One thing bad about each Hasbro burst Stadium

The title says it all, I will explain 1 bad thing about each burst stadium released by Hasbro.

Blue Beystadium: The pockets are too big and the tornado ridge is too small

Epic Rivals Beystadium: Too small for normal play

Chaos Core Beystadium: That stupid core in the middle

Avatar Attack Beystadium: That roof can be an annoyance sometimes

Star storm Beystadium: Some of the roof clips can be lost

Colassus Beystadium: Too big for normal play

Battle Tower Beystadium: It is hard to put it together

Snake Pit Beystadium: It is a mix of Chaos Core and Star storm

Ultimate Tournament Collection Beystadium: That really long name

Slingshock stadium: The Gimmick is over exxagerated and most attack types can "Ride the Rails".

Rail Rush Beystadium: The 2 rails can be a neusance

Cross Collision Beystadium: They nerfed the Tornado ridge again and added more rails

Championship Clash Beystadium: They extended the rails behind the tornado ridge!

Vertical Drop Beystadium: They made Tornado Stallers get nerfed can thus, unusable

Hypershere beystadium: They made stamina types unterlly usless since the hypersphere beys can drop near or on them.

With the possible release of new stadiums in the future, I will be glad to look at them and add them to the list.
A worse thing for star storm is it favors stamina/defense beys.
(Jan. 02, 2020  7:42 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: I didn't know half of these existed

There are a few stadiums that are older and basically lost now.
one problem with your list. Just because the Ultimate Tournament Collection Beystadium is a long name doesn't mean it's bad.
(Jan. 02, 2020  7:48 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: one problem with your list. Just because the Ultimate Tournament Collection Beystadium is a long name doesn't mean it's bad.

I guess it goes to show there is not really anything bad about it.
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2020  7:48 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: one problem with your list. Just because the Ultimate Tournament Collection Beystadium is a long name doesn't mean it's bad.

Wrong! Although the long name I don't really care about, I don't like how it's an oval.
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:55 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I guess it goes to show there is not really anything bad about it.
Wrong! Although the long name I don't really care about, I don't like how it's an oval.

You could say it is more suited for battle royales.
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:55 PM)yummyturkey2002 Wrote: Wrong! Although the long name I don't really care about, I don't like how it's an oval.

You could say it is more suited for battle royales.

I suppose so.
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:14 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

another thing I'd like to point out is how they missed the point where the slingshock beystadium has that bump in the center which is a disadvantage to stamina and defense drivers.
(Jan. 01, 2020  11:53 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: The title says it all, I will explain 1 bad thing about each burst stadium released by Hasbro.

Blue Beystadium: The pockets are too big and the tornado ridge is too small

Epic Rivals Beystadium: Too small for normal play

Chaos Core Beystadium: That stupid core in the middle

Avatar Attack Beystadium: That roof can be an annoyance sometimes

Star storm Beystadium: Some of the roof clips can be lost

Colassus Beystadium: Too big for normal play

Battle Tower Beystadium: It is hard to put it together

Snake Pit Beystadium: It is a mix of Chaos Core and Star storm

Ultimate Tournament Collection Beystadium: That really long name

Slingshock stadium: The Gimmick is over exxagerated and most attack types can "Ride the Rails".

Rail Rush Beystadium: The 2 rails can be a neusance

Cross Collision Beystadium: They nerfed the Tornado ridge again and added more rails

Championship Clash Beystadium: They extended the rails behind the tornado ridge!

Vertical Drop Beystadium: They made Tornado Stallers get nerfed can thus, unusable

Hypershere beystadium: They made stamina types unterlly usless since the hypersphere beys can drop near or on them.

With the possible release of new stadiums in the future, I will be glad to look at them and add them to the list.

I don't really see that much stuff wrong with the "snake pit" beystadium because it has a pretty good base, I would just recommend to take the top off because it's pretty unnecessary.
the Ultimate Tournament Collection Stadium is the best in my opinion
I actually used the Epic Rivals stadium as my main stadium until it broke, and in my opinion, it's the best Hasbro stadium. Now that my Epic Rivals stadium is unusable, I use the Star Storm stadium, and the only problem(Once again, this is my opinion) is the star shape.