North Carolina [USA] Tournament Discussion.

(Jan. 23, 2020  2:13 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:11 AM)StayCool Wrote: If there is a tournament in Raleigh then we will be there for sure.  We'll probably attend any tournament in NC no matter the distance lol. If I'm able to become an organizer in the future ill host one in Raleigh or Jacksonville, NC myself. I have a lot of contacts in both areas. Hope it works out for you all though. And thanks BuilderROB for setting something up again.
Wait, Raleigh plz.

(Jan. 23, 2020  2:12 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: No problem! I am happy to do it anytime I can!

Why the quote? Just asking because you didn’t put a message underneath my quote.
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:13 AM)Dacatman Wrote: Wait, Raleigh plz.

Why the quote? Just asking because you didn’t put a message underneath my quote.
Because I started typing before your response and I would have had the same message for you.
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:16 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2020  2:15 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Why the quote? Just asking because you didn’t put a message underneath my quote.
Because I started typing before your response and I would have had the same message for you.

Makes sense.
(Jan. 21, 2020  7:56 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Umm... Yea I’m here, wait a tournament... here... ???

Could we not that’s almost not even considered NC I’m in Raleigh, not anywhere near that.

Sorry, but the last venue was 3 1/2 hours away from me. If you can’t come, I apologize but I have to do it closer to me. I may be doing one in May, however, in Your Local Game Store again, though I can’t confirm that.

Dude, I really appreciate your hosting and putting together tournaments!  We are willing to travel pretty much anywhere in NC for a tournament.  My son lives for blading, lol.
Hello everyone, I know it is kinda late but I wanted to get this post in before bed and work tomorrow. I think NC has one of the largest community bases on this site, that's great in every aspect, anyway I know a lot of people are willing and waiting for a Raleigh tournament and I hope some of us can get that in the works soon, but is anyone near Jacksonville or Wilmington NC willing to come to and or participate in a tournament in one of those locations? Thanks in advance.
Need team members for ligtstrike libras

you can join here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-North-C...ike-Libras
half my family lives there so i hope i can go to an event when i visit them, which is often
Thank you, if anything happens i'll be sure to post it here first.
Hey everyone, I'm in the effort of becoming an organizer. My goal is set up a tournament in RALEIGH, NC for either April 25th or May 23rd in a conference room at Embassy Suites. Please let me know if you're interested.
(Feb. 08, 2020  8:23 PM)StayCool Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm in the effort of becoming an organizer. My goal is set up a tournament in RALEIGH, NC for either April 25th or May 23rd in a conference room at Embassy Suites. Please let me know if you're interested.

I'm 99% sure I won't be able to do April 25th, but May 23rd should work for me. Good luck on becoming an organizer!
(Feb. 08, 2020  8:23 PM)StayCool Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm in the effort of becoming an organizer. My goal is set up a tournament in RALEIGH, NC for either April 25th or May 23rd in a conference room at Embassy Suites. Please let me know if you're interested.

I can say I am!!!
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:51 AM)Dacatman Wrote:

I can say I am!!!
OMG SAME
Thank you all. Hopefully we can get a few more confirmations to set something up for sure.
(Feb. 11, 2020  10:10 PM)StayCool Wrote: Thank you all. Hopefully we can get a few more confirmations to set something up for sure.

You only need one more to take the Organzier’s quiz.
(Feb. 11, 2020  10:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  10:10 PM)StayCool Wrote: Thank you all. Hopefully we can get a few more confirmations to set something up for sure.

You only need one more to take the Organzier’s quiz.

Thank you, fingers crossed lol
(Feb. 11, 2020  10:21 PM)StayCool Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  10:17 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You only need one more to take the Organzier’s quiz.

Thank you, fingers crossed lol

Wait, don't you have Three Beyblading Kids yourself? Why don't just the four of you express interest in participation in the tournament? They count, you know!

Go find some people to judge, yes, but do start filling out that Organizer's Quiz. Grin
(Feb. 11, 2020  11:40 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  10:21 PM)StayCool Wrote: Thank you, fingers crossed lol

Wait, don't you have Three Beyblading Kids yourself? Why don't just the four of you express interest in participation in the tournament? They count, you know!

