Overrated/Underrated beyblades and special moves in all 3 sagas

(Jan. 04, 2021  5:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh yeah
Underrated: Turbo Awakening

I ACTUALLY DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS A SEPCIAL MOVE LOL
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:44 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh yeah
Underrated: Turbo Awakening

I ACTUALLY DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS A SEPCIAL MOVE LOL

Its not really a move its more of a technique they use to make there beys Idk powerful or something like that.
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  5:44 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: I ACTUALLY DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS A SEPCIAL MOVE LOL

Its not really a move its more of a technique they use to make there beys Idk powerful or something like that.

So why did you mention it?
Unpopular opinion (Honestly I think people will hate one): Variant Disaster was so damn awesome. From the amazing explosive animation and execution by Lane to that gut wrenching roaring “DISASTEEEERRR” he lets out when he performs the move, I truly love this move. I think it’s pretty underrated mainly because it was used to beat Valt and doesn’t make the most sense in terms of physics but it’s undoubtedly still fire.
Galaxy Pegasus is overrated
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Unpopular opinion (Honestly I think people will hate one): Variant Disaster was so damn awesome. From the amazing explosive animation and execution by Lane to that gut wrenching roaring “DISASTEEEERRR” he lets out when he performs the move, I truly love this move. I think it’s pretty underrated mainly because it was used to beat Valt and doesn’t make the most sense in terms of physics but it’s undoubtedly still fire.

yeah, it definitely has the best animation of any of Lanes moves.
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What do you think of Double Bound?

underrated

EarthHelios what about Galazy and Storm Pegasus? Are they underrated or overrated?

(i think its overrated)
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What do you think of Double Bound?

underrated considering Drum used it only once.
I know Spiral Fireball, Ultimate Storm, Thunder Slash, Spike Saw, and Aqua Shield are underrated since they only used it once
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know Spiral Fireball, Ultimate Storm, Thunder Slash, Spike Saw, and Aqua Shield are underrated since they only used it once

Rago's Armaggedon is overrated for sure