Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing

This is my first testing thread so if you have any future advice, please tell me in a calm, well mannered fashion. Oh, and the stadium, other bey, string launcher and launching was all credited to Ownagederp.

The Idea:
The launch:
Accessories:
Test:
I did only 10 rounds because there were 2 people involved, making the test more realistic. Again the BB-10 wasn't mine so If I messed up or wanted to do more tests, I'd have to re organize a meet up which can take some time to finalize a date on. Please tell me anything else I should do to make further tests more up to standards. And if possible, can others post any tests that they make?
hmm.. I'm not really sure if this testing method is viable since the two people may have different launch strengths and habits.
EDIT: using this set, I believe replacing killerken with orojya would better support gargole in this instance.
We switched launchers, and we launched in the same way.
Check my edited post. I can do testing of this combo since I have 2 of these sets if you would like, but I will do them later tomorrow night.
EDIT: OK. You guys should also switch which customs you launch as well.
Yeah, I was just thinking that too, Thanks for the advice, I'll make note of it
20 rounds is mandatory. It is not a option to do only 10.
I will attend to that as soon as possible. Thank you, anything else that may help me in further testing?
I think killerken has more outer weight distribution than orojya, plus it has more stamina and defense IIRC.

Edit: beaten by switch
(Aug. 25, 2013  9:26 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I think killerken has more outer weight distribution than orojya, plus it has more stamina and defense IIRC.
great minds think alike lol check my 1st post on this thread
Yeah I noticed, lol

It doesn't seem to bad, can you test vs. Phantom Gasher 85 mf?
(Aug. 25, 2013  9:29 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yeah I noticed, lol

It doesn't seem to bad, can you test vs. Phantom Gasher 85 mf?

wouldn't the "upgraded version" of that be
MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF?
According to my observations, this is the best version of low track phantom tornado stallers.
Awesome job! I'm a big fan of the outward weight distribution style. I like to apply it to low and high set-ups for either upper or lower attack. With so much weight being slung on the outer/faster moving part of the bey, you have a greater chance of forcing your opponents bey to give-up its plane of rotation on contact.
This thread hasn't been posted in for about 6 months, so it's safe to assume it is not being tested.
Of course. I just like the theory in his part choices, tested or not.
Well I'm geting a BB:10 soon, so I'll pick up on more official testing later.
I realize that this bey has not been tested, so I'll do it now:

Phantom Cygnus 85MF VS Orojya Gargole AD145WD

Detailed results:
Short results:
Thanks for the test results Ownage. I could see this bey having trouble with a low stamina type with a similar weight distribution. I unfortunately dont have two MF's, if anyone out there does would they mind testing a low phantom on MF VS MSF Orojya Gargole SA165MF with SA165 in defense mode?