North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

Im the guy in the back. With the black spiky hair.
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:35 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:25 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Yeah I made a picture of our team represented by anime characters!

That is truely hilarious... Who's who?
I'm the one with the skull cap/beenie since I'm the tallest (I think).

This truly makes sense considering ziro is the shortest.
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:38 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:25 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Yeah I made a picture of our team represented by anime characters!

IM a little taller then you i think
I don't know but we are considerably taller than ziro. I tend to slouch since I move around really fast. I just checked Kazu is a tad shorter than Ikki so you're taller in the picture.

That makes sense Dark is the calmest out of us I'm the shortest and have short hair and you the other one by default.
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:45 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:35 AM)Ziro Wrote: That is truely hilarious... Who's who?

That makes sense Dark is the calmest out of us I'm the shortest and have short hair and you the other one by default.
You are le correct I have no choice but to be who I am.
So when will the thread be up?
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:57 AM)Ziro Wrote: So when will the thread be up?
Who knows? Maybe half an hour later or maybe even a fortnight from now.

Made any final decisions yet Dark? I kind off think this is to much of a short notice for a tournament (even though this thread has been here 2 week and we told multiple people about it). If you do go through with this tournament I will still come for sure, but if you don't you should go ahead and make a November tournament thread. But no rush...
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:13 PM)Ziro Wrote: Made any final decisions yet Dark? I kind off think this is to much of a short notice for a tournament (even though this thread has been here 2 week and we told multiple people about it). If you do go through with this tournament I will still come for sure, but if you don't you should go ahead and make a November tournament thread. But no rush...

It's just to short of notice and I don't feel like running another event. I'll change this thread tonight to a nov tourney.
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:43 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:13 PM)Ziro Wrote: Made any final decisions yet Dark? I kind off think this is to much of a short notice for a tournament (even though this thread has been here 2 week and we told multiple people about it). If you do go through with this tournament I will still come for sure, but if you don't you should go ahead and make a November tournament thread. But no rush...

It's just to short of notice and I don't feel like running another event. I'll change this thread tonight to a nov tourney.
There are other besides you willing to run it too (like me and ziro). Also if you don't have this will you still go to the TRU tournament?
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:45 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:43 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

There are other besides you willing to run it too (like me and ziro). Also if you don't have this will you still go to the TRU tournament?
Of course I'll be going to tru tourney. Good way to recruit and Greenville has a hooters. Itsalso a lot of hard work throwing an event. I like the fact you and ziro help. Let's make the nov tournament and December one better then the ones we had.
Dark when you create the November tournament thread go ahead and pit me down as a confirmed.
Ruhr now. t my laptop back. A friend has it rigt'm gonna wait until iwill. I think imquote='Ziro' pid='814389' dateline='1318721110']
Dark when you create the November tournament thread go ahead and pit me down as a confirmed.
[/quote]

Ok i will. I may have to wait until I get my laptop back. A friend has been borrowin it and I've been on my iPod for the last week.
Bumping this thread up. Time for Goldsboro to have a tournament.
(Oct. 17, 2011  2:56 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Bumping this thread up. Time for Goldsboro to have a tournament.
GZ in recycling! Make the best use of everything!

I'll be coming.
Dark we agreed on November 19th as the date right? Maybe you should put the date in the thread title.
(Oct. 19, 2011  12:25 AM)Ziro Wrote: Dark we agreed on November 19th as the date right? Maybe you should put the date in the thread title.

I changed it. I finally got my laptop back.
So i just got home from Tier Zero games in Goldsboro. and they are willing to let us host a future event there.
Great! And one of our team mates is coming! I'll get him to comment in a little.
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:07 AM)Ziro Wrote: Great! And one of our team mates is coming! I'll get him to comment in a little.
I'll bet you anything it's 10 below.
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:15 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:07 AM)Ziro Wrote: Great! And one of our team mates is coming! I'll get him to comment in a little.

I want your libra...
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:05 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:15 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:

I want your libra...
Out of all the things I was 12th to least expecting you to say that.
Wow, NC is sure becoming popular. Yet another tournament... cool.
I wish I could go, but alas, my parents wouldn't drive me 2-3 hours for beyblades XD
Good luck in... 30 days, guys. Smile
Right now the Nov tournament will either be Goldsboro or Greenville. IM still in talk with Tier Zero. Find them on facebook and say we want beyblade at your store.

And hitsugiya I want your libra and MF tip.