Overlooked Parts Discussion and Testing

(Jun. 29, 2014  8:11 PM)Echizen Wrote: Orojya Dragooon BD145RDF Vs. Phantom Gasher W145WD

OD: 8(3 KO, 5OS)
PG: 2(All OS)
Ties: 13

Orojya Win Percentage: 80%

Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF Vs. Phantom Gasher W145WD

RD: 6(2 KO, 4OS)
PG: 4(All OS)
Ties: 8

Reviser Win Percentage: 60%

Nice, Orojya does have more smash.
Orojiya does not have more smash than Reviser ... I don't see how you got that from only 10 rounds of tests. Reviser has quite a bit of recoil at the top actually. That doesn't prove Orojiya is better at all.
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
When I tested Reviser, some of Phantom's OS's were by several margins, unlike when I tested with Orojya.

What condition was your RDF in? Mine was fairly mint.
Orjoya's actually moderately smash-y, but its contact points are quite shallow and are easily obscured, though there are a whole lot of them. It also doesn't help that Orjoya is super thin to begin with, giving less area to possibly contact for a hit... I do have a friend who likes using Orjoya^2 on Stamina setups, which is pretty interesting and can actually KO things.

But on Dragooon BD145 there's no way it is going to offer enough contact area to get many KOs. With Dragooon and BD145 obscuring what aggressiveness it has, it's not going to offer much smash (though probably more than Revizer's almost entirely smooth surface lol)

th!nk did some testing on his blog with Orjoya as a bottom wheel for LTSC because it is so thin and wouldn't scrape. It didn't do so well IIRC.
That's why I prefer Orojya on tall synchromes. Because it has force smash.
The only thing worthwhile I found with Orojiya is with low track defense customs with Killerken/Genbull on top. Since its so thin, it allows for less scrapping when used on low heights.
Orojya's design actually reminds me of Wyvang's, haha.

Well you have to remember, this is against Phantom, so I don't see how Ryûzaki got no KO's on a semi-aggresive tip and a heavy combo against Phantom....

@Tr!, I did a few testing yesterday with an LTDC custom and it did wel and avoided a lot of its on 145 height combos. But I used MSF-H Gryph Orojya 85RS.
My RDF was near mint too...
I actually decided to do testings using Reviser Orojya SA165TB, as a substitute for Killerken Genbull SA165TB:

Note: Halfway through the ten battles, I decided to change what Beyblade was launched both second and first.

Quote:MSF-L Reviser Orojya SA165TB vs MSF-H Girago Girago BD145RF:

RO: (8 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
GG: (0 OS'S, 2 KO'S)
Reviser Orojya win percentage: 80%

Quote:Benchmark:

MSF-L Reviser Genbull SA165TB vs MSF-H Girago Girago BD145RF:

RG: (9 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
GG: (0 OS'S, 1 KO)

My thoughts on the results: I wouldn't necessarily call Orojya a bad subsitute for Genbull (really only on this customization). As the results were close, Genbull was still able to do better, so it would be a better choice in an official battle. If the case is you aren't able to find it, and or you don't have the part, picking Orojya as a subsitute might be a decent decision, though I can be wrong.
HF/S is super tall, that could have use if it weren't so fragile.
(Jun. 30, 2014  3:58 PM)Neo~ Wrote: HF/S is super tall, that could have use if it weren't so fragile.

Not really, it's one of those "jack of all trades, master of none".
After seeing Stars' Scythe Zero-G Stamina combo pop up in the Winning Combos thread some months back, I became very curious about how Duo fares against Scythe, a matchup I was unfamiliar with.

I went back to the Duo's discussion thread to search for mirror tests between it and Scythe, but out of the thread's 17 pages, there were only ever 4 sets done, and by 3 members: (Click to View)

I finally had the the chance to do some personal Stamina Wheel comparisons last week, but some of the results may surprise you.

Equipment:
Red SK Attack Stadium
Beylauncher
Launcher Rubber

Conditions:
All launches alternated
Bottoms always swapped 15 rounds in
WDs and TBs mint at start
Worn Phantom
Worn Duo
New Scythe
All Wheels in their Stamina Modes
Hasbro and Takara Pegasis IIs

Phantom Pegasis II AD145WD vs Scythe Pegasis II AD145WD:
Phantom: 22 (20 OS, 2 KO)
Scythe: 8 (7 OS, 1 KO)
Ties: 1
Winner: Phantom

This went as expected, matching the results most people got back in the Phantom Discussion thread, as well as my own previous experiences.

Phantom Pegasis II AD145WD vs Duo Pegasis II AD145WD:
Phantom: 19 (17 OS, 2 KO)
Duo: 11 (10 OS, 1 KO)
Ties: 0
Winner: Phantom

This surprised me, though, as I thought my Duo used to outspin my Phantom (Guess not?).

Duo Pegasis II AD145WD vs Scythe Pegasis II AD145WD:
Duo: 14 OS
Scythe: 16 (15 OS, 1 KO)
Ties: 2
Winner: Scythe

Duo Pegasis II 230TB vs Scythe Pegasis II 230TB:
Duo: 14 (13 OS, 1 KO)
Scythe: 16 (15 OS, 1 KO)
Ties: 0
Winner: Scythe

The results between these two were much closer than they were against my Phantom individually. If followup tests are similar, maybe we could begin looking into Scythe as a cheaper alternative to Duo? Or at least a competitive Stamina Wheel again?
HF/S... Another one one of those parts that seems as though only I do well with...
I thought HF mode was amazing! Until it broke Unhappy
(Jul. 21, 2014  9:34 AM)Nionis Wrote: HF/S... Another one one of those parts that seems as though only I do well with...
I actually really like the idea of an HF/S combo. Something like Gravuty TH170HF/S. I was thinking something like Girago^2 SA165HF/S.
(Jul. 21, 2014  4:25 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  9:34 AM)Nionis Wrote: HF/S... Another one one of those parts that seems as though only I do well with...
I actually really like the idea of an HF/S combo. Something like Gravuty TH170HF/S. I was thinking something like Girago^2 SA165HF/S.

Gravity TH170HF/S was a joke...
Well it beat a lot of the top-tier combos of the time... and judging by the posts they didn't sound like he was joking.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MLMPPCRT...ight=MLMPP
(Jul. 21, 2014  5:51 PM)Echizen Wrote: Well it beat a lot of the top-tier combos of the time... and judging by the posts they didn't sound like he was joking.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MLMPPCRT...ight=MLMPP

I remember everyone saying it was just a joke awhile back... Might be wrong though. Or just that the name was mocking nicknames.
If you read the whole thread, it was a joke...
Though honestly HF/S could make a half-decent Tornado Staller.
(Jul. 21, 2014  6:14 PM)Wombat Wrote: If you read the whole thread, it was a joke...

I feel like HF/S is some weird substitute of MF in certain occasions.
(Jul. 21, 2014  6:27 PM)Ocean Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  6:14 PM)Wombat Wrote: If you read the whole thread, it was a joke...

It could be used to go against some certain opponents, rather a substitute.
(Jul. 21, 2014  6:30 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2014  6:27 PM)Ocean Wrote:

It could be used to go against some certain opponents, rather a substitute.

Attack types for instance, you can trick them about what tip your using.
I'm not even going to bother to try and act as though I'm up to date with the current format but doesn't HF/S add unwanted height to the bey, or is that why you want it used?
I think it's good to make a really tall bey.
Like Feather Face Duo Cancer 230HF/S Sharp Mode.