Overachiever's Thread

Geniuses, eh? It doesn't take mathematical arithmatic to make a genius, but when you ask me if you need a brain, then I say heck yes. Anyway, I remember getting into enrichment math programs every year in high school and being top of the class aswell. I did the same with English, put aside the enrichment programs. I aced spelling tests without practicing and other. I like history, and I did well, about the same standard as English, but I missed out on Biology. I learnt my languages without any problems, and can now speak English, French, Arabic, Indonesian and Mandarin. I skipped two grades in primary school. I also got the academic award for years in a row, and was elected to represent my school on some occasions. I became a debating ambassodor and my oral skills certaintly helped me acheive that. I have a few degrees aswell. It should be noted that in Year 7, I was performing at VCE level (11) in both mathematics and english. Like Ga, my parents expected me to excel, and never got any praise or such. Perfect reports through my entire education and not one pat on the back.

@Chupa Claiming you beat the entire PKMN B/W video game two days from its release is also bragging. I held it in, so should you.

Speaking of the Math thread, has anyone come up with an answer to Ballistic Bob?
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:03 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Im not saying anything but I personally hate this Thread.
If your good at something then that is nice but keep it to yourself I feel this is all just a Big bunch of Brag!

Its also quite Strange How many People get "Straight A's" and Honour Rolls......
mm thats how i feel i dont like talking about what im good cause it feels like im bragging and i dont like bragging
making a tea pot in pottery and winning honorable mentions in a art show
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:19 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Well, I'm the only "Popular" nerd in my school
Im computer lab I am the only one able to use a computer..... (they are SO pathetic)
and I never study for quizzes and ace them.
YAY ME!

IKR
No one can use a computer other than me in my class! I know just as much as my teacher! People ask me questions about them before they ask her sometimes xD
And I don't "ace" the test, but I pass the with a C+ and up easy. I never study. NEVER
I have gotten high honor roll or higher all year. Math is the hardest, 80% got a B or worse on their report card, while the select few (Me, and about 5 other kids) got the A's of the class. Language Arts is the most boring class, so you need a little extra somethin-somethin to pass this class, my dad gives me twenty bucks for good grades and you can guess what I spend it on (beyblades, huzzah! Grin). Anyway, I should be in 9th grade if my parents had let me skip 4th and 6th grade. I hate the seventh grade life, and I'm in for worse.
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:50 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:19 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Well, I'm the only "Popular" nerd in my school
Im computer lab I am the only one able to use a computer..... (they are SO pathetic)
and I never study for quizzes and ace them.
YAY ME!

IKR
No one can use a computer other than me in my class! I know just as much as my teacher! People ask me questions about them before they ask her sometimes xD
And I don't "ace" the test, but I pass the with a C+ and up easy. I never study. NEVER
I never study, either and I pass with at least a B- or better without a problem. I am always the first one done on quizzes. And as for computer class, I knew MORE than the teacher. Plus, in third grade, I was teaching most of the class because they were all gathered around my computer wondering how I did stuff without using the mouse to undo or paste or save my work. But, that was third grade, I was a lot better than that in SIXTH grade. The thing that sucks though, my school system had a budget cut of 2.7 million and had to eliminate one period of the day, so you had the choice of music or this rotation with computers and other classes, I picked band, but boy, do I miss computers.
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:52 AM)Mushy Wrote: Geniuses, eh? It doesn't take mathematical arithmatic to make a genius, but when you ask me if you need a brain, then I say heck yes. Anyway, I remember getting into enrichment math programs every year in high school and being top of the class aswell. I did the same with English, put aside the enrichment programs. I aced spelling tests without practicing and other. I like history, and I did well, about the same standard as English, but I missed out on Biology. I learnt my languages without any problems, and can now speak English, French, Arabic, Indonesian and Mandarin. I skipped two grades in primary school. I also got the academic award for years in a row, and was elected to represent my school on some occasions. I became a debating ambassodor and my oral skills certaintly helped me acheive that. I have a few degrees aswell. It should be noted that in Year 7, I was performing at VCE level (11) in both mathematics and english. Like Ga, my parents expected me to excel, and never got any praise or such. Perfect reports through my entire education and not one pat on the back.

