll go with Time Force, Dino Thunder and RPM.
Favourite Sentai Season(s) - Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
My favorite Sentai? ToQger
It's just a really feel good show that gets surprising dark in the second half

Shame it seems that Syper Sentai is on the verge of cancellation though
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: My favorite Sentai? ToQger

Why and looks like Hasbro will continue PR
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:05 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: My favorite Sentai? ToQger

Why and looks like Hasbro will continue  PR

Toy sales. Since Toqger, they've been dropping rapidly. Super Sentai is still a merchandise driven show so no matter how well recieved they are, if the toy sales aren't good then it's considered a failure by the producers and investors. If Ryusoulger can't pick toy sales back up, then the series will most likely be cancelled
So Japan has been making jpnese dubs for PR for this reason they have nearly dubbed all series like SPD Megaforce

How did i forget to add Zeo and In Space in my fav OP
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:09 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:05 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Why and looks like Hasbro will continue  PR

Toy sales. Since Toqger, they've been dropping rapidly. Super Sentai is still a merchandise driven show so no matter how well recieved they are, if the toy sales aren't good then it's considered a failure by the producers and investors. If Ryusoulger can't pick toy sales back up, then the series will most likely be cancelled

Let's pray on Ryusoulger, since dinosaur-themed Sentai series generally do well IIRC.
My favourite Power Ranger series is definitely Dino Thunder, but S.P.D, Time Force and Lightspeed Rescue come very close. They're all worth their hype.

My favourite Sentai so far is probably Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger and Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, but I haven't seen as much Sentai.

Now keep in mind that I haven't seen In Space, and... I haven't actually seen the Zordon era stuff too, and as much as I really want to skip MMPR, I can't, in order to watch In Space and fully appreciate it, I feel like it's better to complete the entire Zordon era, until then I have no opinions on In Space but I hear it's the best PR season according to general consensus. Ugh I wish MMPR didn't have SO MANY episodes.
I haven't mentioned my favorite Power Rangers
RPM is definitely up there. It was the last one made by Disney, so the writers made sure it was their magnum opus to go out with a bang
(Apr. 16, 2019  2:09 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I haven't mentioned my favorite Power Rangers
RPM is definitely up there. It was the last one made by Disney, so the writers made sure it was their magnum opus to go out with a bang

RPM is pretty good stuff, I think if PR was cancelled, it would end it on a good note. Venjix is definitely one of my more preferred villains, he has such a creepy vibe to him.
Well my country airs old Power Rangers series
Current series being aired
Nick - Super Ninja Steel
Sonic - Mystic Force

I have never watched Sentai
Super Ninja Steel Released in 2018 and in india it released in 2019 with an epic hindi Dub
The VAs for Victor and Monty were epic
Nice,I didn't know Power rangers was this popular

My fav Power rangers season is dino thunder
List of may fav Power Rangers:
10. Carter - The Red LightSpeed Ranger
9. Chase - Dino Charge Black Ranger
8. Jayden - Samurai Red Ranger
7. Jack - S.P.D Red I really like his style
6. Nick - Mystic Force Red
5.Tommy - MMPR Green , MMPR 2 White , MMPR 3 White Ninja ,Zeo Red V, DT Black well the real legendary Ranger like his style made his appearence in NSS as all his Ranger forms except White Ninja
4. Andros - In Space Red
3. Tyler - DC Red
2. Leo - Lost Galaxy Red
Well a Ranger need not be always like a Very Corrected Man like his childishbess when he wanted to visit Terra Venture
1. Casey - Jungle Fury Red
Beginning as a weak Ranger then became the leader of the team he trained to be strong taking help from others really I like Casey

Completed Wild force today on GBA
(Apr. 17, 2019  10:02 AM)LegendSonu Wrote:

Haha funny coincidence, I've actually fully played the Wild Force GBA game a few weeks back. I also loved Leo for being such a tool, like he's goofy and isn't goody two shoed like some MMPR rangers. I loved the part when Kendrix and Maya argued, instead of intervening, he just eavesdrops and encourages Kai to do it too, it's just kinda relatable in a way.

As for my favourite rangers, I really can't decide most but my top picks are definite.

10. Ethan (Blue Dino Thunder)
9. Carter (Red Lightspeed Rescue)
8. Jen (Pink Time Force)
7. Ziggy (Green RPM)
6. Anubis (Shadow SPD)
5. Sky (Blue SPD)
4. Eric (Quantum Ranger)
3. Wes (Red Time Force)
2. Cam (Green Samurai Ranger)
1. Trent (White Dino Thunder) (also my favourite PR suit)

I bet I forgot someone.
(Apr. 17, 2019  12:08 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  10:02 AM)LegendSonu Wrote:

Haha funny coincidence, I've actually fully played the Wild Force GBA game a few weeks back. I also loved Leo for being such a tool, like he's goofy and isn't goody two shoed like some MMPR rangers. I loved the part when Kendrix and Maya argued, instead of intervening, he just eavesdrops and encourages Kai to do it too, it's just kinda relatable in a way.

As for my favourite rangers, I really can't decide most but my top picks are definite.

8. Jen (Pink Time Force)
7. Ziggy (Green RPM)
6. Anubis (Shadow SPD)
5. Sky (Blue SPD)
4. Eric (Quantum Ranger)
3. Wes (Red Time Force)

I bet I forgot someone.

Cam is the Green Ninja Storm Ranger and Mike is the Green Samurai
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:54 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  12:08 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Haha funny coincidence, I've actually fully played the Wild Force GBA game a few weeks back. I also loved Leo for being such a tool, like he's goofy and isn't goody two shoed like some MMPR rangers. I loved the part when Kendrix and Maya argued, instead of intervening, he just eavesdrops and encourages Kai to do it too, it's just kinda relatable in a way.

8. Jen (Pink Time Force)
7. Ziggy (Green RPM)
6. Anubis (Shadow SPD)
5. Sky (Blue SPD)
4. Eric (Quantum Ranger)
3. Wes (Red Time Force)

I bet I forgot someone.

Cam is the Green Ninja Storm Ranger and Mike is the Green Samurai

Yeah that's what I meant, the green Ninja Storm ranger. It's just that he refers himself as Green Samurai ranger.
(Apr. 17, 2019  5:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:54 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Cam is the Green Ninja Storm Ranger and Mike is the Green Samurai

Yeah that's what I meant, the green Ninja Storm ranger. It's just that he refers himself as Green Samurai ranger.

I forgot there were Ranger Classes in Ninja Storm like Wind, Thunder and Samurai but Cam is an epic Ranger of course

Looks like Hasbro will bring up New toys for PR from old gen
Anyway Zenowing becoming th DC Silver was a huge reference to Anubis Cruger him becoming The Shadow Ranger I guess