Oh, Bey Me! [Marietta, GA, USA] [2/25/12]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Time for the first tournament in Georgia hosted by your's truly, and the first one in Marietta. Anyone get the pun? Obey me = Oh, Bey Me! I got the idea from a Family Guy shirt.

The park is called East Cobb Park, its address is:

3322 Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30062

Time: 2:00 PM is the start of the event.

Prizes: Flame Byxis, Ray Unicorno, Grand Ketos, and Rock Giraffe (Three of the prizes are for the main tournament, one of them is for the winner of the Rock side event).

Fee: $5 for standard attendance, $10 for a Blader Passport which in to all WBO events for free for a year.

There will be a team battle between the Blade Runners, the Raging Flames, and Team Endrajt, there will also be a Rock side event, the Rock side event is a tournament with Beyblade combos that include the Rock Wheel, and there's gonna be a tag team side event.

Attending
Mr. Harkins
Bey Taser
Meltex
waofautumn
MxGIC
Hintin
Universe²
Zer0
Primal
Demon
Sirius
ruggedhands
RAVENxX
themothership
neolrix
Whiteboy5
Marquiss99
Titi

Unconfirmed
Storm Dragoon
iBeyblader
bladermax
Battler66
Marquiss99

Not attending
OnyxKrowe
pegasusBD
Matthew 711
Lauren2011
MichaelWBO
Ari
Vulcan Blaze
thejakesword101

Everyone thank Kai-V for generously approving this tournament.

If anyone has any questions about the event or how to get to East Cobb Park, please call or text my cell phone: 404-604-0184.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

StupidIn the prizes what does TBA mean ?Stupid
(Feb. 01, 2012  8:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Report them to me.

Of course, just as I would hope that anyone else would do that same. I can see that my point wont be taken seriously until in-tournament examples are made.

It means To Be Announced
Thanks.Stupid
(Feb. 01, 2012  6:41 PM)Meltex Wrote: We are gonna find somewhere to eat before the tourney. If anyone wants to join us say so.
What restuarant? And after the tourney is a way better time for me.

Not sure, I dot fool around in east Cobb too much so I'm not sure what's out there. I was thinking just meet at the park and go look.
There's a McDonald's close by, or we could go farther out to find one.
hey r we doing the rock event before the tourney it would beniffit many bladers
Both of the side events will be before the tournament.
So, will the first of the events start at 2:00, or should we expect to get there early for them and start the actual tournament at 2:00?
The side events start at 2:00, the actual tournament starts whenever the side events are over.
So i will be there at 2 and love that KAI-V approved thanks KAI-V!!!!!! Dosen't Rock have a lot of recoil Libruhhh
Yes, that is why we are using it.
Just like how we used Ray..
(Feb. 02, 2012  1:32 AM)Harkins Wrote: The side events start at 2:00, the actual tournament starts whenever the side events are over.

Hm, I would really prefer if the main tournament was done first, and then if people really want to stay for the side events, then they remain at the location until the main tournament is over. If you do the tournament so late, you risk getting a lot of people who need to leave early, and that messes up the results because you need to figure out if you give their opponents forfeits, how many, etc.
That actually sounds great.
I also think that having the side events first really irritates the people who aren't on either team and/or didn't bring a Rock.
And btw, Harkins, I think that we should have a height limit for the Rock side-event. I think that it should cut off at 145, as I remember somebody used a TH170 at the Ray side event, which really annoyed me, as it limits the amount of hits the actual wheel takes, which is what the whole side event was about Tired recoil recoil recoil! And I think that BD145 should be banned from it as well.
These are just some ideas to make the side event more fun and a lot more EPIC! Just think about it please Cute
I'll think about it, thanks for the suggestion Universe².
Rock. Speechless
You're going to make me go dig for a Rock.
Who knows if I still have one lying around, other than my painted ones, which I'm not going to use.
cru needz to see this recoil yo
That's cool, I kinda planned on bouncing after the tournament. By the way does anyone have a blitz, duo, or metal ball they are willing to trade?
I have a MB that I'm willing to trade.
PM me if you are interested.
Wait!!! We r doing the real tournament first and then the events right!!!
Please read the previous posts.
Put me in as unconfirmed Uncertain
Bladermax you gotta come lol, please try to.
(Feb. 02, 2012  3:01 AM)Universe² Wrote: That actually sounds great.
I also think that having the side events first really irritates the people who aren't on either team and/or didn't bring a Rock.
And btw, Harkins, I think that we should have a height limit for the Rock side-event. I think that it should cut off at 145, as I remember somebody used a TH170 at the Ray side event, which really annoyed me, as it limits the amount of hits the actual wheel takes, which is what the whole side event was about Tired recoil recoil recoil! And I think that BD145 should be banned from it as well.
These are just some ideas to make the side event more fun and a lot more EPIC! Just think about it please Cute
That was me that used it, I think, i used 230 and TH170. And it should be completley fair. Nobody would stop you from using it, so why would you stop us from using it?

Edit: Post what surface like a Tables or Grass or Carpet

I previously said that it would be on the grass, the reason why is because there's more space on the grass.
(Feb. 02, 2012  10:59 PM)Gold Armored Wrote: That was me that used it, I think, i used 230 and TH170. And it should be completley fair. Nobody would stop you from using it, so why would you stop us from using it?

Edit: Post what surface like a Tables or Grass or Carpet
I guess that I'll have to assume that you cannot read...because if you could read, you would actually understand was I was talking about.. Cute