PD discussion

Hmmm... interesting results. It seems this is more promising than EWD which is quite ironic since no one really tested this bottom until now...
BUMP!
(Jan. 24, 2011  6:25 PM)♥ Wrote: I have PD; I've used it a few times and it's never jumped. I don't know where that came from originally.

people therorized it would based on the little gaps and it stuck
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:22 AM)sexy child Wrote: BUMP!

Yo, there's no real need to bump these threads. Someone will rely if they have something to add.

However, I seriously doubt how many people will ever obtain this part. LED Sight is kind of useful I guess, but I doubt it's high on many people's priorities. Until this gets a more general release, I wonder how many people will be able to test this.
Wonder which beyblade this will be released it. Like the next GB145 in performance tip version. Can you try Earth Bull GB145PD? I would be interested to see this....
What purpose does it serve? That combo looks like a mediocre blend of stamina and defence.
I don't see how the little metaphor makes sense;
GB145 is a defensive piece while PD is a stamina tip.. so..
I am sure that BeybladeStation is thinking of it as the stamina combo having more rotation and stamina due to the increase centrifugal force that GB145 and it metal balls create. It's logical but I do not remember it doing so well in my testing.
Though it is pretty heavy, so I don't think that will help the stamina too much.
You should test it on a better stamina combo like Burn Bull 85PD. I just the around 5mins with Burn Bull 85WD so it should be a good comparison.
Can you do some solo spin times on Burn Bull on 85 with SD/WD/PD and Earth Bull 145 with SD/WD/PD.
when i get burn back, a friend has it atm, i will post test results aswell as with 230
Darnit, now i have to spend more moeny xP

If PD has really good balance, then it will definitely go great with 230.
.. Nice necro.
Not necessarily, because it should be tall enough for wheels like Earth to not destabilize easily whether it is balanced or not. Though of course I do not know how tall it is but it is a D so..
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:28 AM)Dan Wrote: .. Nice necro.
Not necessarily, because it should be tall enough for wheels like Earth to not destabilize easily whether it is balanced or not. Though of course I do not know how tall it is but it is a D so..

I'm against this Necro business; If people want to discuss PD, this is the right place for them.

D has proved to be good on 230 competetively. ControL_ has won some matches with 230D based combos against tough opposition. If the large sucess factor is down to the shape, PD will most likely outspin D in a mirror match of 230D variants.
Hmm... That's strange. I'll do more testing when my BB-90 arrives.
Sorry to be a bit off topic, but what does PD stand for?
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:34 AM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Sorry to be a bit off topic, but what does PD stand for?
If it's off-topic, don't ask.
Polish Defence.
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:43 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdpZ6OEG3tU
PD mint v EWD/WD mint is necessary, i got different results to 5.

PD seems to have no use with 230 due to hopping issues as well as not enough grip it.
In the modern metagame, PD doesn't have found use on 230, perhaps on BD145?
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:36 AM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:34 AM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Sorry to be a bit off topic, but what does PD stand for?
If it's off-topic, don't ask.
Polish Defence.
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:43 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdpZ6OEG3tU
PD mint v EWD/WD mint is necessary, i got different results to 5.

PD seems to have no use with 230 due to hopping issues as well as not enough grip it.
In the modern metagame, PD doesn't have found use on 230, perhaps on BD145?
Yes, Using PD on 230 is worst but Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) PD can be used as best Stamina Type. Uncustomized Hell Kerbecs beats any bey (customized or not) by outspins. Large width of Hell adds more spin velocity and solo spin time.
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:25 PM)X1 Wrote: Uncustomized Hell Kerbecs beats any bey (customized or not) by outspins.

Any of your Beyblades at least...
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:28 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  4:25 PM)X1 Wrote: Uncustomized Hell Kerbecs beats any bey (customized or not) by outspins.

Any of your Beyblades at least...

LOL

Anyway, try doing this against MF Lightnin L drago CH120 RF in an attack stadium. It'll go flying... Then try LLD against the same PD combo but instead do it with WD or SD. I would love to do it but I don't have PD.
lookin at azlanslayers results looks a bit strange, mabye try with mint parts.
ill try ewd es pd wen/if i go to/get back from japan, lolz
As i said, i was using a mint PD i got a day ago before i did that video. Also, WD was worn, so that results could show you that PD on 90 sucks :V. I will do testings.