Opinions on young Phi and Heartz?

(May. 07, 2019  2:14 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Phi and heartz were adorable until they grew up. I wish that heartz could at least stand up to phi

He did at the end of epusode 50
(May. 07, 2019  2:42 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  2:14 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Phi and heartz were adorable until they grew up. I wish that heartz could at least stand up to phi

He did at the end of epusode 50

Well, that was the end. The user probably meant for Hearts to stand up all the time or at least some time before lol
(May. 07, 2019  3:51 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  2:42 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: He did at the end of epusode 50

Well, that was the end. The user probably meant for Hearts to stand up all the time or at least some time before lol

Well he IS the <strong>younger</strong> twin.
(May. 07, 2019  4:58 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  3:51 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Well, that was the end. The user probably meant for Hearts to stand up all the time or at least some time before lol

Well he IS the <strong>younger</strong> twin.

Pfft some younger siblings do stand up for their older siblings/counterparts. Im the one with two annoying little brothers, so I should know. Maybe you dont have siblings? Just a guess
Hearts vs Phi

Hearts - basically a kitty copy cat of Clio but much stronger
Phi - A MUCH BUFFED VER OF REQUIEM SHU.

IMO, Hearts is much better as a character than Phi for sure. Sure he had some "evil" instincts like feeling the hits of bey showing off his resonance with his bey. But that ain't evil, also just because he is the younger brother of Phi doesn't mean he is Evil. That also implies to him living in the Dead Gran.

Phi barely showed his development as a character. A switch between a peaceful blader to a nostalgic Shu from previous season so quickly doesn't make any sense to me. Will have to see what eng dub turns out.
I'll have y'all know tha PHI was the one to stand up (altough i prefer Hearts.)

[Image: 30dpor.jpg]

But in all seriousness, younger siblings can be a pain in the arse, my little sister is the spawn of Satan.
(May. 07, 2019  6:55 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I'll have y'all know tha PHI was the one to stand up (altough i prefer Hearts.)

[Image: 30dpor.jpg]

But in all seriousness, younger siblings can be a pain in the arse, my little sister is the spawn of Satan.

Hearts didn’t stand up because he wasn’t sitting in the first place.
(May. 07, 2019  2:59 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 07, 2019  4:58 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Well he IS the <strong>younger</strong> twin.

Pfft some younger siblings do stand up for their older siblings/counterparts. Im the one with two annoying little brothers, so I should know. Maybe you dont have siblings? Just a guess

I'm the youngest of three XD
And yet Heartz showed a fair amount of respect about Phi when he first debuted. Wonder how much of that respect was true fear and terror.
They're freakin adorable i was screamin : v
(Jan. 08, 2019  9:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What we have seen of them as children
What they really are
Not agree Hearts is evil, he just being scary, Phi is the real evil. Just see in the episode 24, 41, 43, 47 and 50
(May. 07, 2019  1:41 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I personally view phi as being the evil one having created a bey from his own dark power and letting it possess him to get more power, with hearts being just a normal blader who happens to have a bey with a lot of dark power.

(Jan. 08, 2019  7:32 PM)TorchicStar Wrote: Why would that be unlikely

Possible names for their fused version
Hi
Phartz

Yeah, don’t really see that happening

And yes, I know that speculation has come and gone already, just wanted to point it out lol
Pharts is farts
I hope they return in gt,maybe they’ll be cool to each other and have separate hades and phoenix’s or have a whole eclipse like bey,or at least phi will give back hades to hartz and we’ll see revive Phoenix back again.
(Jan. 21, 2020  8:41 PM)The Rex Wrote: I hope they return in gt,maybe they’ll be cool to each other and have separate hades and phoenix’s or have a whole eclipse like bey,or at least phi will give back hades to hartz and we’ll see revive Phoenix back again.

it’s too late for them to come back in GT
Do you think Phi was born knowing he could resonate or did he just try it one day and go "Yooooo"
I think that Phi may comeback, but as a good blader, probably in season 5
(Jan. 22, 2020  4:10 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I think that Phi may comeback, but as a good blader, probably in season 5

Too much returning character will let takaratomy release less new name bey.
(Jan. 08, 2019  10:21 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: Phi is cool but Hearts looks like a creep who will watch you sleep and will hide in your attic

Hyde goes to play hide & seek
they leave a hugeeee hole in the beyblade timeline

think about it, the cho-z era start 2 years after god, yet Phi and Hearts got their cho-z beys when they were like 8, and now they are probably at least 16, their father even uses them in the past.
Well here's an interesting question. Is Heartz really a bad person or does he just look sympathetic compared to Phi?
(Feb. 02, 2020  3:05 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Well here's an interesting question. Is Heartz really a bad person or does he just look sympathetic compared to Phi?

He's not bad, he's just wild and extroverted, he's a bit arrogant but not destructive nor having any evil traits like Phi
(Jan. 08, 2019  9:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: What we have seen of them as children
What they really are

I mean.....That is true....i agree with you
(Apr. 20, 2019  11:08 AM)Yohangle666 Wrote: Hearts is adorable. Only Hearts. Phi is mean.

Hyde >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Phi

(May. 07, 2019  1:41 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I personally view phi as being the evil one having created a bey from his own dark power and letting it possess him to get more power, with hearts being just a normal blader who happens to have a bey with a lot of dark power.

(Jan. 08, 2019  7:32 PM)TorchicStar Wrote: Why would that be unlikely

Hi
Phartz

And yes, I know that speculation has come and gone already, just wanted to point it out lol
LOL HI AND PHEARTS
Sounds like farts X)
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:20 AM)Kingarthur57 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  11:08 AM)Yohangle666 Wrote: Hearts is adorable. Only Hearts. Phi is mean.

Hyde >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Phi

Hi
Phartz

LOL HI AND PHEARTS
Sounds like farts X)

pls dont necropost, this thread is a year old
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:51 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  1:20 AM)Kingarthur57 Wrote: Hyde >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Phi

LOL HI AND PHEARTS
Sounds like farts X)

pls dont necropost, this thread is a year old

What does that mean?