Oh Remember Lui?

(Jan. 09, 2019  12:22 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Whui? Shiroshayeet

Mmm correkt
I remeber in the subtitles for episode 4 when he faced Valt. It said he was regional champion. Maybe that means Asian Champion or his rank changed but I don't remember mention of Lui being Asian Champion
(Jan. 09, 2019  3:21 PM)TorchicStar Wrote: I remeber in the subtitles for episode  4 when he faced Valt. It said he was regional champion. Maybe that means Asian Champion or his rank changed but I don't remember mention of Lui being Asian  Champion

when they announced the longinus cup which was for the Asian championship which was lui so yes lui was Asian champion it is in episode 6.
(Jan. 08, 2019  3:47 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2019  2:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I am really quite fine with Lui being absent for the rest of the season (would like to see him next season though). I mean, he’s just the regional champion and I am very happy they left it as such because at least they can make him the boss of an arc without being unorganized - or making no sense like if he just came back with “god tier” strength in another arc as an example (even though the arc transitions are not very sensible). A good equivalent to lui in chouzetsu would be like a member of the elite four in Pokémon,  he is certainly one of the best but his role is just not that important because he is quite literally downgraded by the person standing right next to him as a figure of speech, Valt who undoubtedly received all sorts of attention as the champion and was not a hidden protagonist.

actually in Cho-Z,Lui was the asian champion before Aiga defeats him,not regional champion
My bad thank you for correcting me, I will go fix that.
Yea Lui is pretty irrelevant now. I forgot he existed until I saw this thread omg
KnightPro. Yeah,I wish Lui was more relevant. Remeber when his charachter design was first leaked. Man the fandom went crazy
The good old days, haha. But I shouldnt expect too much from the Burst series, since I see the constant pushing-away for characters
(Feb. 18, 2019  11:15 PM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: Ok why did noob guy Aiga defeat him?

Anime Plot
(Feb. 18, 2019  11:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  11:15 PM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: Ok why did noob guy Aiga defeat him?

Anime Plot

Apparently. I also relate to everyone about forgetting Lui until I got a notification from this, haha

Anime plot armor stinks, though
(Jan. 03, 2019  7:48 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Choz after 15 ep has left us to think where is my boy Lui. They scraped him completely after the longinus cup. We see lui In the BEYPOP v2 but noting else. TT was cutting out a character that has been in the series for 2 seasons and after ep 15 of choz he is gone? We don't even see him for a few seconds in eps passed ep 15. In my opinion they could of let lui train Suoh like Shu and fubiki. Idk I want to hear your opinion

Who is this "Lui"?

(Feb. 19, 2019  1:12 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2019  7:48 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Choz after 15 ep has left us to think where is my boy Lui. They scraped him completely after the longinus cup. We see lui In the BEYPOP v2 but noting else. TT was cutting out a character that has been in the series for 2 seasons and after ep 15 of choz he is gone? We don't even see him for a few seconds in eps passed ep 15. In my opinion they could of let lui train Suoh like Shu and fubiki. Idk I want to hear your opinion

Who is this "Lui"?

Sense the sarcasm.
(Jan. 09, 2019  12:22 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Whui? Shiroshayeet

LMAO
(Feb. 19, 2019  1:12 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote:

Who is this "Lui"?

(Feb. 19, 2019  1:12 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Who is this "Lui"?

Sense the sarcasm.

Lui is the guy with blue hair and is friends with the yellow hair guy
(Feb. 19, 2019  9:27 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Sense the sarcasm.

Blue hair? So this guy??

[Image: latest?cb=20180723180812]
(Feb. 19, 2019  10:43 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2019  9:27 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Lui is the guy with blue hair and is friends with the yellow hair guy

Blue hair? So this guy??

[Image: latest?cb=20180723180812]

Indeed. Too bad Lui is invisible nowUnhappy
(Feb. 19, 2019  9:27 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Sense the sarcasm.

[Image: SSJ-Son-Goku-301483487] Do you mean this guy as his friend?
(Feb. 21, 2019  9:19 PM)LuinorDestroy Wrote: Really, Xhan=Xaviar now.

not related to this Lui thread, but yes
I think Lui is coming back in these upcoming episodes. In the manga I saw him in the latest reading for the stories of the last episodes of Chou Z so HE COMIN BACK BOYZ
Im that other person who also hopes that Lui comes back, haha. At the same time, its fun to pretend he is invisible
Lui being turned into the Beyblade equivalent of Goten in Dragonball super....
it was soooo sad that the creators of beyblade removed lui from the anime he was such a cool character *sigh
I'd like to see Lui in the next show for at least one arc or I dunno, but its nice to see him have beybattles from time to time.