[Northern California] Bay Area Bladers

(Apr. 14, 2019  6:06 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Hello guys I'm in the Bay Area as well, although I'm still not tournament ready yet haha, I'm more of a casual player but I have competitive combos ready.

Some combos don't require much skill to use some of the left spin stamina types really only require you to Launch normally but I also understand if you're not comfortable in a competitive environment.
(Apr. 15, 2019  12:07 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  6:06 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Hello guys I'm in the Bay Area as well, although I'm still not tournament ready yet haha, I'm more of a casual player but I have competitive combos ready.

Some combos don't require much skill to use some of the left spin stamina types really only require you to Launch normally but I also understand if you're not comfortable in a competitive environment.

Yeah it's just I don't have a proper Launcher Setup yet. I'm also thinking of getting into Metal Saga do you guys do Metal or just Burst?
(Apr. 15, 2019  8:35 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  12:07 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: Some combos don't require much skill to use some of the left spin stamina types really only require you to Launch normally but I also understand if you're not comfortable in a competitive environment.

Yeah it's just I don't have a proper Launcher Setup yet. I'm also thinking of getting into Metal Saga do you guys do Metal or just Burst?

I am open to all plastic gen 1 hard metal system gen 1.2 Metal Metal Fight gen 2 or three burst the question is who is going to be interested them last time I asked around for burst classic and not many had single layer or dual-layer parts. Also I only have two bb10 and that's the stadium that's popular for gen1 and gen2
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:20 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  8:35 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Yeah it's just I don't have a proper Launcher Setup yet. I'm also thinking of getting into Metal Saga do you guys do Metal or just Burst?

I am open to all plastic gen 1 hard metal system gen 1.2 Metal Metal Fight gen 2 or three burst the question is who is going to be interested them last time I asked around for burst classic and not many had single layer or dual-layer parts. Also I only have two bb10 and that's the stadium that's popular for gen1 and gen2
Now that I done some thinking I may be interested in joining a Tournament, do you guys have any upcoming ones?
(Apr. 17, 2019  3:40 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  5:20 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: I am open to all plastic gen 1 hard metal system gen 1.2 Metal Metal Fight gen 2 or three burst the question is who is going to be interested them last time I asked around for burst classic and not many had single layer or dual-layer parts. Also I only have two bb10 and that's the stadium that's popular for gen1 and gen2
Now that I done some thinking I may be interested in joining a Tournament, do you guys have any upcoming ones?

Yep! We have one on the 28th of April. Click on the tournaments tab to check it out!
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:37 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  3:40 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Now that I done some thinking I may be interested in joining a Tournament, do you guys have any upcoming ones?

Yep! We have one on the 28th of April. Click on the tournaments tab to check it out!

OOFF it's in Fremont that's a bit far away from where I am.
(Apr. 17, 2019  5:32 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:37 AM)Mage Wrote: Yep! We have one on the 28th of April. Click on the tournaments tab to check it out!

OOFF it's in Fremont that's a bit far away from where I am.

are you closer to LA their more players down their that play MFB