[Northern California] Bay Area Bladers

(Apr. 14, 2019  6:06 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Hello guys I'm in the Bay Area as well, although I'm still not tournament ready yet haha, I'm more of a casual player but I have competitive combos ready.

Some combos don't require much skill to use some of the left spin stamina types really only require you to Launch normally but I also understand if you're not comfortable in a competitive environment.
(Apr. 15, 2019  12:07 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  6:06 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Hello guys I'm in the Bay Area as well, although I'm still not tournament ready yet haha, I'm more of a casual player but I have competitive combos ready.

Some combos don't require much skill to use some of the left spin stamina types really only require you to Launch normally but I also understand if you're not comfortable in a competitive environment.

Yeah it's just I don't have a proper Launcher Setup yet. I'm also thinking of getting into Metal Saga do you guys do Metal or just Burst?
(Apr. 15, 2019  8:35 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  12:07 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: Some combos don't require much skill to use some of the left spin stamina types really only require you to Launch normally but I also understand if you're not comfortable in a competitive environment.

Yeah it's just I don't have a proper Launcher Setup yet. I'm also thinking of getting into Metal Saga do you guys do Metal or just Burst?

I am open to all plastic gen 1 hard metal system gen 1.2 Metal Metal Fight gen 2 or three burst the question is who is going to be interested them last time I asked around for burst classic and not many had single layer or dual-layer parts. Also I only have two bb10 and that's the stadium that's popular for gen1 and gen2
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:20 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  8:35 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Yeah it's just I don't have a proper Launcher Setup yet. I'm also thinking of getting into Metal Saga do you guys do Metal or just Burst?

I am open to all plastic gen 1 hard metal system gen 1.2 Metal Metal Fight gen 2 or three burst the question is who is going to be interested them last time I asked around for burst classic and not many had single layer or dual-layer parts. Also I only have two bb10 and that's the stadium that's popular for gen1 and gen2
Now that I done some thinking I may be interested in joining a Tournament, do you guys have any upcoming ones?
(Apr. 17, 2019  3:40 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:20 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: I am open to all plastic gen 1 hard metal system gen 1.2 Metal Metal Fight gen 2 or three burst the question is who is going to be interested them last time I asked around for burst classic and not many had single layer or dual-layer parts. Also I only have two bb10 and that's the stadium that's popular for gen1 and gen2
Now that I done some thinking I may be interested in joining a Tournament, do you guys have any upcoming ones?

Yep! We have one on the 28th of April. Click on the tournaments tab to check it out!
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:37 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  3:40 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Now that I done some thinking I may be interested in joining a Tournament, do you guys have any upcoming ones?

Yep! We have one on the 28th of April. Click on the tournaments tab to check it out!

OOFF it's in Fremont that's a bit far away from where I am.
(Apr. 17, 2019  5:32 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:37 AM)Mage Wrote: Yep! We have one on the 28th of April. Click on the tournaments tab to check it out!

OOFF it's in Fremont that's a bit far away from where I am.

are you closer to LA their more players down their that play MFB
heyyo... I hope this thread isn’t dead... is any bladers still around the Bay Area? (I’m in Oakland) If so... we should try to revive this community and meet up somewhere

I was also wondering if there will be any more tournaments in the Bay Area? There hasn’t been one for quite some time...
(Jun. 23, 2019  9:19 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: heyyo...  I hope this thread isn’t dead...  is any bladers still around the Bay Area? (I’m in Oakland) If so... we should try to revive this  community and meet up somewhere

I was also wondering if there will be any more tournaments in the Bay Area? There hasn’t been one for quite some time...

We're not dead yet! We have been thinking about a meetup but haven't decided on anything yet. Zyeyo usually organizes tournaments here, but I haven't heard much about a tournament from him so far. If something is planned, I'll be sure to post it in here. If we are to hold a meetup, it would probably be on Saturday or Sunday. If you have any suggestions for the date please feel free to tell us.
(Jun. 26, 2019  8:16 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  9:19 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: heyyo...  I hope this thread isn’t dead...  is any bladers still around the Bay Area? (I’m in Oakland) If so... we should try to revive this  community and meet up somewhere

We're not dead yet! We have been thinking about a meetup but haven't decided on anything yet. Zyeyo usually organizes tournaments here, but I haven't heard much about a tournament from him so far. If something is planned, I'll be sure to post it in here. If we are to hold a meetup, it would probably be on Saturday or Sunday. If you have any suggestions for the date please feel free to tell us.

