[North East, USA] Fusion Fighters

hey Deikailo did you put a video up for the last tournament at ALL THINGS FUN?
No, and this isn't really the thread to ask that.
did you pick a third member?
my dad say idk But ill just Sign up already...

Name: Galaxy OR Dakota
Birthday: Nov 06 1995
General Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Availability: Impossible on weekdays so it the Weekend ONLY
Mode of transportation: Dad Drive/Train/Bus
Beyblading style: TRIO!
Okay, guys, just to give you guys a gist of who is attending what tournament...

May 1st, Brooklyn: Deikailo, Shippudenface
May 14th, Baltimore: Deikailo, Shippudenface
May 15th, New Jersey: Deikailo, Shippudenface, Cyberbeyblade77
May 21st, Virginia: Deikailo, Shippudenface, Galaxy4ever
Cyber is showing up for the May 1st tourney? Isnt he close?
No, he lives in Philadelphia.
O.o Whyd I think he lived in jersey?
Because everyone else is from NJ
I guess that makes sense lol I cant wait for these tourney though, May is gonna be epicly fun.
Did you want to go to Beyblade Crusade memorial day weekend? $100 gets you a hotel room and gas fair up.
I really do want to go BUT I can only go If I have enough money in the bank at the time. I'll give you my final answer a week or 2 before.
Okay. Do you have a passport?
Darn it! I knew I was forgetting something, unfortunatly no I dont -.-
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:24 AM)Shippudenface Wrote: Darn it! I knew I was forgetting something, unfortunatly no I dont -.-
Go to the Department of Motor Vehicles and get an enhanced ID. That's what I'm going to do.
ahhhh my passport expired xD oh well
Get another one! Or an enhanced ID so we can go as a team. Grin
What is enhansed ID? Is a state ID not enough?
i got state ID and i dont wanna spend 100 dollar....
Not anymore. An enhanced ID is basically an ID that states you're also a citizen of the United States. When you apply for one, you need to bring two forms of ID: social security card and birth certificate. You can have an ID and not be citizen, only a resident. An enhanced ID is a poor man's passport that is good for all of North America.
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:35 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: i got state ID and i dont wanna spend 100 dollar....
Enhanced IDs are like 30-50
ship...let me teach you how to use Attack type xD
dei i meant the wholething gas and hotel
Oh...well, if we take you, the cost goes down. $100 is actually an over estimate. It works like this:

Hotel = $100

It's 1000 miles round trip from NYC to Toronto. My car does 20 miles to the gallon. 1000/20 = 50*$4(per gallon) = 200. $200 + $100 hotel = $300

There would be, at that point, five people coming 300/5 = $60. Then there's any taxes or other problems we might run into as well so I over generalize.
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:49 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Oh...well, if we take you, the cost goes down. $100 is actually an over estimate. It works like this:

Hotel = $100

It's 1000 miles round trip from NYC to Toronto. My car does 20 miles to the gallon. 1000/20 = 50*$4(per gallon) = 200. $200 + $100 hotel = $300

There would be, at that point, five people coming 300/5 = $60. Then there's any taxes or other problems we might run into as well so I over generalize.

Plus food and water.
I plan on packing food, actually.
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:52 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I plan on packing food, actually.

Enough for there and back? That's a lot of sandwiches.