[North East, USA] Fusion Fighters

Whoops my bad.
We dont need anymore teammates do we? I was thinking about inviting Beystrat since he lives so close to me.
Nope, not unless one of us drops.

I did want to invite him in, though. I just want to keep it to max four.
I vote Galaxy off the island lolz jk jk. Seriously though we should keep him on hand for like a sub or something, assuming we ever actually get team tourneys down.
We're planning for June in NJ.
Non official though right? Why in NJ? All things fun again?
NJ is a meeting point between all communities, really.

No, chances are it will be around the New Brunswick area.
Thats understandable, how many other teams are up for this?
Ha, everyone will be, I'm sure. Pretty sure we can get the following to go:

Fusion Fighters
G.A.B.E.
Spiral Bladers
The Fufus
High Tears

But now we're off topic
Ok well I was just asking cuz I believe that Beystrat would be a reliable teammate.
Wait a min there is going to be a tournment for teams on what date
Pm Dei about it, its off topic
Thanks a lot for voting me on the team, I promise I won't let you guys down.
BB
By a unanimous vote, galaxy4ever was excommunicated from our team and among a list of potential candidates, we've selected cyber blader as our forth teammate. Contrasts, jared, you earned it!
BTW, do you want me to make a logo for the team?
No, I'm going to do it.
Uncertain oh well... Unhappy

I Guess ill earn it my self and take Cyber Spot....I'm gonna pull up an insane Training
It's not strength we are concerned with. We originally picked you because you had open availability and said you had reliable transportation, however, you committed to going to Virginia pretty much instantly, and then withdrew from it. Also, "taking cyber spot" is a low blow. You don't just "take" someone's spot. He didn't take yours, either. You were voted off before we selected a new member, not the other way around.

You're better off forming a team with Rotation since the two of you are tight.
Dei did you mis read that when ever i get my permit or etc. i will be more active then ever...
Still, it doesnt mean you can travel across the US. And have you heard the new MD state law that you need to be at least 17 or 18 to get a permit? Thats what I heard.... and dont argue with Deikailo. She already got enought going on just leave it or she'll lose respect for you.
(May. 23, 2011  8:20 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Dei did you mis read that when ever i get my permit or etc. i will be more active then ever...
You committed to going to Virginia and then backed out. You missed the part where we were all royally pissed that you bailed. Alfred is 13 and he managed to go, but he never says he can definitely go until BOTH parents say yes. You're all over the place and that's not how we roll.

You're off for the reasons listed above. End of discussion. If you want your revenge, form a different team and try to show us up in the Beystadium. Until then, stop spamming our thread.
W.e i almost lost your Respect...seriously your Backstabbing me... basically isn't how you treats your Teammate...
You know, I wasn't the only one who wanted you off... I said it was a unanimous vote.

And you're right, you should take us more seriously. You shouldn't be treating us like we're always going to be there and we should work on your schedule. As a part of being further away, you need to be upping your game.
(May. 23, 2011  9:56 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You know, I wasn't the only one who wanted you off... I said it was a unanimous vote.

And you're right, you should take us more seriously. You shouldn't be treating us like we're always going to be there and we should work on your schedule. As a part of being further away, you need to be upping your game.
fine Pull me A schedule ill Practice with the Problem