Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu and many other series of Ninjago thread!

2022 News
All sets have been leaked. I won’t spoil anything here.
Ninjago’s current era this year, and we will get a soft reboot next year (Expect the same world, just after a time skip, with new main characters).
(Mar. 15, 2022  5:48 PM)GHero Wrote: 2022 News
All sets have been leaked. I won’t spoil anything here.
This season might be called Ninjago Endgame
Ninjago’s current era this year, and we will get a soft reboot next year (Expect the same world, just after a time skip, with new main characters) this coincides with this season supposedly being called Endgame.

People are just calling it Endgame due to it being like Avengers Endgame, no idea on what it's actually gonna be called.
My thoughts on the reboot: I think it's great. it keeps Ninjago going without it being drawn out by using the same characters every single year. This opens up a ton of possibilities. Here's what I would bet on.

Ninjago: ??? (The title will most likely have a different surname so it doesn't get confused with the Original Era).
- 50 Years* Into the Future.
- All new team with Lloyd or Kai as the Sensei. (*This is so we they will be old to mirror Sensei Wu).
-Previous Ninja are on their own mission across the world.
- Fire and Lightning are the only returning Elements on the new team.
- New race with a role similar to the snakes.

I feel like there should also be caution involved. If this doesn't go well, fans will just want the original series back, and the series could lose popularity, hopefully it wouldn't be killed like BIonicle though. I have hope it will be good, since Prime Empire started a new era of really good seasons.

Overall I'm just excited at the prospect of it. I did start Ninja with ToE, but I never got to start from the Pilot, and by each set as they released. I wish for best.
Tbh, the soft reboot thing will probably be something like S11.
(Mar. 15, 2022  9:02 PM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote: Tbh, the soft reboot thing will probably be something like S11.

(Sorry for the late response) A soft reboot could be a number of things, however since 2022 is specifically the end (in some way shape of form) this soft reboot being a new start would be pretty fitting.

These recent seasons have sort of had a feeling of finality to them anyways. They're making major changes now.