Non-fiction Beyblade stories

To me, the most interesting stories about Beyblade are the ones that really happened. Sure, we're (probably) not going to get possessed by beys. But that doesn't mean we can't get haunted by them.

This a real story that happened at a Burst Classic format tournament in Virginia.

I was waiting for my next match, maybe on the second or third round out of six, and I was standing next to the judges table, looking up at the matches board to see how the matches were turning out on Challonge. Something felt... odd. I looked at the table and noticed something out of place: a Roktavor R3 layer. Hasbro. It was just sort of there. No sign or reason for being there. Just, slightly out of place Roktavor R3. It struck me as strange, but I didn't know why. I can't remember who brought it up, I or another blader, but one of us remarked on how unusual it seemed.

While waiting for more matches, a few other bladers and I were having 3+ bey battle royales. Nice, silly little collisions with plenty of chaos and fun. After a while, I noticed something sitting on someone's unattended beyparts carrying case: it was the Roktavor R3. The same Roktavor R3. I pointed it out. I immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was haunted, and it was haunting me specifically. I felt that it would follow me around the store the tournament was at. I didn't touch it, as it was definitely haunted. The other blader (who I mentioned previously) said it was certainly haunted, that it would next show up with a note that read "take me", and that I should go hide at the front part of the store and see if it followed me again. I didn't end up testing that, as I was too busy letting it rip, and waiting for the next tournament round.

During the finals of the tournament, I stuck around to watch the final matches, and see who would get the prizes. Not a bad set of prizes honestly. There was a Cho-Z Valkyrie, a Roktavor single, a dual pack with Dranzer S and Dragoon Storm, and a Surtr S2/Odax O2 pack. A worthwhile set of parts. And next to the prizes, without seemingly any purpose or explanation... was the Rocktavor R3. The same one. But also... a Wyvron W3.

And that's when I realized: Don't I own a Wyvron W3? I checked my case... it was missing. And then... I had a sneaking suspicion. That Roktavor R3 was definitely haunting me specifically... but why me?

And then I knew.

Back before round two or so, I was near the judge's table when my carrying case accidentally opened. I managed to keep almost everything from spilling out. All I saw was a driver fall, which I quickly recovered. Surely nothing else fell. Except it did. The Wyvron W3 at least. But in my heart I already knew... I had committed the worst crime against a beyblade part of all...

I forgot about an energy layer I owned.

My phone had died earlier that day, so I had to borrow someone else's to look it up. I knew the only way I'd have forgotten about a bey like that is if I had gotten them with the Quad Ring Pack or the Spin Shifter Pack, which I'd owned. Sure enough, Roktavor R3 comes with Quad Ring.

It was haunting me because it was MY Roktavor R3.

So now I have a layer that is DEFINITELY sentient and mobile. I don't know what kind of combination I can make with it, or even if it's tournament viable (seems outclassed in standard, and banned in classic). But I have to try. If it can haunt me and follow me while I'm awake... imagine what it will do to me if I make it angry. At the very least, I'm going to give it a couple of matches against my other beys.

And that was Bey Story. This really happened.

So, anyone else have a good non-fiction Beyblade story?
I launched my Archer Hercules, it broke, I replaced it. It was almost funny when the bow flew down the stairs from where I was.
Okay so here is my story:

So I ordered my Cho-Z Achilles and then every night I would say this “Please get the Black Version” and when my Cho-Z Achilles came I said “Please be the Black Version” and when I pulled out the packaging I got the Black Cho-Z Achilles!
I dont remember many Beyblade stories from when I was a kid, but I do remember this:

I still remember my brothers tossing Metal Fight Beyblade parts at eachother (and at me). Some of the metal layers hurt a lot when thrown with full potential
(Feb. 12, 2019  2:25 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont remember many Beyblade stories from when I was a kid, but I do remember this:

I still remember my brothers tossing Metal Fight Beyblade parts at eachother (and at me). Some of the metal layers hurt a lot when thrown with full potential

WOW! You have some mean brothers Tongue_out
(Feb. 12, 2019  2:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  2:25 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I dont remember many Beyblade stories from when I was a kid, but I do remember this:

I know, haha. They abused their Beyblades
My story starts something like this.......

