[North East, USA] Fusion Fighters

Nah Ima stick with yall. Plus I have no interest with Otsu anyways except for his vids =P. Look under my Avatar Stupid
Apparently, you can only drive in NJ at age 17 as well

And why IKMV? I have a car. IKMV and I are from the same area.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:25 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Apparently, you can only drive in NJ at age 17 as well

And why IKMV? I have a car. IKMV and I are from the same area.
Then PA Then?
16, so you can practice with Alfred.
Wait I thought we had to drive at least 18????? Very confused here. =/ Also Galaxy, pick up ur fone man I wanna plan something u scrub 8D. I pratice driving with my mom on Sundays, sometimes on the road, so I'll be ready soon to travel the WBO East Coast.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:30 PM)Deikailo Wrote: 16, so you can practice with Alfred.
yah good point...
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:30 PM)®otation Wrote: Wait I thought we had to drive at least 18????? Very confused here. =/ Also Galaxy, pick up ur fone man I wanna plan something u scrub 8D
15 and 3/4 you get Permit IF you get caught by Cop your will have to wait till your 18 and Permit Blows up. If you never Caught then Very well 16 you can have DL
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:30 PM)®otation Wrote: Wait I thought we had to drive at least 18????? Very confused here. =/ Also Galaxy, pick up ur fone man I wanna plan something u scrub 8D. I pratice driving with my mom on Sundays, sometimes on the road, so I'll be ready soon to travel the WBO East Coast.
Mother Beats you Gasp?
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:34 PM)®otation Wrote: 8D Ehh Im safe anyways...
you dont have permit yet till Aug
Son, you got alot to learn about me. Wink Lol. Good luck with this 'team' thingy >,<
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:39 PM)®otation Wrote: Son, you got alot to learn about me. Wink Lol. Good luck with this 'team' thingy >,<
sir u saying your age 16 already?
I will join this team when time comes-dissapears-. Good luck!
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:24 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:41 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: I was thinking maybe an anime stlyed person holding out his hands with a bey inbetween them and a big white-ish blue light.

Yea I think about cool things a lot problem is I havnt drawn in over a year, so theres lots of things floating around in my head lol
I was going to draw all four of us in the Beyblade anime style, but we need like, an emblem. We need team colours, too. I like purple and orange. Grin

What's our style guys: urbanized, militaristic, futuristic, or medieval?

Rotation, I was actually reluctant in adding a fourth member, but it works out to have an alternate since we have 4 bladers from 3 different states. Unless Galaxy wants to leave and team up with you (which is what I thought he was going to do orginially), it's just us four.

If you want an emblem, I'm thinking something along the lines of an "Ouroboros" style. An Ouroboros, in case no one here knows it, is depicted as the serpent that eats its own tail. So I was thinking of taking the representations of your signature Beys (Bull, a wave for Aquario, A horse's head for Pegasus, etc.) and draw them in a circular motion in one direction, like a "spirit".

It'd be a circle with at least four different representations each "eating" or "engulfing" the next's spiritual trail (or tail). In the middle, I'll TRY my best to draw a sort of Bey from an "above" angle, looking down over the metal wheel, clear wheel, and face. Your thoughts?
Hey guys Im back =] I like Danis idea for drawing the 4 of us anime style it would make for a cool sig. As far as colors go purple is my favorite which is why Aquila is mah favorite bey<3
Uncustomized? Wow...... I guess thats why you have #247? xD Jks. Aquila is cool too. But Leone.....ftwwww
Dude these ranks have nothing to do with skill. As far as Aquila being my favorite bey its cuz of color, and Eagles are just badass.
Bald eagles Wink. I always thought it should've been blue white or red OR gray. But its TT choice lol
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:46 AM)Shippudenface Wrote: Hey guys Im back =] I like Danis idea for drawing the 4 of us anime style it would make for a cool sig. As far as colors go purple is my favorite which is why Aquila is mah favorite bey<3

If you want it as the group's banner or something like that, I don't mind taking a stab at it. But I'm talking about an emblem. Like, something you'd want printed on your shirts (except we won't do that).
Yea I just wanted somethig cool to put on a banner
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:51 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: If you want an emblem, I'm thinking something along the lines of an "Ouroboros" style. An Ouroboros, in case no one here knows it, is depicted as the serpent that eats its own tail. So I was thinking of taking the representations of your signature Beys (Bull, a wave for Aquario, A horse's head for Pegasus, etc.) and draw them in a circular motion in one direction, like a "spirit".

It'd be a circle with at least four different representations each "eating" or "engulfing" the next's spiritual trail (or tail). In the middle, I'll TRY my best to draw a sort of Bey from an "above" angle, looking down over the metal wheel, clear wheel, and face. Your thoughts?
Kaji, I know you're trying to help, but this is for our team to decide.

I think it would be cool if all the teams in our area had like, a symbol.
Yay Jayden gets back from Virginia today, I missed my little training buddy.
Im sofa king excited for the tourney this sunday!!!

Also I still dont have my wyvern face >=[
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote: [quote='Kaji Motomiya' pid='627533' dateline='1303775488']Kaji, I know you're trying to help, but this is for our team to decide.

I think it would be cool if all the teams in our area had like, a symbol.

I understand. It was just the artist in me hoping to try something new than humanoid drawings.
Ahh went horribly down in bey rank. I cant believe I lost the way I did at Cyes tourney.
Ship, you can't use this thread as a blog or a random thoughts thread. Pinching_eyes You can use Beyblade Random Thoughts for comments like that or the In like an Aries, Out like a Leone thread.