Old Project: Beyblade Price Reference List!

What's that supposed to mean? If they were released then we need a price for them regardless of whether they're rare.
(Feb. 23, 2013  8:57 PM)Ultra Wrote: What's that supposed to mean? If they were released then we need a price for them regardless of whether they're rare.

We will rate the price of the set, not each Beyblade in it since there is basically no way to get it outside that set.
I did some HMS like Wolborg MS, Dragoon MSUV, DEMS, Aero Knight MS, Samurai Changer MS, Jiraiya MS, and Wolborg MS Ice Blue Ver.
(Feb. 23, 2013  9:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  8:57 PM)Ultra Wrote: What's that supposed to mean? If they were released then we need a price for them regardless of whether they're rare.

We will rate the price of the set, not each Beyblade in it since there is basically no way to get it outside that set.

What set? I thought they were released as individual starters?
All of them ? Sure then.
No, actually, most beys that I can think of that only Hasbro released came in double packs ...
In fact, I am 99% positive that they were only released in double packs ...
Should have been clearer but it seemed to me like you were saying that Burn Wolf and Flame Serpent weren't released as starters which they were.
OK, but again, most were only in double packs ...
Great but that's not what i'm talking about and isn't really relevant considering no one actually suggested pricing the individual beys from double packs.
Bah, it is not complicated : if there is almost no or no chance at all to acquire a certain Beyblade outside of the Set it comes with, then only the Set's price will be estimated.

Ultra, what do you think about the new HMS prices by the way ?
I added the prices that were not in question to the list.
(Feb. 24, 2013  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Bah, it is not complicated : if there is almost no or no chance at all to acquire a certain Beyblade outside of the Set it comes with, then only the Set's price will be estimated.

Ultra, what do you think about the new HMS prices by the way ?

Fine I can accept that but I see no reason not to have prices for Burn Wolf and Flame Serpent since you can get them on ebay. Also what set are you talking about. I don't think the starter versions came in a set did they?

Some of them are fine some aren't. I'm gonna check them over with someone else and then update them.
Might I suggest, if it has not been suggested already, that a price range rather than an average be given on things that vary widely (mostly rare plastics and HMS which vary between fairly reasonable to completely insane depending on whether there's someone with more money than sense after that particular beyblade at the time (or if you only buy from ebay lol)). This would best be explained in a note on the list itself, like "Ranges are given for prices highly prone to variation" or something.
A range written like this : "$40-60" is fine, yes.
I just added basically all the initial retail prices remaining, except for A-136 Einstein MS which did not seem to exist ... It was seriously a hard task that I have been working on ever since I woke up, so I really hope nobody just copies those prices and pastes them on their own website like it is nothing, because for sure you did not do all the effort I had to do ...
About the Hasbro-only Beys thing, I've got proof that all of them were released in single packs:

Burn Wolf:
http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...E460:en_US

Flame Serpent:
http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...4E72:en_US

Poison Virgo:
http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...5506:en_US

I've seen both Virgo and Serpent, but never Burn Wolf. However, the pictures indicate that somewhere out there, it does exist. In order to get the correct Virgo(with an ED145), however, you do need to purchase a two pack, I believe.
(Feb. 24, 2013  8:58 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: About the Hasbro-only Beys thing, I've got proof that all of them were released in single packs:

Burn Wolf:
http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...E460:en_US

Flame Serpent:
http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...4E72:en_US

Poison Virgo:
http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...5506:en_US

I've seen both Virgo and Serpent, but never Burn Wolf. However, the pictures indicate that somewhere out there, it does exist. In order to get the correct Virgo(with an ED145), however, you do need to purchase a two pack, I believe.
Heh, I saw a Burn Wolf at my superstore, just the one though.
does anyone know how to convert dollars into yen pm me please cuz i have a long list here
it took me a week but both series are DONE w/a capital "d"

(Feb. 24, 2013  5:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just added basically all the initial retail prices remaining, except for A-136 Einstein MS which did not seem to exist ... It was seriously a hard task that I have been working on ever since I woke up, so I really hope nobody just copies those prices and pastes them on their own website like it is nothing, because for sure you did not do all the effort I had to do ...

talk about effort I just did 2 weeks of work and still have to convert the prices
You can use Xe.com. I also might participate in this project. Especially the limited ones.
thanx that waz helpful
Estimated Prices must be in United States dollars, not yen ...
wow now i gotta un-convert them
math kills ...............alot
I even found the prices for the HMS Random Booster Acts; I did not even know if they had any price to begin with, hah. Now there is only the Fukubako left I suppose.
Here are some of my ideas

Quote:MA-19 Starter Round Shell MS: $30-40
BB-31 Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer CH120FS: $10
BB-33 BeyStadium Wide Square Type: $30 (I'm not to sure about this one)
BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type: $30 (Not to sure)
BB-61 Grip Rubber Red: $8-10
BB-62 Grip Rubber Black: $8-10
BB-63 Grip Rubber White: $8-10
BB-66 Metal Face Red: $6
Any suggestions?
its a long list..so i might be messed up some where..pardon me if there is major error...some price, i purposely widen the range since the market price are quite inconsistent (as a matter of fact. most plastics' prices are inconsistent)
nut yeah...i'm still human..there must be errors and some of might pricing might be biased due to certain factors...

as for Poseidon...i know it is rare...but it is heavily overprice with mega hyper ultra expensive price (ehem..300 $)
but i dont agree that every beyblade existed should exceed 100 USD (except for HMS that we know really expensive even since before)
but 200-300 USD for a piece of plastic (and small in size), i cannot aggre with the prices that were being set on ebay for some beyblades..

anyway..suggestions and corrections are welcome.. Smile
EDIT:pardon me..those are not for NIB price...my mistake.. Confused