14.75%
No
4.92%
They're Awesome!
68.85%
They're OK
11.48%
Total: 100% 122 vote(s)
Why wont people read...It says CLOSED! Ask someone else.
Open again.
I would like a signature, 400x150 please.

Then for the pictures I'd like Saeko Busujima from Highschool Of the Dead.
As for the text, I'd want it to say Busujima Saeko.
Background, err, whatever blends with it.
Hey
Could i have a sig in which the owner of flash sagittario is holding flash sagittario with a really cool background with fire and stuff and at the bottom my username .
Thanks in advance
Heres my request!
Text You Want: Team Detroit Destroyers(in Blue With Flames around the letters)
Back Round picture:Flames
Other Pictures: Three Beyblades in a row From left to right: Phantom Orion, Diablo Nemesis, And Dark Wolf.
Behind them i want three characters Left to Right: Chris (owner of phantom Orion), Dunamis (owner of Jade Jupiter), and Doji (owner of Dark Wolf)
Any Effects: None
Size: 500x150

Thanx in advance!
Can I have a signature:
Size: 500x200
Picture: Masamune, Chris, Gingka, Blitz Unicorno, Phantom Orion,and Big Bang Pegasus, forming a hexagon
Background: Gold and Silver Swirl (like my avatar)
Text: Unbeatable Awesomeness and Awesomeness3489 in the middle
Effects: Make the beys spin

Thank you!!!!!!!!! Grin
Damn, thats a lot of requests. And considering I was away for two days....
I'll finish them asap.
(Jun. 22, 2012  6:08 PM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Hey
Could i have a sig in which the owner of flash sagittario is holding flash sagittario with a really cool background with fire and stuff and at the bottom my username .
Thanks in advance
Here you go:
Text
[Image: kentatext.png]

No Text
[Image: kenta.png]

Hope you like it!

(Jun. 22, 2012  5:48 PM)potato Wrote: I would like a signature, 400x150 please.

Then for the pictures I'd like Saeko Busujima from Highschool Of the Dead.
As for the text, I'd want it to say Busujima Saeko.
Background, err, whatever blends with it.
Done!
[Image: chickq.png]

Could you make me a signature and avatar with Sora from Kingdom Hearts II? Also give it a cool icy shard type background. And make the text "Sora" in this font? Thanks.
(Jun. 22, 2012  7:17 PM)StormPegasus645 Wrote: Heres my request!
Text You Want: Team Detroit Destroyers(in Blue With Flames around the letters)
Back Round picture:Flames
Other Pictures: Three Beyblades in a row From left to right: Phantom Orion, Diablo Nemesis, And Dark Wolf.
Behind them i want three characters Left to Right: Chris (owner of phantom Orion), Dunamis (owner of Jade Jupiter), and Doji (owner of Dark Wolf)
Size: 500x150

Thanx in advance!
This request may take longer than the most, because of a lot of extra render work I have to do, plus it is a hard tag to make perfect.

That's ok. It'll be worth the wait.
Heres my request!
Signature:
Text You Want: MEOW!! Fear the claws
Back Round picture: Blood running down
Other Pictures: The guy from Ninja Gaiden
Description: I want like blood running down for the back round and the guy from Ninja Gaiden with his claws on.
400x150
(Jun. 24, 2012  12:39 AM)StormPegasus645 Wrote: That's ok. It'll be worth the wait.
Damn this was a really hard piece. i had to have a different light source for each character, and it seemed to be too much for me. I still finished the piece but it is not my best piece, I'll be happy to make another tag...
I could have just through stuff in there but I wanted to look professional, but it didn't quite meet that.

[Image: teame.png]

BTW I'll WILL TAKE MY TIME CREATING YOUR TAGS, AND CONSIDERING MY SCHEDULE IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE TO COMPLETE THEM. SO TRY TO KEEP THE REQUESTS DOWN, THERE ARE MANY OTHER SIG SHOPS ON THE WBO WHO DO NOT GET AS MUCH BUSINESS AS ME, so please spread the love.
Thats ok But actually can you leave it the way it is but Replace Doji and dark wolf with Reji and Poison serpent? That member of our team is gone. but he was replaced by another
(Jun. 24, 2012  2:39 AM)StormPegasus645 Wrote: Thats ok But actually can you leave it the way it is but Replace Doji and dark wolf with Reji and Poison serpent? That member of our team is gone. but he was replaced by another

Dude seriously? he went through all that work... take it it is the most epic sig ever... this is why so many sig shops close...
(Jun. 24, 2012  2:50 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2012  2:39 AM)StormPegasus645 Wrote: Thats ok But actually can you leave it the way it is but Replace Doji and dark wolf with Reji and Poison serpent? That member of our team is gone. but he was replaced by another

Dude seriously? he went through all that work... take it it is the most epic sig ever... this is why so many sig shops close...
Thanx bro...

BTW I'm done for the day.
OMGOMGOMG. othellog! Thank you so much for the signature! Do I have permission to use it on some other forum though?
(Jun. 24, 2012  3:48 AM)potato Wrote: OMGOMGOMG. othellog! Thank you so much for the signature! Do I have permission to use it on some other forum though?
Yea always, just make sure you say that I made it Grin

uh,i wanted a sig
background-yellow with the 3 l-dragos constantly changing at times-from lightning l-drago to meteo l-drago to l-drago destroy at the left side and zeneo written on the left
the en in the word zeneo should be in small letters while z e and o will be in capitals,thus making it look like the word zeo
O h my god thank you it looks epic i am usin a phone now once i use my laptop i will put it.Did i mention it looks awesome
Signature:
Text You Want: Oz, Hieratic Prince
Picture: Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Background: Whatever you think flows well.
Any Effects: Whatever you need to do for it to look great :3
Description (of the sig or avatar you want): Showcase Sun Dragon Overlord well :3
I'd also like for it to be sized at 425 x 150 if you can.
You sir need to teach me These C4D renderz har har. Looking good so far.
Wow so many sig requests... You are an awesome sig maker, too. I was wanting a sig, but I don't want to pile to much on your plate. I'll just wait until you don't have so many requests. Anyways, awesome sigs! Keep up the amazing work! Grin
(Jun. 22, 2012  9:24 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote: Can I have a signature:
Size: 500x200
Picture: Masamune, Chris, Gingka, Blitz Unicorno, Phantom Orion,and Big Bang Pegasus, forming a hexagon
Background: Gold and Silver Swirl (like my avatar)
Text: Unbeatable Awesomeness and Awesomeness3489 in the middle
Effects: Make the beys spin

Thank you!!!!!!!!! Grin
Sorry to say bro but fitting that many objects in a tag is not possible, at least not 4 me. I mean it won't look very good.

(Jun. 24, 2012  12:08 AM)Tech Wrote: Could you make me a signature and avatar with Sora from Kingdom Hearts II? Also give it a cool icy shard type background. And make the text "Sora" in this font? Thanks.
Working on it.
Hey Othellog, may I have a sig?

Size:450x150 px
Pictures: Allen Walker(The guy in my sig) and Gin from Bleach. I can supply renders if you would like.
Background: Blue and Black C4D renders.
text: TriSix

Thanks