[Oklahoma] USA, Yall out there?

(Jun. 28, 2019  6:06 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:08 PM)7rode Wrote: Hi, I'm in Bartlesville, OKlahoma

Are you the guy selling all the HMS and plastic beys on ebay?

Yes Smile
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:31 PM)7rode Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:06 PM)K1D Wrote: Are you the guy selling all the HMS and plastic beys on ebay?

Yes Smile

Awesome, I've been eyeing that Draciel G for a good while
(Jun. 29, 2019  12:55 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:31 PM)7rode Wrote: Yes Smile

Awesome, I've been eyeing that Draciel G for a good while
Thanks Smile
KJ made a US blader discord server, theres a tab for oklahoma, and we've been discussing a tournament there.
https://discord.gg/hQQNpjG
I'd totally go to this tourney...
Hi um I. Was wondering I read everything and was wondering if I could just pick the type and color and you can pick how you want to make it is that ok I can't draw good sorry
I'm new to blading and looking for fellow bladers in or around Tulsa, OK area for friendly battling and/or tournaments.
Please use the existing Oklahoma thread? I will move it into there for you. Hrt2011
just wondering if there is anyone who like bayblading in Oklahoma
Idk if anyone is still looking to start up a community in OK but I'm in central ok me and my cousin battle each other but we don't know anyone else in our area.
I am Darkfox and I am a blader looking for some opponents to challenge me and my combo Beys.
I hope there's someone willing to see if a tournament is being set up for the state of Oklahoma anytime soon.
Anyway Nice to meet you all and I hope to meet some of you all in a tournament sometime soon.
Any Bladers out here?
sorry i live in south america
No problem
Hmm anyone out there?

Tbchaos Yo! I would like to start a community!
(Apr. 13, 2021  9:57 PM)Tbchaos Wrote: Idk if anyone is still looking to start up a community in OK but I'm in central ok  me and my cousin battle each other but we don't know anyone else in our area.

(Nov. 26, 2021  6:34 AM)9fingerdblader Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  9:57 PM)Tbchaos Wrote: Idk if anyone is still looking to start up a community in OK but I'm in central ok  me and my cousin battle each other but we don't know anyone else in our area.
South of Norman looking to start a community with a co worker maybe tournament
Yes I am up for a tournament and a challenge
Me and a coworker are trying to get something started in the metro area Oklahoma needs to get tournaments going
yes some OK Bladers!
Does anyone know of an active beyblade Facebook group
(Dec. 03, 2021  2:07 AM)9fingerdblader Wrote: Does anyone know of an active beyblade Facebook group
Hey I'm also interested in starting a competitive beyblade community and have tournaments in Oklahoma. Follow my Instagram and message me about ideas, it's called Oklahoma beyblade or oklahoma_beyblade, I'm also thinking about making a Beyblade Facebook community page in the near future