Noobiest thing you have ever done?

One thing ive done (and something we've all done at some point) thats a noob move: click our launchers
The noobest thing I’ve done is probably when I forgot to mute myself in my Zoom class and started talking about my teacher

I don’t think she heard much though
I was petting my dog and said"who's a good kitty"

(May. 27, 2021  1:08 AM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: I was petting my dog and said"who's a good kitty"

I was very mad at myself after
I brung a legend spryzen combo to a gt tournament 😅

It’s amazing how i thought everyone was going to use gt beys and I was right!!! And I only had 1 gt bey and that bey was venom Diabolos
start playing villager in smash bros
one of my first tournaments I accidently yelled out the Beyblade I was using right before the battle
-100IQ
I tried making friends with someone who hated me
(Jun. 22, 2021  1:32 PM)EssamBlader17 Wrote: i broke beyblades on purpose

Why?
YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOU DO NOT GIVE A GOOD NAME FOR BLADING!!!!
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:39 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote:
YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOU DO NOT GIVE A GOOD NAME FOR BLADING!!!!

Chill chill
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:39 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: YOU ARE A FOOL AND YOU DO NOT GIVE A GOOD NAME FOR BLADING!!!!

Chill chill
I know it was a joke but still.
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:42 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Chill chill
I know it was a joke but still.

Ok lol ( also beyblades cost money so I wouldn't recommend breaking them)
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:44 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:42 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: I know it was a joke but still.

Ok lol ( also beyblades cost money so I wouldn't recommend breaking them)
Exactly yea.
I thought I could beat a person at chess because he is old and it was my first time playing chess but I was horrible and he destroyed me and I found out he was a regional champion
(Jun. 22, 2021  8:06 PM)Legend27 Wrote: I thought I could beat a person at chess because he is old and it was my first time playing chess but I was horrible and he destroyed me and I found out he was a regional champion

Ouch that must have been tough
(Jun. 22, 2021  8:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2021  8:06 PM)Legend27 Wrote: I thought I could beat a person at chess because he is old and it was my first time playing chess but I was horrible and he destroyed me and I found out he was a regional champion

Agreed
okay. i was still a stupid minecrafter back then, but i mined gold ore with a stone pickaxe. and redstone. and i think even diamonds.

after that i fell into the lava

and then i went back to get my stuff and fell again. i think i deleted that world.
(Jun. 22, 2021  8:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Yeah it was pretty rough
I gave hasbro drivers to tt layers and tt drivers to hasbro layers for 2 years until I learned that tt and hasbro are 2 different companies in 2019. that was the noobiest and will always be the noobiest thing I have ever done.
OOHHH WAIT. something even noobier. i thought rapidity was an actual brand. i got a fake grip, launcher, beylogger, and carabiner and string launcher. worrst of all, after using the ripcord launcher doing tricks, it flung out of my hand and i still cant find it. so i had a fake launcher with no cord. and plus i let my brother use my fake string launcher, and he broke it. i trie fixing it and only broke it more. i bought a sparking launcher that seemed ligit. everything was fine. i pulled twice and it broke.
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:39 AM)eggblader Wrote: OOHHH WAIT. something even noobier. i thought rapidity was an actual brand. i got a fake grip, launcher, beylogger, and carabiner and string launcher. worrst of all, after using the ripcord launcher doing tricks, it flung out of my hand and i still cant find it. so i had a fake launcher with no cord. and plus i let my brother use my fake string launcher, and he broke it. i trie fixing it and only broke it more. i bought a sparking launcher that seemed ligit. everything was fine. i pulled twice and it broke.

I'm lost in words..
(Jun. 22, 2021  3:53 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Why?

its called being a stupid kid lol
(Jun. 22, 2021  8:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2021  8:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ouch that must have been tough

Agreed

Yeah
I had a Longinus for three years b4 I realized it was fake