Awesome
My job is extremely flexible, so Sunday would be cool
(Saturday is my rest day)
Would it be possible if we can have little meet ups in Oakland or SF?
A good location IMO would be Lake Merritt in Oakland.
It has lots of space, good food around the area,
And decent weather.

(Jun. 26, 2019  8:16 AM)Mage Wrote:

Awesome
My job is extremely flexible, so Sunday would be cool
(Saturday is my rest day)
Would it be possible if we can have little meet ups in Oakland or SF?
A good location IMO would be Lake Merritt in Oakland.
It has lots of space, good food around the area,
And decent weather.

Oops sorry for the double reply...
Phone froze
Sorry about the lack of communication this month been very busy I plan on hosting another tournament soon I still need to finish up the spreadsheets from our last tournament on top of that I have been asked my others to see if I we consider hosting a classic format tournament but the last time I asked around not many people we're interested so I'll ask again anyone interested in having a classic format tournament or do we still want to run another standard format another thing to is do we want to try a different location I'm up for ideas
(Jun. 27, 2019  12:31 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: Sorry about the lack of communication this month been very busy I plan on hosting another tournament soon I still need to finish up the spreadsheets from our last tournament on top of that I have been asked my others to see if I we consider hosting a classic format tournament but the last time I asked around not many people we're interested so I'll ask again anyone interested in having a classic format tournament or do we still want to run another standard format another thing to is do we want to try a different location I'm up for ideas
Thanks for the explanation.
I completely understand that you been busy,
(I’ve seen a spreadsheet... that’s a lot of werk..)
I would be interested in any burst format, classic or standard for I own pretty much all the normal burst releases from the Dual Layers up ( I unfortunately have no plastic gen, HMS, or MFB... yet).

Hopefully there will be more interest
The next time you put out a tournament.
thinking about doing a meet up on the 4th of August any one up for that in be in the same spot as the events in Fremont CA.
Irvington Community Park 41885 Blacow Road, Fremont, CA 94538
We meet at the hedge on the far side of the big grassy field.

putting up the address for others that need the info
I will be there at 12:00pm noon and it looks like Mage will not be able to make it but I will be there and and it looks like later Jim to hopefully others will too
Im in Danville and I can go as far as San Fransisco or maybe San Jose/Santa Cruz (but probably not that far)
Update next tournament will be October 13th as we have a gust named [KingSpin] who is a tournament organizer from Singapore that I've been talking with in a line chat for competitive combo discussions is going to be visiting the Bay Area that week and would like to go to a tournament.
Hankthebest has put up a
BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT (UNOFFICIAL)
HOST:Malik Ginsberg 510-519-4425
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27 AT 11:30 AM
Malik and Joel's Place
2924 Harper Street
Berkeley, CA 94703
Bring your favorite beys and stadiums. We don't know all the rules and aren't official organizers, so this is just a meet up for fun. We'll have pizza and snacks. Feel free to invite other Beybladers.
Hello I was wondering if there will be any tournament for burst soon sorry I could make it to the last one I was super busy but if there is one coming up soon please let me know in pm so that I can get the message and reply back
We might be having one around December.
You should subscribe to this thread so you’ll get live updates when it comes.
The organizers will use this thread to update us,
(Nov. 22, 2019  11:14 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: We might be having one around December.
You should subscribe to this thread so you’ll get live updates when it comes.
The organizers will use this thread to update us,

I am subscribe to this thread and thanks
I was thinking that this’ll be decent location for a meetup
Or even a tournament... what do y’all think?

Lake Merritt
Oakland, CA
United States

If you search it on your map you’ll see more details of the location.
We should have a meet up in Fremont where we usually have our tournaments.
Having a meetup/tournament at all would be nice,
I just gave a suggestion, since zyeyo has been looking for a meetup/tournament location other than Fremont...