When I was around 13 or 14 I had enough money from christmas to buy myself a beyblade burst (which I just got into cause why not) I was looking online I saw this unique bey called acid anubis, and no not atlas anubion, acid anubis is only available in eastern countries and it's lighter than atlas anubion and it's made up of different parts and aslo it's purple, blue, and gold while atlas anubion is gold and pink. However acid anubis was an EXTREMELY rare bey and it came in a random pack filled with other beys I didn't care about so I just hoped I would get it. When the package arrived I opened it and somehow I got it! I was in shock on how I got this extremely rare beyblade it was almost like it chose me.....
And one night I saw some sort of shine coming out of the case I kept it and when I picked it up I could of swared that I saw it's eyes glowing. And that night I had a weird dream and in that dream I saw a beyblade and that beyblade was invincible and it shattered all the world's best beys to pieces and this beyblade I saw clear as day and it wasn't anything I could've thought of on my own (or most likely I'm a lot smarter than I think I am). But when I woke up from my dream I saw a light from the sun shine directly down onto my bey and I mean the dream sort of shook me up and I found it rlly weird. I mean my bey isn't haunted by demons or who knows wht. It's almost like it's half of me interacting through the bey like it's part of me sort of like my keytar (which I plug into an amp so it actually sounds heavy) one thing for sure is that beyblades are mysterious things that can help u get to know ur true self better than u thought u knew urself. Also I felt like in that dream it was like I was (or my bey) was telling me to evolve my beyblade which I'm gonna do in my tournament that I plan to set up known as the Anubis Cup!

Wow dude that is crazy story but in my tournament, or in any tournament I plan to expel that demon inside of ur bey! -Avery
(Feb. 12, 2019  4:01 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: My story starts something like this.......

When I was around 13 or 14 I had enough money from christmas to buy myself a beyblade burst (which I just got into cause why not) I was looking online I saw this unique bey called acid anubis, and no not atlas anubion, acid anubis is only available in eastern countries and it's lighter than atlas anubion and it's made up of different parts and aslo it's purple, blue, and gold while atlas anubion is gold and pink. However acid anubis was an EXTREMELY rare bey and it came in a random pack filled with other beys I didn't care about so I just hoped I would get it. When the package arrived I opened it and somehow I got it! I was in shock on how I got this extremely rare beyblade it was almost like  it chose me.....
And one night I saw some sort of shine coming out of the case I kept it and when I picked it up I could of swared that I saw it's eyes glowing. And that night I had a weird dream and in that dream I saw a beyblade and that beyblade was invincible and it shattered all the world's best beys to pieces and this beyblade I saw clear as day and it wasn't anything I could've thought  of on my own (or most likely I'm a lot smarter than I think I am). But when I woke up from my dream I saw a light from the sun shine directly down onto my bey and I mean the dream sort of shook me up and I found it rlly weird. I mean my bey isn't haunted by demons or who knows wht. It's almost like it's half of me interacting through the bey like it's part of me sort of like my keytar (which I plug into an amp so it actually sounds heavy) one thing for sure is that beyblades are mysterious things that can help u get to know ur true self better than u thought u knew urself. Also I felt like in that dream it was like I was (or my bey) was telling me to evolve my beyblade which I'm gonna do in my tournament that I plan to set up known as the Anubis Cup!

Wow dude that is crazy story but in my tournament, or in any tournament I plan to expel that demon inside of ur bey! -Avery
WOW! Does it make you any stronger? (Even though I can still beat you)
(Feb. 12, 2019  2:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Yeah srry dude!  Uncertain

(Jan. 28, 2019  5:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: To me, the most interesting stories about Beyblade are the ones that really happened. Sure, we're (probably) not going to get possessed by beys. But that doesn't mean we can't get haunted by them.

This a real story that happened at a Burst Classic format tournament in Virginia.

I was waiting for my next match, maybe on the second or third round out of six, and I was standing next to the judges table, looking up at the matches board to see how the matches were turning out on Challonge. Something felt... odd. I looked at the table and noticed something out of place: a Roktavor R3 layer. Hasbro. It was just sort of there. No sign or reason for being there. Just, slightly out of place Roktavor R3. It struck me as strange, but I didn't know why. I can't remember who brought it up, I or another blader, but one of us remarked on how unusual it seemed.

While waiting for more matches, a few other bladers and I were having 3+ bey battle royales. Nice, silly little collisions with plenty of chaos and fun. After a while, I noticed something sitting on someone's unattended beyparts carrying case: it was the Roktavor R3. The same Roktavor R3. I pointed it out. I immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was haunted, and it was haunting me specifically. I felt that it would follow me around the store the tournament was at. I didn't touch it, as it was definitely haunted. The other blader (who I mentioned previously) said it was certainly haunted, that it would next show up with a note that read "take me", and that I should go hide at the front part of the store and see if it followed me again. I didn't end up testing that, as I was too busy letting it rip, and waiting for the next tournament round.

