OP?Gravity Destroyer B:D

Do you think Gravity Destroyer BGrin is good?You get to choose what rip to do (left/right) and you get the advantage by using left rotation against heavier beys and you get advantage by using right against lighter beys.Tell me what you think.
It's alright I guess but maybe a bit too recoily
(Aug. 26, 2017  12:36 AM)xXMindMasterXx Wrote: Do you think Gravity Destroyer BGrin is good?You get to choose what rip to do (left/right) and you get the advantage by using left rotation against heavier beys and you get advantage by using right against lighter beys.Tell me what you think.

Perusus/destroyer is outclassed by VariAres: D : D, and VariAres is quite good alone, but B: D isnt op, just good to have.
(Aug. 26, 2017  12:36 AM)xXMindMasterXx Wrote: Do you think Gravity Destroyer B:D is good?You get to choose what rip to do (left/right) and you get the advantage by using left rotation against heavier beys and you get advantage by using right against lighter beys.Tell me what you think.
Depends. If your taking about STD then its outclassed by Dragoon BD in left and Duo(/Scythe #UnderRated) BD in right. but if you mean in LTD its actually very powerful combo. It in opposite spin OSes multiple combos and resist attack well if you can weak launch. but from my experince it's height kinda hinders it as I found thing it can't get good grip on OSes it and it can't really KO thing due to BD's low recoil control. I would say using CH120EWD is better
(Aug. 26, 2017  12:48 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2017  12:36 AM)xXMindMasterXx Wrote: Do you think Gravity Destroyer B:D is good?You get to choose what rip to do (left/right) and you get the advantage by using left rotation against heavier beys and you get advantage by using right against lighter beys.Tell me what you think.

Perusus/destroyer is outclassed by VariAres: D : D, and VariAres is quite good alone, but B: D isnt op, just good to have.
Again, Depends. Those 2 are very differant type of beys. Variares is used in attack types and Gravity is used in defence/stamina types but can be used in attack too (where Variares outclasses it)

Edit:- as a stock bey I still think Gravity is still better. its top-tier as stock in LTD stamina (due to its shape, weight and dual spin, it OSes opposite spin combos and resisit attacks decently) and tbh DD's only other 2 modes are kinda useless on Variares due to high recoil (and F mode doens;t have friction to handle recoil)