[North East, USA] Fusion Fighters

I'm going to lower my calorie in take so I can survive off of a meal and a few snacks a day like I used to. We're only going to be there for a day.

But this discussion really belongs here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-North-Am...nt-Transit
Sweet I'll try n get to the DMV asap.
I changed my user title to reflect my team pride :p
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I changed my user title to reflect my team pride :p

I was thinking it should be "Tournament Queen" However "Fusion Fighter" does have a nice ring to it Cool
This is my official request for Fusion Fighter Co-Captain...xD
Haha done. You just have to make it with me to every tournament
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:59 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I changed my user title to reflect my team pride :p

Reminds me of "Freedom Fighters", a group from old days of Sonic the Hedgehog with Sally the Squirrel. It's got a nice touch, though.
(Apr. 25, 2011  7:01 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:

Reminds me of "Freedom Fighters", a group from old days of Sonic the Hedgehog with Sally the Squirrel. It's got a nice touch, though.

Sonic SATAM was my favorite Sonic series <3
Dei!!! Lemme sign up

WBO Name: ®otation or Jon
Blader Type: Atk
Why: Cause Im bluezee's rival, and I'll DO ANYTHING TO WIN! I want to be what the East Coast has to offer.... At least I have a beyblading pride. I'll take the east coast to a whole new level!
Availibility: Weeknds and No school, holidays
Well she said that we are no longer taking members but all final decisions are hers to make, so we'll see what happens.

Edit: Oh Snap! I just read that I'm Co-Captain! YaY! I feel special.
(Apr. 25, 2011  8:29 PM)®otation Wrote: Dei!!! Lemme sign up

WBO Name: ®otation or Jon
Blader Type: Atk
Why: Cause Im bluezee's rival, and I'll DO ANYTHING TO WIN! I want to be what the East Coast has to offer.... At least I have a beyblading pride. I'll take the east coast to a whole new level!
Availibility: Weeknds and No school, holidays
SHE SAID NO MORE SIGN UP!
Galaxy do you have aim or facebook, twitter etc? Id like to get to know my teammates better =]
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:11 PM)®otation Wrote: Awwwww D;
Read OP Before you Post :V
Imma start drawing a logo for us!
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:14 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: Galaxy do you have aim or facebook, twitter etc? Id like to get to know my teammates better =]
oh yah i got facebook, Gmail, Aim (I dont remember anymore), Yahoo, thinking making skype group talk,andd a Phone Grin
You want me to help with that? I don't mind drawing a logo for you guys.
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:29 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: Imma start drawing a logo for us!
lol gotta be tough there making 2 Bey fused, more Photoshop skills requires
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:31 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: You want me to help with that? I don't mind drawing a logo for you guys.
Yes That possible wonder if we can make a car Bumper Sticker :o
Ive never used photoshop before. Im gonna take that class next semester lol
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:33 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Yes That possible wonder if we can make a car Bumper Sticker :o

Well, I can work on something if you want me to. I just need to know what kind of things you'd want me to draw. Incidentally, the Sonic Heroes logo WOULD have been an inspiration if not for the fact that there are more than three members on the team...
I was thinking maybe an anime stlyed person holding out his hands with a bey inbetween them and a big white-ish blue light.

Yea I think about cool things a lot problem is I havnt drawn in over a year, so theres lots of things floating around in my head lol
Wow Galaxy, ur the one who BEGGED me to join Dei's team >_> Im looking thru my text messages. "jon! Join Deikailo's team man!!!!" "Dude when you gonna join her team?" Ugh man. When is Dei coming back on?
Well we already sort of have a full team but you might get lucky. Dani has final say on everything since shes captain.
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:50 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: Well we already sort of have a full team but you might get lucky. Dani has final say on everything since shes captain.
lol i Wouldn't want to be co Leader AT ALL Cause Driving and Money Stressing Uncertain
But its 4 ppl... >_> Its not like a pokemon journey or something. Plus Im decent ;]
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:52 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  9:50 PM)Shippudenface Wrote: Well we already sort of have a full team but you might get lucky. Dani has final say on everything since shes captain.
lol i Wouldn't want to be co Leader AT ALL Cause Driving and Money Stressing Uncertain

How does that relate to Co leader? When he responded to me about APPLYING??? Hmm am I missing something? Or did you lose your glasses again? Jks