Old Project of the Moment: Videos! Videos! Videos!

I'd just hand-spin the Track (but not too strongly) in the stadium and hold the camera over it. Is that too difficult?

Is it Important to use a BB-10 stadium in the video we will make ?l
Yes... Very important.
Unless you wanted to show how Beyblades performed in a different stadium, but I should be the best person to do that video since I have a wide variety of stadiums. Otherwise, some videos do not require stadiums at all anyway. TheBlackDragon could have done the CH120 video without launching the Beyblade at all.
humm can u please send me a vedio (sample) via PM ?
Just use the video in the original post as an example.
I don't know that how to cut extra scenes so is it important ?
(Apr. 04, 2014  10:26 PM)<DVZ_ME#0> Tah!r Wrote: I don't know that how to cut extra scenes so is it important ?

I use a very basic program : Windows Movie Maker. Anybody can have it for free.
(Apr. 04, 2014  10:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2014  10:26 PM)@hsan Tah!r Wrote: I don't know that how to cut extra scenes so is it important ?

I use a very basic program : Windows Movie Maker. Anybody can have it for free.
I also use that program but can you send me the whole process of cutting extra scenes (via PM)
Mine is in French, so I would not know what the terms are exactly in English. There are probably tutorials on Google though, if you search.
(Apr. 06, 2014  1:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Mine is in French, so I would not know what the terms are exactly in English. There are probably tutorials on Google though, if you search.
Okay thanx for the help can I make a vedio of Flash mode changes ?
I think that was already covered, plus it is not really necessary that much.
Did the video comparing the four molds of f230 ever get made? Because if not I can do it at this point.
(May. 08, 2014  6:47 PM)Time Wrote: Did the video comparing the four molds of f230 ever get made? Because if not I can do it at this point.

I started doing it, but I mainly made sure that I had filmed comparative videos that show F230 spinning with a scientific method applied that means that the same vector of force was used.

If you can reproduce the quality of my videos though, we could easily just insert my small clips into your longer video.
i unfortunately do not have a way to reproduce them with the same vector
(May. 08, 2014  10:25 PM)Time Wrote: i unfortunately do not have a way to reproduce them with the same vector

No no, the vector I was talking about is the force applied to pull the bottom of F230 one way to make it spin. I did that part, you do not have to do it. What you would have to reproduce is the quality of my video : approximately the same white, no grains, focused, etc.
Do you still need 4D performance tip mode change videos? Now that I have X:D, F:D, & F:S I could do some of those.
(Aug. 21, 2014  11:08 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Do you still need 4D performance tip mode change videos? Now that I have XGrin, FGrin, & FConfused I could do some of those.

Yes, absolutely, I do not remember if we got any videos of that.
I'll do FGrin this weekend then, if I have the chance!
Cool, post here or send me a private message, if you want.