North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Oct. 25, 2011  2:58 AM)Ziro Wrote: Dark you haven't listed the time I have a friend who wants to go but he needs to know the time to sign up.

Registration starts at 12:30-1:30Pm and tournament starts at 1:45pm
Hey, I'm getting paid tomorrow I might be able to get Phantom Orion in time for the tournament.
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:08 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Hey, I'm getting paid tomorrow I might be able to get Phantom Orion in time for the tournament.

Maybe i will get mine by then.
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:12 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:08 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Hey, I'm getting paid tomorrow I might be able to get Phantom Orion in time for the tournament.

Maybe i will get mine by then.
Cool, I hope angry can come to this one.

Another one? I got mine today it spin for about 6:40 on average.
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:30 AM)Ziro Wrote:

Of course another! My B: D shaft is almost bent from all the times I've dropped it from the phantom hand trick and that could never lead to any good.
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:36 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:30 AM)Ziro Wrote:

Of course another! My B: D shaft is almost bent from all the times I've dropped it from the phantom hand trick and that could never lead to any good.

If its bent then its illegal. IM also submitting the proposal for this event now.
(Oct. 25, 2011  4:28 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:36 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:30 AM)Ziro Wrote: Another one? I got mine today it spin for about 6:40 on average.

If its bent then its illegal. IM also submitting the proposal for this event now.
Nah, bending it will effect the distance between and smoothness of the bearings so if they get rougher it will be grinding a lot and will wear down a lot quicker.
(Oct. 25, 2011  4:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: This tournament has just been approved.
Yeah, so lets all mover over here.

You're only allowed to bump threads without reason in the shop forum. Anyways the 17th or 18th would be good for me and g1998man.
(Nov. 21, 2011  11:22 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: You're only allowed to bump threads without reason in the shop forum. Anyways the 17th or 18th would be good for me and g1998man.

The 17th would a be a good time for me also. What about everyone else?
It's pretty obvious that the 24th and 5th will not suffice as a date.
(Nov. 21, 2011  11:38 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: It's pretty obvious that the 24th and 5th will not suffice as a date.

WEll of course not. Im considering taking December off from runnnin tournaments. Im still debating it.
(Nov. 22, 2011  1:59 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  11:38 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: It's pretty obvious that the 24th and 5th will not suffice as a date.

WEll of course not. Im considering taking December off from runnnin tournaments. Im still debating it.
I'll do it if you want, but it'll take some more effort finding a venue considering I'm 13.

i think that December would be for me. BTW im not complaining but maybe some tournaments closer to Charlotte, maybe greensville?
Greenville is a possibility. Ill run it not sure if i will play tho. I gotta find out when my family Christmas party is then i can confirm a date. Would Greenville work for everyone?
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Greenville is a possibility. Ill run it not sure if i will play tho. I gotta find out when my family Christmas party is then i can confirm a date. Would Greenville work for everyone?
So says I. Blue Ox again? The venue was pretty roomy but I absolutely HATE hard floors (For example: wood,tiles, and concrete).

(Nov. 22, 2011  3:50 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Greenville is a possibility. Ill run it not sure if i will play tho. I gotta find out when my family Christmas party is then i can confirm a date. Would Greenville work for everyone?
So says I. Blue Ox again? The venue was pretty roomy but I absolutely HATE hard floors (For example: wood,tiles, and concrete).

Blue OX is the best venue in Greenville. Mind Games wont let us use there venue. Already talked with them before Blader Jam 1
I'm ok with Greenville. I don't know if I'll be in NC at this time but I might. I can get directions to Blue OX myself if that venue becomes official.
I should be able to find out a date tomorrow. Ill let you guys know. So would Blue Ox be ok with everyone?
What and ever. I'm free.
I guess I will be able to go since the nov. 20th tournament was awesome and i'm out for revenge. ill post updated answer l8r