North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

By the way guys the link is here.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tier-Zer0-...6374342872
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:31 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: By the way guys the link is here.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tier-Zer0-...6374342872

Thanks for finding the link. Lets get the word spread on this event.
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:06 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:05 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:15 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'll bet you anything it's 10 below.

I want your libra...
Out of all the things I was 12th to least expecting you to say that.
You said anything.

Dark, what is the main problem with the game store, why do they need convincing? Or do they just have a problem with beyblade and don't know what to think of it?
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:44 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:06 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:05 AM)Ziro Wrote: I want your libra...
Out of all the things I was 12th to least expecting you to say that.
You said anything.

Dark, what is the main problem with the game store, why do they need convincing? Or do they just have a problem with beyblade and don't know what to think of it?

Getting the date settled. I believe they are having a Magic The Gathering event that day. Im going back tomorrow to try and settle the date. IM gonna bring my beyblades and stadiums and see what they say. They did mention that they wanted to start stuff for kids. And i mentioned beyblade would be a great start.
I might come. How far is Goldsboro from fuquay? I'm going to my first beyblade tournament tomorrow at toys r us and i wanted to know what your tournament would be like.
(Oct. 21, 2011  11:48 PM)Jmanblader Wrote: I might come. How far is Goldsboro from fuquay? I'm going to my first beyblade tournament tomorrow at toys r us and i wanted to know what your tournament would be like.

Its about an hour from Furauy i believe. And WBO tournaments are a lot different from TRU events. TRU events are just more free play. WBO are a lot more organized.

Also the date for this event had to change. Its now NOVEMBER 20th. I just got home from Tier Zero and they said that Nov 20th was a better date. The owner wont be in town on the 19th.
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:58 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  11:48 PM)Jmanblader Wrote: I might come. How far is Goldsboro from fuquay? I'm going to my first beyblade tournament tomorrow at toys r us and i wanted to know what your tournament would be like.

Its about an hour from Furauy i believe. And WBO tournaments are a lot different from TRU events. TRU events are just more free play. WBO are a lot more organized.

Also the date for this event had to change. Its now NOVEMBER 20th. I just got home from Tier Zero and they said that Nov 20th was a better date. The owner wont be in town on the 19th.

Yay that's my birthday! Sorry Dark...
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:08 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:58 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Yay that's my birthday! Sorry Dark...

As long as we can host this event its ok. Smile The owner and I actually did some beyblading earlier tonight. He liked it.
What did he say? I'm guessing "Wow! This is way more fun and entertaining than putting paper on a table!".
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:16 AM)Ziro Wrote: What did he say? I'm guessing "Wow! This is way more fun and entertaining than putting paper on a table!".

Something along those lines. He liked the idea. And his kids might do it also.
OK guys just giving this a bump. To everyone i talked to at the TRU event today. Need to get you registered up here now. And OP has been updated.
Sweet! Be need 8 people to make it official correct? So we have 7 ( I still need 10 below to post) just 1 more!
put me up as a maybe pls
I forced him to sign up! Smile
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Well this thread is dedicated to making a November 20th tournament. This will be a birthday bash tournament. My birthday and Ziro's birthday are within a few days of each other. The event will be held at Tier Zero Games. Here is there facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tier-Zer0-...6374342872

Cost: $5 store fee + WBO Fee

Prizes: TBA

Format: Round Robin

So far we have Confirmed

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ziro
3.hitsugiya
4. Axel Phantom
5. Native Ninja 13
6. Shadow L Drago
Have you even tried clicking on that link yet? It's broken if you haven't noticed.
Also here is the link for it
Tier Zer0 Gaming

This information is absolutely necessary in the OP:
223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC
(Oct. 23, 2011  4:10 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  2:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Well this thread is dedicated to making a November 20th tournament. This will be a birthday bash tournament. My birthday and Ziro's birthday are within a few days of each other. The event will be held at Tier Zero Games. Here is there facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tier-Zer0-...6374342872

Cost: $5 store fee + WBO Fee

Prizes: TBA

Format: Round Robin

So far we have Confirmed

1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ziro
3.hitsugiya
4. Axel Phantom
5. Native Ninja 13
6. Shadow L Drago
Have you even tried clicking on that link yet? It's broken if you haven't noticed.
Also here is the link for it
Tier Zer0 Gaming

This information is absolutely necessary in the OP:
223 A W. Walnut Street,
Goldsboro, NC

Ok I'll update the op when I get home.

OP Has been updated.
(Oct. 23, 2011  9:21 PM)jman0301 Wrote: sign me up

OK your signed up. All we need is one more person and we can get this approved. I wanna get it approved this week. Come on guys i emailed everyone last night.
change me 2 confirmed
Yay, that means we are eligible to be confirmed! Dark what does this mean in the OP?
Format[/b][/b]: Round Robin
(Oct. 23, 2011  10:53 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Yay, that means we are eligible to be confirmed! Dark what does this mean in the OP?
Format[/b][/b]: Round Robin

It was supposed to be bold
g1998man said to put him as confirmed.
So we reached the magic number of 8 people. So i will be writing my proposal to the committee within the next hour or so.
Dark you haven't listed the time I have a friend who wants to go but he needs to know the time to sign up.