During the finals of the tournament, I stuck around to watch the final matches, and see who would get the prizes. Not a bad set of prizes honestly. There was a Cho-Z Valkyrie, a Roktavor single, a dual pack with Dranzer S and Dragoon Storm, and a Surtr S2/Odax O2 pack. A worthwhile set of parts. And next to the prizes, without seemingly any purpose or explanation... was the Rocktavor R3. The same one. But also... a Wyvron W3.

And that's when I realized: Don't I own a Wyvron W3? I checked my case... it was missing. And then... I had a sneaking suspicion. That Roktavor R3 was definitely haunting me specifically... but why me?

And then I knew.

Back before round two or so, I was near the judge's table when my carrying case accidentally opened. I managed to keep almost everything from spilling out. All I saw was a driver fall, which I quickly recovered. Surely nothing else fell. Except it did. The Wyvron W3 at least. But in my heart I already knew... I had committed the worst crime against a beyblade part of all...

My phone had died earlier that day, so I had to borrow someone else's to look it up. I knew the only way I'd have forgotten about a bey like that is if I had gotten them with the Quad Ring Pack or the Spin Shifter Pack, which I'd owned. Sure enough, Roktavor R3 comes with Quad Ring.

So now I have a layer that is DEFINITELY sentient and mobile. I don't know what kind of combination I can make with it, or even if it's tournament viable (seems outclassed in standard, and banned in classic). But I have to try. If it can haunt me and follow me while I'm awake... imagine what it will do to me if I make it angry. At the very least, I'm going to give it a couple of matches against my other beys.

(Feb. 12, 2019  4:01 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: My story starts something like this.......

When I was around 13 or 14 I had enough money from christmas to buy myself a beyblade burst (which I just got into cause why not) I was looking online I saw this unique bey called acid anubis, and no not atlas anubion, acid anubis is only available in eastern countries and it's lighter than atlas anubion and it's made up of different parts and aslo it's purple, blue, and gold while atlas anubion is gold and pink. However acid anubis was an EXTREMELY rare bey and it came in a random pack filled with other beys I didn't care about so I just hoped I would get it. When the package arrived I opened it and somehow I got it! I was in shock on how I got this extremely rare beyblade it was almost like  it chose me.....
And one night I saw some sort of shine coming out of the case I kept it and when I picked it up I could of swared that I saw it's eyes glowing. And that night I had a weird dream and in that dream I saw a beyblade and that beyblade was invincible and it shattered all the world's best beys to pieces and this beyblade I saw clear as day and it wasn't anything I could've thought  of on my own (or most likely I'm a lot smarter than I think I am). But when I woke up from my dream I saw a light from the sun shine directly down onto my bey and I mean the dream sort of shook me up and I found it rlly weird. I mean my bey isn't haunted by demons or who knows wht. It's almost like it's half of me interacting through the bey like it's part of me sort of like my keytar (which I plug into an amp so it actually sounds heavy) one thing for sure is that beyblades are mysterious things that can help u get to know ur true self better than u thought u knew urself. Also I felt like in that dream it was like I was (or my bey) was telling me to evolve my beyblade which I'm gonna do in my tournament that I plan to set up known as the Anubis Cup!

Wait I meant say that to the guy who posted all of these stories not myself!

(Feb. 12, 2019  4:04 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

WOW! Does it make you any stronger? (Even though I can still beat you)
 Srry there is no demon inside my bey I mean to send this to the guy who said his bey was haunted!

Man dude whoever posted this there is a serious demon inside of ur bey not a ghost! And in my tournament or in any other tournament I plan to expel that demon inside ur bey!-Avery

(Jan. 28, 2019  5:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: To me, the most interesting stories about Beyblade are the ones that really happened. Sure, we're (probably) not going to get possessed by beys. But that doesn't mean we can't get haunted by them.

And then I knew.

Ur demon in ur bey will be expeled at my tournament weird beyblader!
I'll thank you not to exorcise my Roktavor R3. It has rights, you know! Is it possessed by a spirit or demon? Probably! Will I allow random bladers to try and enact their exorcisms on it? Heck no. You've got your own demon possessed Acid Anubis, you leave my demon possessed Roktavor R3 alone.

And then I knew.

Man dude u seriously hv a demon inside ur beyblade but I'll expel it in my tournament the Anubis Cup!

(Feb. 12, 2019  4:44 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'll thank you not to exorcise my Roktavor R3. It has rights, you know! Is it possessed by a spirit or demon? Probably! Will I allow random bladers to try and enact their exorcisms on it? Heck no. You've got your own demon possessed Acid Anubis, you leave my demon possessed Roktavor R3 alone.

