[North East, USA] Fusion Fighters

She just said you were off... Get over it already Drama Queen.
-cough- at least i can pull 1 more Chance Besides your speaking of 3 New yorkers out of 1 Philly even t Problem parent are easy going
(May. 23, 2011  10:30 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: -cough- at least i can pull 1 more Chance Besides your speaking of 3 New yorkers out of 1 Philly even t Problem parent are easy going

Can you please stop now? Deikailo's reported you - any further discussion of this type will earn you a warning.
(May. 23, 2011  10:37 PM)♥ Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  10:30 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: -cough- at least i can pull 1 more Chance Besides your speaking of 3 New yorkers out of 1 Philly even t Problem parent are easy going

Can you please stop now? Deikailo's reported you - any further discussion of this type will earn you a warning.
♥ i did type this But i disn't Even post this yet cause i was thinking what i said before i posted this But now this Got Reported i will NOT Post This Thread any more Unless there some Changes to Dei Decision [/size]
Dude think of this team like a band. A band must meet up regularly, and you missed the first meet up =/
I am wondering if this team is still going on??
Since Cyber Blader is away at summer camp, The Problem and I have discussed our team at our most recent get together. We have determined that Guardian Odin will take Ship's place on this team.

After Cyber Blader gets back from summer camp, we're going to discuss monthly practices.