[North East, USA] Fusion Fighters

(Apr. 25, 2011  9:53 PM)®otation Wrote: But its 4 ppl... >_> Its not like a pokemon journey or something. Plus Im decent ;]
we'll see :> I Already know how to Beat 230 and you Bearly Beat a 230 track good job man i give u smooth clap
4s a team, 5s a crowd...XD nah im joking dude. Like I said Dani gets final say.
Dangit Dakota well.. At least Im Top 100 in the WBO >___>. And you sir, got 4th place twice. Plus I GAVE you tips how to beat 230 >,<. You are lucky to have me as ur childhood loving friend</3 or we foes?

@Shipp: I know, Dani is cool =T
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:53 PM)®otation Wrote: But its 4 ppl... >_> Its not like a pokemon journey or something. Plus Im decent ;]
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:52 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:50 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: Well we already sort of have a full team but you might get lucky. Dani has final say on everything since shes captain.
lol i Wouldn't want to be co Leader AT ALL Cause Driving and Money Stressing Uncertain

How does that relate to Co leader? When he responded to me about APPLYING??? Hmm am I missing something? Or did you lose your glasses again? Jks
Your missing..... Read Again...She said If you wanna be Co Leader You Must Go EVERY Tournament in NorthEast .-.
OMGGGG I dont wanna go back and forth but please read, read, read!! End of convo. We're kinda spammin up this thread =/
So far I have only missed 1 tourney, that was the one in Jersey. Iv been to every other one so far.
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:05 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: So far I have only missed 1 tourney, that was the one in Jersey. Iv been to every other one so far.
haha Suit your Self to be Co
Im ambitious xD

Why do I still not have a wyvern face? I want my wyvern face damn it!
Dude, i think its a good job for him to manage the team. IMO he can get aload of faces and regonition AND the last thing, R-E-S-P-E-K-T. Someday he's going to manage the team if Deikailo quits blading or goes to college =T
School has nothing to do with it. If you do all your papers and project on time then there is no excuse to not have time to beyblade.
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:17 PM)®otation Wrote: Dude, i think its a good job for him to manage the team. IMO he can get aload of faces and regonition AND the last thing, R-E-S-P-E-K-T. Someday he's going to manage the team if Deikailo quits blading or goes to college =T
shes Going Collage soon But she just cant Host Every Tournament the NorthEastSouth Area Shes just doing this to Show People how to run a tournament
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:41 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: I was thinking maybe an anime stlyed person holding out his hands with a bey inbetween them and a big white-ish blue light.

Yea I think about cool things a lot problem is I havnt drawn in over a year, so theres lots of things floating around in my head lol
I was going to draw all four of us in the Beyblade anime style, but we need like, an emblem. We need team colours, too. I like purple and orange. Grin

What's our style guys: urbanized, militaristic, futuristic, or medieval?

Rotation, I was actually reluctant in adding a fourth member, but it works out to have an alternate since we have 4 bladers from 3 different states. Unless Galaxy wants to leave and team up with you (which is what I thought he was going to do orginially), it's just us four.
So Im not in? Dakota Pm'd u not to do lemme in?.... ;_;
No, he didn't. I'm not accepting 5 because that's way too many people. 4 is too many to organize, can't imagine what five would be like.

If Galaxy wants to start a team with you, he can.
Π___Π ok but I'll still look. What if a team member didn't attend to a couple of tourneys? Are they still in or auto out?
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:37 PM)®otation Wrote: Π___Π ok but I'll still look. What if a team member didn't attend to a couple of tourneys? Are they still in or auto out?
Bring all Question through PM
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:37 PM)®otation Wrote: Π___Π ok but I'll still look. What if a team member didn't attend to a couple of tourneys? Are they still in or auto out?
If they fluffed off for two months, I'd start looking for a new teammate.
Ok. But whats the whole purpose of having an Co Cpt if you can't handle 4 people? Having a Co is like having 2 Cpt and 2 Members... It doesnt make any sense if you hired a Co to deal with 2 members. Just pointing out a my POV. If you cant handle 4 ppl, then its most likely a Cpt and 3 members. Thats my POV..
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:24 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:41 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: I was thinking maybe an anime stlyed person holding out his hands with a bey inbetween them and a big white-ish blue light.

Yea I think about cool things a lot problem is I havnt drawn in over a year, so theres lots of things floating around in my head lol
I was going to draw all four of us in the Beyblade anime style, but we need like, an emblem. We need team colours, too. I like purple and orange. Grin

What's our style guys: urbanized, militaristic, futuristic, or medieval?

Rotation, I was actually reluctant in adding a fourth member, but it works out to have an alternate since we have 4 bladers from 3 different states. Unless Galaxy wants to leave and team up with you (which is what I thought he was going to do orginially), it's just us four.
Personally I like Orange, Green, Red, Sky Blue,Purple style:Futuristic
Shippudenface and I have the most availability. Since Galaxy and Cyberbeyblade are still in school, we took responsibility for representing our team and work in practice in tournaments.

Rotation, I like you, but please don't be cynical of our team's operations.
I wont but just stating out opinoins. Plus if you must know Galaxy has alot of free time, he goes to classes like in noon? Not sure. But I would really like to help out even tho Im not part of it. ='V
He doesn't have a car.

Just recruit for your own team. Otsu is untaken.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:04 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Shippudenface and I have the most availability. Since Galaxy and Cyberbeyblade are still in school, we took responsibility for representing our team and work in practice in tournaments.

Rotation, I like you, but please don't be cynical of our team's operations.
Well im Home Schooled So sorta No Big Deal But ill Be More Active when i get my DL when im 16
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:10 PM)Deikailo Wrote: He doesn't have a car.

Just recruit for your own team. Otsu is untaken.
YES i was about to text him about that
Watch out because you can't drive in NY when you're 16 so we'll still have to go to you.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Watch out because you can't drive in NY when you're 16 so we'll still have to go to you.
Damn -Park at NJ- -Waits for Pick up from IKMV-