Demon? Dude I was talkin about my bey I was meaning to post that to u! And Anubis is possessed by my own subconscious! -Avery

Dead Crab ur soooo ignorant. -Avery

P.S.

And fyi they aren't exorcisms they r prayers and blessings!

(Feb. 12, 2019  4:54 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:

And then I knew.

Man dude u seriously hv a demon inside ur beyblade but I'll expel it in my tournament the Anubis Cup!

(Feb. 12, 2019  4:44 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'll thank you not to exorcise my Roktavor R3. It has rights, you know! Is it possessed by a spirit or demon? Probably! Will I allow random bladers to try and enact their exorcisms on it? Heck no. You've got your own demon possessed Acid Anubis, you leave my demon possessed Roktavor R3 alone.

Demon? Dude I was talkin about my bey I was meaning to post that to u! And Anubis is possessed by my own subconscious! -Avery

Dead Crab ur soooo ignorant. -Avery

P.S.

And fyi they aren't exorcisms they r prayers and blessings!

I meant wasn't talking about my bey. Stupid typos!
"Dead Crab ur soooo ignorant. -Avery"
Hey now. That's not a good thing to say.
Wht u r demons r dangerous beings if I were u I'd would wanna cast that thing out asap. -Avery

Update on my nonfiction beyblade story: I think I hv finally solved the mystery of my beyblade.

When I got my beyblade I prayed over it and prayed that me and it would be invincible and basically blessed by beyblade and blessed objects sometimes hv a way of doing weird stuff (like how Anubis' eyes glowed) and how it got into my dream is probably cause of wht I said before about it being past of my subconscious.
So this solves the mystery of Acid Anubis. -Avery

Acid Anubis isn’t rare. It’s the Takara Tomy version. Takara Tomy is the company who actually made beyblade. Hasbro renames and resells then outside of Asia and hires a company called sunrights to make the English dub of the anime. The “rare pack” it came in is called a random booster. Acid Anubis is the prize of that random booster. Getting the prize of the random booster isn’t that rare. Just because you had a dream about your bey doesn’t mean it is alive. No offense, but you sometimes act like the anime is real life, which can get a bit annoying. Also, you don’t have to write “-Avery” at the end of every post, it gets annoying.

Plus, why the heck would a demon possess a toy spinning top?
You've seriously got to stop replying to threads that are this old. Especially if it might make Avery start talking about his Anubis again. Stop performing necromancy on old threads! If they're more than a few weeks old, think twice before bringing them back.
(Apr. 07, 2019  2:08 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

Acid Anubis isn’t rare. It’s the Takara Tomy version. Takara Tomy is the company who actually made beyblade. Hasbro renames and resells then outside of Asia and hires a company called sunrights to make the English dub of the anime. The “rare pack” it came in is called a random booster. Acid Anubis is the prize of that random booster. Getting the prize of the random booster isn’t that rare. Just because you had a dream about your bey doesn’t mean it is alive. No offense, but you sometimes act like the anime is real life, which can get a bit annoying. Also, you don’t have to write “-Avery” at the end of every post, it gets annoying.

Avery is talking about a recolor in a Random Booster, which would have a 1/8 chance, therefore making it actually somewhat rare
(Apr. 07, 2019  2:47 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  2:08 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Acid Anubis isn’t rare. It’s the Takara Tomy version. Takara Tomy is the company who actually made beyblade. Hasbro renames and resells then outside of Asia and hires a company called sunrights to make the English dub of the anime. The “rare pack” it came in is called a random booster. Acid Anubis is the prize of that random booster. Getting the prize of the random booster isn’t that rare. Just because you had a dream about your bey doesn’t mean it is alive. No offense, but you sometimes act like the anime is real life, which can get a bit annoying. Also, you don’t have to write “-Avery” at the end of every post, it gets annoying.

Avery is talking about a recolor in a Random Booster, which would have a 1/8 chance, therefore making it actually somewhat rare

My bad, thought the original acid Anubis was a prize bey. Still though, it’s not that rare or else almost no one would own mG,cR,aK,dH, etc.
(Apr. 07, 2019  2:08 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

I was talkin about someone elses bey that said a demon possessed it! Not Anubis! I literally prayed over the thing so it's definitelty NOT demonic. But Dead Crab's bey might be.

P.S. 
Cool Delta Akane profile pic.-Avery

(Apr. 23, 2019  9:46 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  2:08 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Acid Anubis isn’t rare. It’s the Takara Tomy version. Takara Tomy is the company who actually made beyblade. Hasbro renames and resells then outside of Asia and hires a company called sunrights to make the English dub of the anime. The “rare pack” it came in is called a random booster. Acid Anubis is the prize of that random booster. Getting the prize of the random booster isn’t that rare. Just because you had a dream about your bey doesn’t mean it is alive. No offense, but you sometimes act like the anime is real life, which can get a bit annoying. Also, you don’t have to write “-Avery” at the end of every post, it gets annoying.

