[North Carolina,USA] Lightstrike Libras

North Carolina Beyblade Team! You can hold meeting for different branches depending on how many members this thing gets, otherwise lets just do tournamnets and normal team stuff. . comment if you would like to join and if you would like to quit. there will be meetings in other locations but i would like this team to be a team of NC state members. Comment of pm me for info or questions.  Put My signature "libras forever" in your signature to join.Treat everyone with respect and have fun NC bladers!

Rules 
1.subsribe  to thread and comment my signature "libras forever" or just ask in thread/PM me to join.
2.show up to meets if you have the ability to 
3. try to show up to all NC tournaments (if you can)
4.be nice to others and have fun
5.need at have  least the 3 metal saga beyblades or burst beys and a ripper for the beys your using.
7. needs to live in North Carolina .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Members: Edallurs2.0,  EhiccupMlastkid ,  ValkyrieBURST ,  AjBlader2100 , the_lamaboy , Blader gi 327,The Rex,
UIValkyrieBurst ValkyrieBURST moogeyblader The Winged bear MightyPhoenix  @JDub01 Draketv07 Takko_The_Boss gypsemothwertsdb71tyler30 Dacatman Fafnir_F3  olnastyfool Dsbbb the_lamaboy S00las
(May. 10, 2019  6:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: @[UIValkyrieBurst] @[Stormscorpio1] @[ValkyrieBURST] @[Rudy109] @[moogeyblader] @[The Winged bear] @[MightyPhoenix] @[JDub-001] @[Draketv07] @[Takko_The_Boss] @[gypsemoth] @[wertsdb71] @[Tyler.130] @[Dacatman] @[Fafnir_F3]  @[olnastyfool] @[Dsbbb] @[the_lamaboy] @[S00las]

whats that about, are those NC and SC bladers ?
(May. 10, 2019  7:37 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  6:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: @[UIValkyrieBurst] @[Stormscorpio1] @[ValkyrieBURST] @[Rudy109] @[moogeyblader] @[The Winged bear] @[MightyPhoenix] @[JDub-001] @[Draketv07] @[Takko_The_Boss] @[gypsemoth] @[wertsdb71] @[Tyler.130] @[Dacatman] @[Fafnir_F3]  @[olnastyfool] @[Dsbbb] @[the_lamaboy] @[S00las]

whats that about, are those NC and SC bladers ?

Yes, those Bladers are from NC.
Nice . ill try to go and add and invite them to the team , thanks !

can you invite the to the team or send the a link i added them
I will now set back the end date for joining my team, just please join, its fun !!
I would like to join.
(Jun. 17, 2019  12:40 AM)ValkyrieBURST Wrote: I would like to join.

You can, thats 5 members! Put the logo in your signature with the link to join please!

(Jul. 02, 2019  9:36 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote:

You can, thats 5 members! Put the logo in your signature with the link to join please!

Who are the other 3 members?
Me, my cousin and and old friend, would you like to join? I counted you as 5
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:38 AM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: Me, my cousin and and old friend, would you like to join? I counted you as 5

Ok, I'll join. Does your cousin or old friend have a WBO account?
Yes

they both do

Everyone confirmed as a team member,subscribe to this thread and type NC
I wish we had a international team format tournament.....😪
I'll try to come.
(Sep. 20, 2019  2:34 PM)Dacatman Wrote: I'll try to come.

you still on the team ?

you still on the team?
im from west virginia and would like to join
(Jan. 31, 2020  5:42 PM)Victoryblue2 Wrote: im from west virginia and would like to join

You can’t join sense you are in WV.
(Feb. 01, 2020  3:01 AM)Victoryblue2 Wrote: Hey how do you start a beyclub

Ummmmm...
(Jan. 31, 2020  5:42 PM)Victoryblue2 Wrote: im from west virginia and would like to join

yea sorry its only NC but if you move you can join

(Feb. 01, 2020  3:01 AM)Victoryblue2 Wrote: Hey how do you start a beyclub

just post the info in north america community, read rules
Hi everyone is this club a competitive tournament club