North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

I wanna do a Tournament in North Carolina so I can go to my first tournament
(Jul. 31, 2020  12:57 AM)BladeMaster623 Wrote: I wanna do a Tournament in North Carolina so I can go to my first tournament

There has been three tournaments in North Carolina this year. One in Mint Hill which is near Charlotte, one in Fletcher, which is near Asheville, and one in Franklin. What city in North Carolina do you live in? I might be able to organize a tournament there soon if it is somewhat close.
I live in Catfish which is close to Claremont in Catawba County
Seems like a 2 hour 30 minute drive from where I live. I might do one in Asheville if that works for you. Gonna have to look into parks first but I think I might be able to get a tournament that is near you for late August.
Catawba County

Thank You when you make the tournament please let me know

Thank You when you make the tournament please let me know
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Seems like a 2 hour 30 minute drive from where I live. I might do one in Asheville if that works for you. Gonna have to look into parks first but I think I might be able to get a tournament that is near you for late August.

Depending on COVID-19 numbers, I may be able to make it. Smile
thanks i appreciate it
(Jul. 31, 2020  5:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Seems like a 2 hour 30 minute drive from where I live. I might do one in Asheville if that works for you. Gonna have to look into parks first but I think I might be able to get a tournament that is near you for late August.

try looking into carrier park, mills river park, lake Julian park, and fletcher park. there should be space available at those areas provided they have all reopened to the public. i know  carrier is generally open, and so is mills river. no clue about the others though
(Jul. 31, 2020  7:47 PM)RayneAvalon Wrote:

try looking into carrier park, mills river park, lake Julian park, and fletcher park. there should be space available at those areas provided they have all reopened to the public. i know  carrier is generally open, and so is mills river. no clue about the others though

Thank you for the recommendations! I will look into these.
#Fafnir or BuilderRob will one of you make a new tournament I couldn't get registered
(Aug. 18, 2020  2:29 PM)BladeMaster623 Wrote: #Fafnir or BuilderRob will one of you make a new tournament I couldn't get registered

Someone will probably drop out, I'd check back every day.
As for me hosting an event, that'll probably happen early next year. Smile
thanks bro

will you help me make a team
(Aug. 21, 2020  6:34 PM)Aiger Akubaunai Wrote: where is this being held? i may join Eee

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Builder...eys--94473

If anyone drops out, you will be able to join provided someone else does not take that spot first.
Hey guys what kind of beys yall got

ill take you on
(Aug. 26, 2020  3:07 PM)DeadEye35 Wrote: Hey guys what kind of beys yall got

ill take you on

Do you live in NC? If so, you should come to tournaments here and find out. Wink
so you use fafnair😏

and yes i live in NC
(Aug. 26, 2020  3:17 PM)DeadEye35 Wrote: so you use fafnair😏

and yes i live in NC

I use a variety of things. My username may be #Fafnir, but that doesn't mean that my deck is full of Fafnir lol.
Anyways, back on topic. NC has been pretty active lately, tournament pages seem to pop up about every month or so. Smile
cool yeah because i live in durham so im trying to find something close but not too far

i have a variety as well my team is stacked
cool i am making a team of my own
Please join my team i am in need of members
You should stop spamming advertisements for your team.
I may or may not be planning an event for next month. Smile
I'm planning to host an event in Monroe at belk tonawanda park 
October 17th
Anyone planning a tournament in Raleigh?