I was talkin about someone elses bey that said a demon possessed it! Not Anubis! I literally prayed over the thing so it's definitelty NOT demonic. But Dead Crab's bey might be.

P.S. 

P.P.S. 
Normal Acid Anubis isn't rare but I have (had) the limited edition purple Acid Anubis which is pretty rare. Kinda like the blue Hercules or Toxic Luinor. -Avery

P.P.P.S. 
And adding my signature at the end of everything is a choice (eventhough I wish I could type out my signature with an Anarchy A). And I'm aware I don't hv to do noob. -Avery (#TTHESIGNATURETHINGROCKS! #HORNSANDHEADBANG)

(Apr. 23, 2019  9:46 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:

P.S. 

(Apr. 23, 2019  9:46 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I was talkin about someone elses bey that said a demon possessed it! Not Anubis! I literally prayed over the thing so it's definitelty NOT demonic. But Dead Crab's bey might be.

P.S. 

P.P.S. 
Normal Acid Anubis isn't rare but I have (had) the limited edition purple Acid Anubis which is pretty rare. Kinda like the blue Hercules or Toxic Luinor. -Avery

P.P.P.S. 
And adding my signature at the end of everything is a choice (eventhough I wish I could type out my signature with an Anarchy A). And I'm aware I don't hv to do noob. -Avery (#TTHESIGNATURETHINGROCKS! #HORNSANDHEADBANG)

P.P.P.P.S. 
And I do not act like anime is real life! Well at least I don't hv an anime character as my profile pic! And if your talkin about how I'm crazy and loud it's called having a personality! Which is something a little wimp like yourself wouldn't know about! -Avery
(Apr. 23, 2019  9:46 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:

P.S. 

(Apr. 23, 2019  9:46 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I was talkin about someone elses bey that said a demon possessed it! Not Anubis! I literally prayed over the thing so it's definitelty NOT demonic. But Dead Crab's bey might be.

P.S. 

P.P.S. 

P.P.P.S. 

P.S. 

P.P.S. 

P.P.P.S. 

P.P.P.P.S. 
And I do not act like anime is real life! Well at least I don't hv an anime character as my profile pic! And if your talkin about how I'm crazy and loud it's called having a personality! Which is something a little wimp like yourself wouldn't know about! -Avery

1) That Acid Anubis isn’t a Limited version, and both of the things you compared it to are actual limited versions.

2) Some people don’t want to share their face with the whole world, so they use something else. Besides, you’re the one who is saying beyblades can be possessed.

3) Please stop insulting people and generally causing a stir.
(Apr. 23, 2019  10:52 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:

P.S. 

P.P.S. 

P.P.P.S. 

P.P.P.P.S. 

1) That Acid Anubis isn’t a Limited version, and both of the things you compared it to are actual limited versions.

2) Some people don’t want to share their face with the whole world, so they use something else. Besides, you’re the one who is saying beyblades can be possessed.

Anything can be possessed, even something as seemingly useless as a beyblade can be possessed. -Avery

(Apr. 24, 2019  1:45 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  10:52 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: 1) That Acid Anubis isn’t a Limited version, and both of the things you compared it to are actual limited versions.

Anything can be possessed, even something as seemingly useless as a beyblade can be possessed. -Avery

Oh plzzzzz the real reason why someone wouldn't wanna show their face is cause they know that they look like a total dweeb! -Avery
Okay now that’s not very nice! Ntruder19 isn’t showing his face for safety reasons! So please don’t jump to conclusions! Especially rude ones!
(Apr. 24, 2019  1:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  1:45 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Anything can be possessed, even something as seemingly useless as a beyblade can be possessed. -Avery

Okay now that’s not very nice! Ntruder19 isn’t showing his face for safety reasons! So please don’t jump to conclusions! Especially rude ones!

Ok I admit that was rude.... Srry. -Avery
(Apr. 24, 2019  1:53 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2019  1:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay now that’s not very nice! Ntruder19 isn’t showing his face for safety reasons! So please don’t jump to conclusions! Especially rude ones!

Ok I admit that was rude.... Srry. -Avery
Can you edit your post please?
(Apr. 24, 2019  1:59 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Yeah I just did. -Avery

Just as a little heads up, please avoid from continuously breaking the first rule of our Community Guidelines. If you continue to do so, there will be consequences.

Thank you!