Overlooked Parts Discussion and Testing

(Jul. 21, 2014  11:31 PM)Neo Wrote: I think it's good to make a really tall bey.
Like Feather Face Duo Cancer 230HF/S Sharp Mode.

Have you tried that custom? S mode on 230 is really imbalanced haha.
Exactly Speechless never said it was advised though.
(Jul. 22, 2014  12:13 AM)Neo Wrote: Exactly Speechless never said it was advised though.

That's not a good thing (to be imbalanced) on something like S. If you know, why'd you suggest it?
While it's true HF/S is one of the "tall" Tips, you can probably overcompensate for that by using a short Track like 90 or 85. Like I said earlier, HF/S could be a decent substitute for MF on Phantom Tornado Stallers. I might try it out later.
Believe it or not, most of my best beys use parts that others think are not good, such as Dark, HF/S and ED.
A track that I think is overlooked is LW105.
(Jul. 22, 2014  3:20 AM)SupremeDragon16 Wrote: A track that I think is overlooked is LW105.
It's not really overlooked, there's just not much of a use for a low track like that.
(Jul. 22, 2014  12:33 AM)Wombat Wrote: While it's true HF/S is one of the "tall" Tips, you can probably overcompensate for that by using a short Track like 90 or 85. Like I said earlier, HF/S could be a decent substitute for MF on Phantom Tornado Stallers. I might try it out later.

It's really damn fast if you have a fast launch.
I'm gonna try Flash Unicorno 85HF/S Hole Flat when I get home. Smash. Stall, right.
(Jul. 22, 2014  5:23 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  12:33 AM)Wombat Wrote: While it's true HF/S is one of the "tall" Tips, you can probably overcompensate for that by using a short Track like 90 or 85. Like I said earlier, HF/S could be a decent substitute for MF on Phantom Tornado Stallers. I might try it out later.

I'm gonna try Flash Unicorno 85HF/S Hole Flat when I get home. Smash. Stall, right.
Tbh I could see that easily being outclassed by Ingulit's Flash Orion W145MF. Btw unicorno doesn't work as good as Orion with Flash.
(Jul. 22, 2014  6:20 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  5:23 AM)Neo Wrote:

Tbh I could see that easily being outclassed by Ingulit's Flash Orion W145MF. Btw unicorno doesn't work as good as Orion with Flash.
I'll check that out..but ER's don't matter a ton.
I will be putting up so e more videos on my channel soon to demonstrate the abilities that these nit often used parts really have. But please try not to copy my combos exactly as they are.
(Jul. 22, 2014  8:04 AM)Nionis Wrote: I will be putting up so e more videos on my channel soon to demonstrate the abilities that these nit often used parts really have. But please try not to copy my combos exactly as they are.

If you could link s to your YT channel it would be nice Smile
(Jul. 22, 2014  6:50 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  6:20 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2014  5:23 AM)Neo Wrote: It's really damn fast if you have a fast launch.
I'll check that out..but ER's don't matter a ton.

You'd be surprised how much they matter, especially on flash which needs CWs that expose the sides.
Clear Wheels are used for basic things on metal wheels. CW's uses widely vary in each type of battle. So, here's the gist of what CW's real importance is, besides asthetics:

Attack: You want a CW that expose's attack points. Ex. Blitz, Blitz has three major contact points equally distributed along the wheel. You want a CW that doesn't cover up those contact points and gives weight to where the contact point meets. Such as, Kerbecs or Unicorno 2.

Defense: The use of CW's in the past on defense types have varied. Heavy CW's like Bull were the norm, but now, a round CW like Cygnus is usually used to give more balance.

Stamina: Stamina combos utilize round CW's like Cygnus, Cancer, or Aquario. This is to give the combo weight distribution and more balance, therefore increasing the stamina.

Balance: Balance CW's usually depend on the metal wheel or how close the combo is to the three core types. Ex. Duo 230MB is close to a stamina combo, so you need a round CW like a stamina combo.
Here is my channel. I only have one video on there now showing my weakest combo, but I will be posting stronger ones soon! and yes I know its not in a bb10 but its the closest thing I have to it, and you actually get the same results in this stadium as the bb10, since they are so similar.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjMLmwq...LPPSv-gANwgANw
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:22 PM)Nionis Wrote: Here is my chanel. I only have one video on there now showing my weakest combo, but I will be posting stronger ones soon!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjMLmwq...LPPSv-gANwgANw

Um, you shouldn't really be advertising your channel in this thread. Just Post a thread for your channel.
I was not trying to advertise my channel. Someone wanted to know my combo and I told them that I would make a video on it.
but thanks for the head up! Smile
(Jul. 22, 2014  10:28 PM)Nionis Wrote: I was not trying to advertise my channel. Someone wanted to know my combo and I told them that I would make a video on it.
but thanks for the head up! Smile

Wasn't that in the Forbidden wheel thread?

EDIT: oh wait, I just saw Ashton Pinto's post above the last few. Sorry about that.
Hey guys! So some days ago I made some videos about the new Beyblade Legends Death Quezicotal, and all I can say is that you can expect the unexpected, but most of the time it gets beaten by takera. Here is the links for the videos if anybody is interested in watching the testing.
Battle/ Test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ummm7XDZ540
Unboxing/ Test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INJp6QnV...DPZ1YZILWA
(Oct. 25, 2014  7:50 AM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Hey guys! So some days ago I made some videos about the new Beyblade Legends Death Quezicotal, and all I can say is that you can expect the unexpected, but most of the time it gets beaten by takera. Here is the links for the videos if anybody is interested in watching the testing.
Battle/ Test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ummm7XDZ540
Unboxing/ Test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INJp6QnV...DPZ1YZILWA
This is off topic. Please read the rules.