Old Project: Let's shoot all those recolors! (Mission accomplished!)

As the announcement introduced, this is the first of series of Projects of the Moment!

This moment's step toward making Beywiki more complete is: we have to take photographs of as many recolours listed on Beywiki (or not) as possible before 20th!

Keep in mind that we have a standard for photographs on Beywiki too : they need to be taken on a completely white background, the resolution needs to be quite clear, there should be as little shadow as possible while still being well lit, and most angles have to be photographed, including the top and bottom of the Beyblade assembled.
Take Dragoon MS for example :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Dragoon_MS

Most Beyblades are currently missing pictures for their recolours. Therefore, you can simply consult this Beywiki category and pick any Beyblade you own a recolour for : chances are that you will be the first to provide photographs for it.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...y:Beyblade

Here is my first contribution :

Bakushi Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse Ver.

So, if you have time and recolours, show your generosity by posting your pictures here. Post links though, not pictures directly, otherwise this topic will become too heavy for certain old computers.

Thank you everyone in advance.
I'll try getting pictures up for these :

Black Samurai Changer MS
Blue Slash Riger MS

I should be able to get them by Thursday.
Would love to help but don't think I have any re-colours. Unless parts from RB's are eligible i.e: Clear BD145,
Well I suppose I can begin taking picture's of all my re-color's, for the BeyWiki.

I have at the very least, 15 blade's that I can take picture's of for y'all.
I have the Galaxy Pegasus Black Hole ver., but no completely white area.Unhappy
(Sep. 06, 2012  8:05 PM)McNuggets Wrote: I have the Galaxy Pegasus Black Hole ver., but no completely white area.Unhappy

Just use a plain white sheet of paper. It make's a great white background.
Yes, most of us just use a printer white sheet close to a window, for the natural sunlight.
Turn's out I have over 35 blade's that I can take picture's of for the BeyWiki ...

Anyway's, I was able to take a few quick picture's right now, and I'm not sure where I should post them, So here they are.

I have plenty of recolors (most notably the Mercury Anubis Legend Version), but judging from the pictures I took of Beat Lynx for my draft, my camera is very iffy. Would contribute if I could. Unhappy
I got a Driger f Green Recolor should i just post the pictures of it here?
That is awesome, Evo_Slayer. We need more collectors like you hah. You even took pictures of Beyblades that were not recolours though.

I think the quality of them is fine enough that you can add them on Beywiki and to their respective articles now, if you have time. I really look forward to the other twenty-seven Beyblades you can take photographs of.

To everyone : yes, post all your photographs here first, so that we can see whether their quality is good enough to be on Beywiki.
Alright great.

Ah yes, Well I decided to just take them since they didn't seem to be taken yet. I'll do only the recolor's for now though.

It may actually be more then what I said, I forgot I had another box of blade's that I didn't count for, Aha!
The priority for this Project of the Moment is recolours, but of course if you have photographs for regular colours that are not pictured on Beywiki yet, that will be awesome too. We cannot refuse them, hah.
Well I am on a roll, So I might as well just take picture's of all of the one's BeyWiki need's, and then I'll just post the recolour's here and the original one's in the BeyWiki Photography Thread.

I should be able to help y'all quite a bit with these photograph's, and luckily my photography skill's are decent and I have a pretty extensive collection of recolour's, Aha! Grin
Count me in for this!
oh man, i might be able to finnaly contribute. i noticed the recoulor of pegasis hasn't been posted yet, and i own it, but it's quite dammaged. maybe i can ask my friend to borrow a better vers of it. i also have Gold L-drago (i know it's done but the current one could be better) and quite a few hasbro recoulors. yay i can do something! ill do a few pics soon.
Sorry bro but if you mean the black version then i've got that mint which is preferable to used.
Is it alright if I take pictures of the recolors which have printed sticker sheets? The quality of printed stickers isn't as good as the real ones, but the beyblades are in Mint condition. So, not really sure.. :\
If you want, I can take pictures of thermal laserta and galaxy Pegasus from starbooster attack pack
(Sep. 07, 2012  8:49 AM)Ultra Wrote: Sorry bro but if you mean the black version then i've got that mint which is preferable to used.

i ment the reversed coulor blue one from the set i can't remember, the one with libra. my freind has an almost mint one so ill just use that.
A proper description would help. No idea what you're talking about and I know a very large amount about recolors. Also which Pegasis are you talking about?
(Sep. 07, 2012  12:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: A proper description would help. No idea what you're talking about and I know a very large amount about recolors. Also which Pegasis are you talking about?

the super deck set one, with pegasis, Libra and burn cancer.
I can take a picture of all of my beys. They include 16 Metal Masters beys, one Stealth battler, and two BeyWheelz. But like, what bey should I take a picture of?
(Sep. 07, 2012  11:31 AM)N0body Wrote: Is it alright if I take pictures of the recolors which have printed sticker sheets? The quality of printed stickers isn't as good as the real ones, but the beyblades are in Mint condition. So, not really sure.. :\

Hm, you should post an example first.

(Sep. 07, 2012  12:59 PM)hikaruhasama10 Wrote: I can take a picture of all of my beys. They include 16 Metal Masters beys, one Stealth battler, and two BeyWheelz. But like, what bey should I take a picture of?

We only do Beyblades here, so Stealth Battlers and BeyWheelz are not Beyblades. However, yes, simply take the Metal Masters Beyblades you have, go see on Beywiki if they are a recolour of something and that they are not pictured there, and take photographs. If you want, post exactly which Beyblades you have here.

Cool that zionson joins us in this project, hah.
hahah..i have some of the recolors that still not posted in the beywiki...man..i really hope i have a good camera..anyway..i will be just trying with have...

P/S:some of the photos i took were posted in the beywiki photo thread..some have no remarks while some have it..so i assume the one with no remarks got rejected?