Old Project of the Moment: Photograph all those boxes, and put them away for good!

The Random Booster photographs have slightly too much shadow, but the rest seems OK.
Are these better?
Oh yes, definitely. Perhaps slightly too bright, but they should do.
Too much shadow or are they good?
EDIT: Posted on accident, then I edited.
EDIT2: Misspelled spoiler, sorry!
I think they have a little too much shadow. Other than that, I think they're pretty amazing Smile Also remember, This isn't Kai-V's opinion, It's her choice to decide Smile
EDIT: Sorry about the huge quote Unhappy
I'll post them tonight, I took pictures of the boxes for:

VariAres (TT)
Wolf 105 F Booster
Leone 105 F Booster
Dark Knight Dragoon (TT)
Random Booster Vol. 1- Mad Cancer
Berserker Berigados
Archer Gryph Booster
Samurai Ifraid (TT)
1. There is some shade
2. All of the pictures are a little blurry
Sorry if I'm incorrect Uncertain
there is no light outside, and im using an iPod 5 for the pictures, maybe its the camera of it.
I hope I'm not in the wrong place to do this but I'm going to say what Zero-G boxes we need.
BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF (Check!)
SS-27 Gladiator Bahamootusdh(or whatever XD)SP230GF
BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R2F(Check!)
SS-26 Samurai Pegasus W105R2F IF IT COMES BY THE END DATE
BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrome DX Set Defense and Stamina
BBG-24 Ultimate Synchrome DX Set Attack and Balance
Thief Girago WA130HF IF IT COMES BY THE END DATE
BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB(Check!)
SS-23 Bandit Genbu
BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD(Check!)
SS-22 Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD(Check?)
BBG-21 First Zero-G Battle Set
BBG-20 Bandid Goreim DF145BS(Check!)
SS-20 Bandit Golem DF145BS
BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargole SA165WSF (Check!)
SS-17 Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF
BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF(Check!)
SS-16 Ronin Dragooon LW160BSF (Check?)
Dark Knight Dragooon Limited Golden Dragon Model (Check!)
Gryph Dragooon Coro Dra Model
BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set
SS-13 Pirates Kraken A230JSB
BBG-12 Archer Gryph C145S (Check!)
SS-12 Archer Griffin C145S
BBG-10 Guardian Reviser 160SB
Orojya Reviser T125JB Dark Blue Ver.
SS-10 Guardian Leviathan 160SB
BBG-09 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF (Check!)
SS-09 Thief Phoenix E230GCF
BBG-08 Pirates Orojya 145D (Check!)
SS-08 Pirates Orochi 145D
BBG-03 Start Dash Set (Check!)
BBG-02 Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
SS-02 Ninja Salamander SW145SD
BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF
SS-01 Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Saramanda Ifraid DF145BS Red Ver.
Hasbro
Double Packs
Griffin Dragoon Synchrome Pack (Check?)
Salamander Ifrit Synchrome Pack
Orochi Leviathan Synchrome Pack
Sets
Ultimate Gift Set
Samurai Cyclone Set
Water Team 3-Pack
Fire Team 3-Pack

That's all, for now
I can post a Salamander Ifrit 2-pack later on and a Gladiator Bahamoote if it's needed.
Will we still get credits if the boxes we take pictures of have been posted before?
Since these are for Beywiki I would highly doubt it, but I don't know.
(Jan. 01, 2014  5:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Let me give your life some purpose

thanks kai-v..........................................................

Okay! Sounds cool! I will be photographing the boxes of Hasbro's version of Anubis, Ultimate Meteo L-Drago, Wind-And-Shoot Launcher and some Shogun Steel Products if that's okay :]
(Jan. 02, 2014  1:00 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Will we still get credits if the boxes we take pictures of have been posted before?

There are no Credits attributed for this Project, nor any other Project of the Moment, but no, the goal is to check the most things on a list, like what Shining God MS posted, so it would be useless to have two crosses next to one item. That is, unless you retook some of them with the best quality on earth.

Wombat, basically the Wolborg 4 photographs are the best. What bothers me the most with the rest is not the shadow, but the clear separation of the clean white background : could you really not fit the boxes on the same length as the sheet so that you did not need to use two sheets ? If not, you should get a white carton board from the dollar store or something, to enlarge your white surface. Besides that, sometimes the background did seem slightly yellow I suppose.

OrionBlade, a lot of them are grainy/have noise, which in term makes them blurry sometimes too.
so, would the pictures work for the points and to be put on beywiki, or would I have to retake them?
Sorry, what I meant to ask was if it would still count for the two scavenger hunt points. I just have a feeling that the boxes I own will already be posted, since I won't be able to take pictures until the night of the 4th. But I guess my answer would still be a no lol
(Jan. 02, 2014  1:50 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: so, would the pictures work for the points and to be put on beywiki, or would I have to retake them?

Most of them do not work, no, unfortunately. The Beywiki standard is high.

(Jan. 02, 2014  1:55 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Sorry, what I meant to ask was if it would still count for the two scavenger hunt points. I just have a feeling that the boxes I own will already be posted, since I won't be able to take pictures until the night of the 4th. But I guess my answer would still be a no lol

No, you just better hope that Members are kind enough to leave you what you listed a few posts ago, which I hope they will be.
Oh well, I guess I'll just have to see if there's some way I could get a hold of a few of my old boxes before they get posted. The only ones I know I have that off the top of my head that are in one piece are Gladiator Bahamdia, Scythe Kronos, Phantom Orion, Ray Gil, Fang Leone burning Claw, and Dark Cancer, and the first 3 have already been posted Uncertain
Here's what I was able to do:
(Not in Order)

Samurai Ifraid, Berserker Berigados, Wolf 105 F, Leone 105 F (For those two, I was not able to put the pieces back in, since I did not have the internal plastic packaging, to make them properly fit), Gold Armor Ver. L-Drago Destroy, Random Booster Vol. 8, and Vari Ares.

I hope some, if not all, can be used. Tongue_out

You need to post the backs of the boxes. And some are sideways.
Ah, I forgot about backs, haha. I'll try to have those for tomorrow.

I know some are horizontal/landscape, only so I could get the best image on my camera. If they decide to use them, they can easily change the rotation.

Tongue_out
On top of what Kaizer mentioned, there is a camera strap in the VariAres photograph, plus I prefer if the photographs are already on the right side. The Samurai Ifraid picture should also be more 'flat', and show only one side.
(Jan. 02, 2014  2:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote: On top of what Kaizer mentioned, there is a camera strap in the VariAres photograph, plus I prefer if the photographs are already on the right side. The Samurai Ifraid picture should also be more 'flat', and show only one side.

My bad, I completely missed the strap, haha.

I'll try to re-take and/or re-align the pictures. As far as Ifraid goes, I'll definitely redo it. Tongue_out

Thank you for the feedback, though.