[North East, USA] Fusion Fighters

We're a complete team now, and we are no longer accepting new teammates, thank you. The selection was based on availability, flexibility, skill, ambition, and transportation.

Team: Fusion Fighters
Leader: Deikailo
Second in command: The Problem
Members: Guardian Odin, Cyber Blader
Name: Jarvis
Birthday: May 2, 2000
General Location: Jersey City, NJ
Availability: Almost always
Mode of transportation: Car
Beyblading style: Attack and Balance types
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:14 PM)Deikailo Wrote: We're joining the trend!

Deikailo's Location: Long Island, NY
Cyberbeyblade's Location: Philly, PA

We need one more teammate to complete a team. Despite our distance, each of us has a method of transportation to reliably meet at least once a month. We expect you to be available for practice at least once or twice a month in either NYC or philly. You need to also be able to come to tournaments with us. Not every time, but at least show face when it counts.

We haven't decided on a name since we haven't picked a third member. We're only doing three for this team. Cyberbeyblade77 and I both have the same birthday (January 24th) so if our third teammate is an aquarius or also shares a January birthday, we're obviously going to pick a name revolving around that.

Please fill out the following when considering joining us:

Name:
General Location:
Availability:
Mode of transportation:
Beyblading style:

I don't think your location matters terribly if you can get to either location. If you're in New Jersey, it may work because you'd be the midway point.
NameGrinwayne Robinson
Birthday:June 30 1993
General Location:Northern NJ
Availability:75-80% of the time available
Mode of transportation:Train
Beyblading style:Recoil
If you're still recruiting by the time I complete my first combi and join my first tourney (hopefully during this Summer), I'll apply. For now, I'll keep watching this thread, but I'm MONDO interested.
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:26 PM)beywarrior897 Wrote: Name: Jarvis
Birthday: May 2, 2000
General Location: Jersey City, NJ
Availability: Almost always
Mode of transportation: Car
Beyblading style: Attack and Balance types
You're 10, you can't drive.
Birthday: Sept. 15, 1993
General Location: Sicklerville, NJ (but i can get to Philly )
Availability: weekends ( friday - Sunday )
Mode of transportation: My Poppop
Beyblading style: Have fun and lets win
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:38 AM)Burn Leon Wrote: Age: Jamir N. Smith
Birthday: Sept. 15, 1993
General Location: Sicklerville, NJ (but i can get to Philly )
Availability: weekends ( friday - Sunday )
Mode of transportation: My Poppop
Beyblading style: Have fun and lets win
Considering I've seen you blade before, it seems possible.

How would you get to philly? Can you ever go to NY?

Also, what types of combos do you use?
I ment my mom could drive me to the meetings.
i am waiting for my new beyblades to come in the mail, than i was going to make some new combos. at the moment i have hyper pegasusT145RF, cyber aries105HF, and earth wolf105WD. i just buy Basalt Horogium145WD, and Hell KerbecsMR145DS. me getting to ny well be very hard to do, and i can catch the bus over to philly.
Name: Christian Montes
Birthday: June 6
General Location: Brooklyn, NY
Availability: Weekends
Mode of transportation: Train
Beyblading style: Stamina/Defence
did you come up with an third member?
We're still thinking on it. We don't want just anyone.
I say this Friday practice session you hold a small event for possible participants and winner gets the spot!
We're not looking so much for what skill they have now because skill can be developed. We need availability because of our distance.
i can do nj, and some parts of pa
ny, might be too far but i will try
I realize that NJers can go to Philly if need be. NJ Rail can take you. A bit costly, though.

From what I know, Newark Penn station is cheaper than Secaucus, going for $11.50 and around a 2-hour trip. Secaucus is a bit more, being $15.50 and a 2 to 3 hour trip. Both stopover at Trenton Transit Center, Trenton, NJ.

From New York Penn Station, it's also $15.50 and roughly around a 2 to 3-hour trip.

Edit:
FYI, this isn't round trip. Those are single-ride rates.
(Apr. 06, 2011  11:54 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I realize that NJers can go to Philly if need be. NJ Rail can take you. A bit costly, though.

From what I know, Newark Penn station is cheaper than Secaucus, going for $11.50 and around a 2-hour trip. Secaucus is a bit more, being $15.50 and a 2 to 3 hour trip. Both stopover at Trenton Transit Center, Trenton, NJ.

From New York Penn Station, it's also $15.50 and roughly around a 2 to 3-hour trip.

Edit:
FYI, this isn't round trip. Those are single-ride rates.
It costs me $20 each way in gas to New York City. This doesn't include my insurance rate of $500 a month. Stop complaining.
I'm not complaining. I'm just giving people an insight. Well, people without cars or anything. Wouldn't want them going blind and unprepared.
I wish I could be your teammate dei
(Apr. 07, 2011  9:08 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: I wish I could be your teammate dei
You were the first person I wanted to ask, but I thought you and Rotation were a duo?
(Apr. 09, 2011  5:03 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
You were the first person I wanted to ask, but I thought you and Rotation were a duo?
Not really but I can't promise to go every tournament all tournament I can possibility go is NJ PA MD VA tournament
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:29 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
Not really but I can't promise to go every tournament all tournament I can possibility go is NJ PA MD VA tournament
You don't have to go to EVERY one, but we would be practicing at least once a month.
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:29 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
You don't have to go to EVERY one, but we would be practicing at least once a month.
hmm ill talk to dad about this can I just drive already...
By the way, are you coming to beyblade crusade in canada?
(Apr. 09, 2011  8:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote: By the way, are you coming to beyblade crusade in canada?
LOL Nope I Spent 550 Dollars on a Building Gaming computer and I cant Go i'm on Trip to FL