Go find some people to judge, yes, but do start filling out that Organizer's Quiz. Grin

Yes I thought of that but didn’t know if would seem deceitful on my part, my family is a club itself lol. They’ll join for sure. Thank you for the advice. I’ll have the post something first thing tmrw
Hey guys. Recently got back into beyblade and im trying to find other bladers to chat with and maybe jam some games with. I'm in the western NC area around Arden and Mills river. I'm close enough to Asheville and Hendersonville. hit me up if you're local
(Feb. 12, 2020  6:34 AM)RayneAvalon Wrote: Hey guys. Recently got back into beyblade and im trying to find other bladers to chat with and maybe jam some games with. I'm in the western NC area around Arden and Mills river. I'm close enough to Asheville and Hendersonville. hit me up if you're local

We've got a very active NC thread already, so I moved your post into it. Welcome to WBO!
(Feb. 12, 2020  6:37 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  6:34 AM)RayneAvalon Wrote: Hey guys. Recently got back into beyblade and im trying to find other bladers to chat with and maybe jam some games with. I'm in the western NC area around Arden and Mills river. I'm close enough to Asheville and Hendersonville. hit me up if you're local

We've got a very active NC thread already, so I moved your post into it. Welcome to WBO!

Thanks! Didn't know if this was the right place to post that so I figured i'd play it safe and start a new one. I'm actually surprised to see such a huge scene for beyblade in the area. loved the toys and the shows since i was a little kid way back in the day lol.
(Feb. 12, 2020  6:59 AM)RayneAvalon Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  6:37 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: We've got a very active NC thread already, so I moved your post into it. Welcome to WBO!

Thanks! Didn't know if this was the right place to post that so I figured i'd play it safe and start a new one. I'm actually surprised to see such a huge scene for beyblade in the area. loved the toys and the shows since i was a little kid way back in the day lol.

I believe they actually had some tournaments recently! There was one at Mint Hill, which is a bit far East for you, but there's an upcoming one at Fletcher (much closer to your location?) in March.
(Feb. 12, 2020  1:52 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  6:59 AM)RayneAvalon Wrote: Thanks! Didn't know if this was the right place to post that so I figured i'd play it safe and start a new one. I'm actually surprised to see such a huge scene for beyblade in the area. loved the toys and the shows since i was a little kid way back in the day lol.

I believe they actually had some tournaments recently! There was one at Mint Hill, which is a bit far East for you, but there's an upcoming one at Fletcher (much closer to your location?) in March.

Fletcher is just right outside Asheville actually, which is what I was going for when finding a location.
(Feb. 12, 2020  1:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  1:52 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I believe they actually had some tournaments recently! There was one at Mint Hill, which is a bit far East for you, but there's an upcoming one at Fletcher (much closer to your location?) in March.

Fletcher is just right outside Asheville actually, which is what I was going for when finding a location.

wait seriously? when and where in fletcher? i may not have tournament ready beys but it would be awesome to spectate an event and learn more about the community!
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:08 PM)RayneAvalon Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  1:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Fletcher is just right outside Asheville actually, which is what I was going for when finding a location.

wait seriously? when and where in fletcher? i may not have tournament ready beys but it would be awesome to spectate an event and learn more about the community!

Here is the link to it here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Big...ory--91229

It’s full, but I can put you on a waiting list and you have a chance at getting in if someone else does not show up. Even if you do not get in there is a raffle for Imperial Dragon you can enter.
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:08 PM)RayneAvalon Wrote: wait seriously? when and where in fletcher? i may not have tournament ready beys but it would be awesome to spectate an event and learn more about the community!

Here is the link to it here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Big...ory--91229

It’s full, but I can put you on a waiting list and you have a chance at getting in if someone else does not show up. Even if you do not get in there is a raffle for Imperial Dragon you can enter.

OMG thats literally right around the corner from my place!!! So will the venue be open to spectators or is it going to be participants only? I'm nowhere near ready to play in a tournament yet, also there are some kids on the younger side at my church that might be interested but since i don't know if they have gone to a tournament before i thought it might be good for them to just watch one, learn the rules, and just kinda get a feel for the community. If it will help with costs im happy to pay a $4 admission for myself and any of the kids that want to come.