One punch man discussion thread

(Feb. 01, 2021  8:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I'll explain why I don't like One punch man.

It's has no plot. Cuz saitama destroys every opponent.

It ain't fun imo

I think there is a plot. It’s for One Punch Man to become recognized and become the number one hero. While in strength he is the #1 hero, that status is not recognized by others. A bit simplistic sure, but the show is still does well with this and has good characters and battles.

I watched the first ep, I didn't like it
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I think there is a plot. It’s for One Punch Man to become recognized and become the number one hero. While in strength he is the #1 hero, that status is not recognized by others. A bit simplistic sure, but the show is still does well with this and has good characters and battles.

I watched the first ep, I didn't like it
A lot of animes have bad first episodes (I didn’t think episode 1 was really bad though) but are still good animes. It’s quite a short season, so I’d watch the entire thing before judging (12 episodes is not a lot to endure).
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I watched the first ep, I didn't like it
A lot of animes have bad first episodes (I didn’t think episode 1 was really bad though) but are still good animes. It’s quite a short season, so I’d watch the entire thing before judging (12 episodes is not a lot to endure).

Ok i will