World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing (/Thread-Orojya-Gargole-AD145WD-testing)

Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - Achi-baba - Aug. 25, 2013

This is my first testing thread so if you have any future advice, please tell me in a calm, well mannered fashion. Oh, and the stadium, other bey, string launcher and launching was all credited to Ownagederp.

The Idea:
The launch:
Accessories:
Test:
I did only 10 rounds because there were 2 people involved, making the test more realistic. Again the BB-10 wasn't mine so If I messed up or wanted to do more tests, I'd have to re organize a meet up which can take some time to finalize a date on. Please tell me anything else I should do to make further tests more up to standards. And if possible, can others post any tests that they make?

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 25, 2013

hmm.. I'm not really sure if this testing method is viable since the two people may have different launch strengths and habits.
EDIT: using this set, I believe replacing killerken with orojya would better support gargole in this instance.

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - OwnageDerp - Aug. 25, 2013

We switched launchers, and we launched in the same way.

Check my edited post. I can do testing of this combo since I have 2 of these sets if you would like, but I will do them later tomorrow night.
EDIT: OK. You guys should also switch which customs you launch as well.

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - Achi-baba - Aug. 25, 2013

Yeah, I was just thinking that too, Thanks for the advice, I'll make note of it

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - diblee123 - Aug. 25, 2013

20 rounds is mandatory. It is not a option to do only 10.

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - Achi-baba - Aug. 25, 2013

I will attend to that as soon as possible. Thank you, anything else that may help me in further testing?

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - 6 God - Aug. 25, 2013

I think killerken has more outer weight distribution than orojya, plus it has more stamina and defense IIRC.

Edit: beaten by switch

(Aug. 25, 2013  9:26 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I think killerken has more outer weight distribution than orojya, plus it has more stamina and defense IIRC.
great minds think alike lol check my 1st post on this thread

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - 6 God - Aug. 25, 2013

Yeah I noticed, lol

It doesn't seem to bad, can you test vs. Phantom Gasher 85 mf?

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - diblee123 - Aug. 26, 2013

(Aug. 25, 2013  9:29 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yeah I noticed, lol

It doesn't seem to bad, can you test vs. Phantom Gasher 85 mf?

wouldn't the "upgraded version" of that be
MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF?
According to my observations, this is the best version of low track phantom tornado stallers.

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - Meltex - Feb. 02, 2014

Awesome job! I'm a big fan of the outward weight distribution style. I like to apply it to low and high set-ups for either upper or lower attack. With so much weight being slung on the outer/faster moving part of the bey, you have a greater chance of forcing your opponents bey to give-up its plane of rotation on contact.

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - Dual - Feb. 02, 2014

This thread hasn't been posted in for about 6 months, so it's safe to assume it is not being tested.

Of course. I just like the theory in his part choices, tested or not.

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - Achi-baba - Feb. 02, 2014

Well I'm geting a BB:10 soon, so I'll pick up on more official testing later.

RE: Orojya Gargole AD145WD testing - OwnageDerp - Feb. 02, 2014

I realize that this bey has not been tested, so I'll do it now:

Phantom Cygnus 85MF VS Orojya Gargole AD145WD

Detailed results:
Short results:

Thanks for the test results Ownage. I could see this bey having trouble with a low stamina type with a similar weight distribution. I unfortunately dont have two MF's, if anyone out there does would they mind testing a low phantom on MF VS MSF Orojya Gargole SA165MF with SA165 in defense mode?