@Chupa Claiming you beat the entire PKMN B/W video game two days from its release is also bragging. I held it in, so should you.
Speaking of the Math thread, has anyone come up with an answer to Ballistic Bob?
Dude do the research and Find Correct Info.
I did not beat it in 2 Days I have had it about a Month now and I am only up to 6th Gym. Stop making false Accusations.
(Apr. 05, 2011  8:29 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  7:28 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: unlike most of you im in year 7 easy and got all the marks in all my tests so far in maths georgraphy happy now ? history and science

I think it's clear you didn't get full marks in English. Just saying :L

read my story if you like i think it proves abit
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:50 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:52 AM)Mushy Wrote: Geniuses, eh? It doesn't take mathematical arithmatic to make a genius, but when you ask me if you need a brain, then I say heck yes. Anyway, I remember getting into enrichment math programs every year in high school and being top of the class aswell. I did the same with English, put aside the enrichment programs. I aced spelling tests without practicing and other. I like history, and I did well, about the same standard as English, but I missed out on Biology. I learnt my languages without any problems, and can now speak English, French, Arabic, Indonesian and Mandarin. I skipped two grades in primary school. I also got the academic award for years in a row, and was elected to represent my school on some occasions. I became a debating ambassodor and my oral skills certaintly helped me acheive that. I have a few degrees aswell. It should be noted that in Year 7, I was performing at VCE level (11) in both mathematics and english. Like Ga, my parents expected me to excel, and never got any praise or such. Perfect reports through my entire education and not one pat on the back.

I did not beat it in 2 Days I have had it about a Month now and I am only up to 6th Gym. Stop making false Accusations.
My brother beat the whole game in about 11 hours after receiving the game from our local Best Buy.
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:50 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote:

I realise that, ever thought far enough that I would have just been using you as a latent example, since you said it?There are some other people who say the same things, but ehy is it that I should bring theirn names up, since I was making a point against you. Someone who got honour rolls in every year possible would not make such a mistake. I shall stop right now before someone gets hurt, but keep that in mind. If mods have a problem with the bragging aspect of this thread, they are sure to close it, so your the one making rash statements.

I also overacheive in Des Tech, a subject I took in my spare time.
Beyjun is a massive overachiever in Beyblade. He's 3 years old and does great in WBO tournaments. With 1088 beypoints and multiple victories over UK tournament winners/podium finishers, he has yet to reach a finals but finished 2nd in his group at March of the Bladers! The best age to BeyPoints ratioLibruhhh!

I guess I like to talk about other people overachieving Tongue_out
yh this does sound like a bragging thread.......but im gonna brag anyway!nothing to be proud of but i speak good English not great at spelling tho.and excel in citizenship and art.mostly citizenship coz it takes a bit of common sense and reading up on the world which i do in my spare time lol.nothing special.
(Apr. 08, 2011  1:09 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Beyjun is a massive overachiever in Beyblade. He's 3 years old and does great in WBO tournaments. With 1088 beypoints and multiple victories over UK tournament winners/podium finishers, he has yet to reach a finals but finished 2nd in his group at March of the Bladers! The best age to BeyPoints ratioLibruhhh!

I guess I like to talk about other people overachieving Tongue_out

I don't think any of us can beat that. LOL, but that's true. He's beastly and cute at the same time! (Saw his pics on Pictures of Yourself thread, no I am not a stalker). All Hail! And hah at the age to beypoints ratio.
I am working to be a video game designer so I am in Robotics club, Animation Club, and Tech Club.
I get Principals' list every quarter, and I get super 7's every quarter (above 97 for everything). I also get strait hundreds for science.
I tested for all honors in my highschool entrance exam, and got 100% reading nationaly and 98% math nationaly Grin I also just finished coding a small minecraft mod.
I am also in Drumming Lessons, 8th Brampton Boy Scouts, and going into Gymnastics soon.
Here is my honor roll
1st quarter 2nd quarter 3rd quarter
math:A A A
language arts:A A A
science:A A A
social studies:A A A

Last year I got one B and the year before that one B.The B's were 92 and 92.4