Nintendo Switch anyone?

The Switch presentation from last night can be viewed here:
https://youtu.be/uuC4YLLkqME (
(Presentation begins at 33 minute mark)

The Switch comes out on March 3, 2017 worldwide. No region locking, and online services will be free until fall. $299 (US) $399 CAN

I will definitely be getting the LoZ Breath of the Wild game at Launch.

I'm also going to get Dragon Quest Heroes I+II, XI, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 once they get released sometime this year.
The Switch looks absolutely amazing, but nothing they have at launch really interests me. (BotW looks cool, but i'm not too big on Zelda Tongue_out)
I'll probably pick it up whenever the new 3D Mario comes out for it, because that game looks awesome.
The console looks amazing for sure, it's definitely one of the best Nintendo looking consoles so far. The launch titles don't look too interesting, although the Mario sandbox one is so weird, at first glance, it almost feels like Grand Theft Mario more than anything, but then I get a Sonic 2006 feel to it because it's an iconic cartoonish video game character in a more realistic world. Actually now that I think about it, because Mario feels retained in terms of it's cartoonish design more than Sonic did for Sonic 2006, I get a more Who Framed Roger Rabbit feel to it.
Oh man I have to wait until like 4 to get a preorder at target hopefully........
please dont run out cause they're going fast!!! : [
I'll probably get it since I want to play Zelda. But I probably won't get it a launch wait a few months for the price to drop or for them to announce a Zelda bundle/edition. 
Also I like the fact that it becomes a portable handheld.
Pre ordered mine last saturday. Im gonna be pouring hundreds of hours into botw
I pre-ordered mine last week. The only game I'll get in March will most likely be Breath of the Wild. I am pretty excited for it!
Release DP remakes even for the 3DS and I'm good.
(Jan. 21, 2017  7:28 PM)Oi Shinji Wrote: Release DP remakes even for the 3DS and I'm good.

THIS

Delta Episode-style postgame Distortion World subplot plzzzzz
(Jan. 21, 2017  7:41 PM)Cake Wrote: THIS

Delta Episode-style postgame Distortion World subplot plzzzzz

BATTLE FRONTIER PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I have my Switch completely paid off. GameStop in the US is doing a midnight release for it, excited for that.
Am so flipping ready to get mine on friday. I preordered it so they should hold it for me. Jusr cant wait for MK8DE and Super Mario Odyssey!!! BoTW will be fun too, though.
Two more hours!!! So excite!!!!
For anybody interested, here is my write up from my experience with the Nintendo Switch:

It was interesting to read your review of 1-2-Switch (and the rest as well). Too bad apparently nobody would play with me though hah.

About Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, from what I saw it was really just like Final Fantasy XV but with worse/simpler graphics, less music, characters that are not particularly beautiful, etc. The story might compensate, but as far as free-roaming worlds go, I still want to go back to Final Fantasy XV more than get into Legend of Zelda, even though I already finished FFXV's main story. My brother bought it, but seeing him play made me satisfied that I was not missing much.
(Mar. 04, 2017  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was interesting to read your review of 1-2-Switch (and the rest as well). Too bad apparently nobody would play with me though hah.

About Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, from what I saw it was really just like Final Fantasy XV but with worse/simpler graphics, less music, characters that are not particularly beautiful, etc. The story might compensate, but as far as free-roaming worlds go, I still want to go back to Final Fantasy XV more than get into Legend of Zelda, even though I already finished FFXV's main story. My brother bought it, but seeing him play made me satisfied that I was not missing much.

Thank you for the kind words, Kai-V!

Hopefully you can find somebody to play 1-2 Switch with since it's really fun, or I can fly over there :p

I've never played Final Fantasy at all, and I can't since I don't any other console than a Genesis, Wii, and soon a Switch, so I wish I could compare since I am intrigued. It hurts to hear that BotW is already outclassed by another game released before it, but I guess I will enjoy it when the day comes.
Well, from the looks of everything and all the critics out there, apparently I am the only one who believes that, but for me the resemblance is striking. So, believe me, or believe most everyone who probably did not even try out Final Fantasy XV anyway, but who knows about calling it "outclassed" already hah. In my opinion yes, but I bet a lot of people are enjoying Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild at the moment.
I brought my Nintendo Switch to school on Friday with the sole purpose of letting my friends play, and here is the rundown;
Rezzing a dead thread. But I wish Beyblade Would come on the Nintendo Switch Unhappy
(Feb. 28, 2018  6:00 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Rezzing a dead thread. But I wish Beyblade Would come on the Nintendo Switch Unhappy
Me too. I'd love to see a new Beyblade game, but with special JoyCon features that mimic launching. And of course, the game's quality should be on point!
Will a Beyblade Burst game come out on the switch because it came out on the 3ds
My friend just got one! She is super excited.