One punch man discussion thread

Mumen is a good underdog character with great resiliency, wonder if he'll move up to B.
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:11 PM)froztz Wrote: Mumen is a good underdog character with great resiliency, wonder if he'll move up to B.

I want him to break his limiter like Saitama.
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:11 PM)froztz Wrote: Mumen is  a good underdog character with great resiliency, wonder if he'll move up to B.

Did u know Mumen rider is actually a Z(above S class) class immortal character? He actually hides his power, his actual superpower is bending the spacetime continuum, all of reality and all matter and antimatter to his will. If he went full power, he would be able to make sure the universe never existed. The actual reason that there are superhumans and monsters is that the god of the OPM universe was jealous(this happened in ancient greek times btw). When Mumen rider fell in love with someone, the god of the OPM universe threatened to murder that person and their family unless Mumen kept his power under wraps. Mumen created superhumans to fight the OPM god, and the OPM god created villains and monsters to oppose Mumen. Mumen's descendants are Fubuki, Tatsumaki, Saitama, Bang and his brother, Child Emperor, and Blast. They all inherited traits dormant in Mumen Rider's DNA, which is why they have insane power. The reason Garou feels an affinity towards monsters and is so powerful is that he is the son of the OPM god.
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:11 PM)froztz Wrote: Mumen is  a good underdog character with great resiliency, wonder if he'll move up to B.

Did u know Mumen rider is actually a Z(above S class) class immortal character? He actually hides his power, his actual superpower is bending the spacetime continuum, all of reality and all matter and antimatter to his will. If he went full power, he would be able to make sure the universe never existed. The actual reason that there are superhumans and monsters is that the god of the OPM universe was jealous(this happened in ancient greek times btw). When Mumen rider fell in love with someone, the god of the OPM universe threatened to murder that person and their family unless Mumen kept his power under wraps. Mumen created superhumans to fight the OPM god, and the OPM god created villains and monsters to oppose Mumen. Mumen's descendants are Fubuki, Tatsumaki, Saitama, Bang and his brother, Child Emperor, and Blast. They all inherited traits dormant in Mumen Rider's DNA, which is why they have insane power. The reason Garou feels an affinity towards monsters and is so powerful is that he is the son of the OPM god.

That's so cool! I can't wait for s3!
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

Nope, Mumen is a c class character with a SS class courage. I do believe he will break his limiter in the future since he gained many fans after deep sea king.
(Oct. 27, 2020  9:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Did u know Mumen rider is actually a Z(above S class) class immortal character? He actually hides his power, his actual superpower is bending the spacetime continuum, all of reality and all matter and antimatter to his will. If he went full power, he would be able to make sure the universe never existed. The actual reason that there are superhumans and monsters is that the god of the OPM universe was jealous(this happened in ancient greek times btw). When Mumen rider fell in love with someone, the god of the OPM universe threatened to murder that person and their family unless Mumen kept his power under wraps. Mumen created superhumans to fight the OPM god, and the OPM god created villains and monsters to oppose Mumen. Mumen's descendants are Fubuki, Tatsumaki, Saitama, Bang and his brother, Child Emperor, and Blast. They all inherited traits dormant in Mumen Rider's DNA, which is why they have insane power. The reason Garou feels an affinity towards monsters and is so powerful is that he is the son of the OPM god.

Nope, Mumen is a c class character with a SS class courage. I do believe he will break his limiter in the future since he gained many fans after deep sea king.

Like one brilliant man said, C class hero with an S class heart. Ngl, some of the S class is pretty uhhh, not as dedicated and kind as he is.
(Oct. 27, 2020  9:23 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  9:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nope, Mumen is a c class character with a SS class courage. I do believe he will break his limiter in the future since he gained many fans after deep sea king.

Like one brilliant man said, C class hero with an S class heart. Ngl, some of the S class is pretty uhhh, not as dedicated and kind as he is.

S class heart? That’s nerfing him too much more like SS+ class
(Oct. 27, 2020  8:28 PM)UnionAchilles Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  7:54 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Did u know Mumen rider is actually a Z(above S class) class immortal character? He actually hides his power, his actual superpower is bending the spacetime continuum, all of reality and all matter and antimatter to his will. If he went full power, he would be able to make sure the universe never existed. The actual reason that there are superhumans and monsters is that the god of the OPM universe was jealous(this happened in ancient greek times btw). When Mumen rider fell in love with someone, the god of the OPM universe threatened to murder that person and their family unless Mumen kept his power under wraps. Mumen created superhumans to fight the OPM god, and the OPM god created villains and monsters to oppose Mumen. Mumen's descendants are Fubuki, Tatsumaki, Saitama, Bang and his brother, Child Emperor, and Blast. They all inherited traits dormant in Mumen Rider's DNA, which is why they have insane power. The reason Garou feels an affinity towards monsters and is so powerful is that he is the son of the OPM god.

That's so cool! I can't wait for s3!

rofl was a joke XD XD XD
Lol I thought you were actually serious
ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!

TwO PuNCh: aM i A JoKe tO yOu?
I hope they do a season 3.
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else hate Puri Puri prisoner?

He's very sus.
(Nov. 07, 2020  12:27 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  8:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Anyone else hate Puri Puri prisoner?

He's very sus.

Very sus? He has the biggest sus in sus history.
(Nov. 07, 2020  1:19 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: when is season 3 coming out

It’s not confirmed as of now
dang one punch season 3 is gonna be the highlight of next year if it comes out
69 noice, very noice
What are you’re thoughts about Garou? Personally he’s my most favorite villain (heck I even rooted for him against Genos)
Oh I forgot I was going to watch this Anime.
I'll explain why I don't like One punch man.

It's has no plot. Cuz saitama destroys every opponent.

It ain't fun imo
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I'll explain why I don't like One punch man.

It's has no plot. Cuz saitama destroys every opponent.

It ain't fun imo

I think there is a plot. It’s for One Punch Man to become recognized and become the number one hero. While in strength he is the #1 hero, that status is not recognized by others. A bit simplistic sure, but the show is still does well with this and has good characters and battles.