Nile vs Kyoya discussion:- Who Is Stronger?

So I'm sure most of you might be thinking "isn't its obvious, F2? Kyoya". Though from my observation, I noticed Nile was actually stronger then Kyoya at time of MFB Exp and here's some things that back up my theory:-

1. He was never properly defeated. unlike how Kyoya got defeated on multiple times and got outperformed. Nile never had a proper defeat in any head to head clash but only when masamune attacked him when Horsood was gathering power.

2. His special move seems perfect. We didn't seen any weakness or any way to break through that move and it stopped masamune's special move without even breaking a sweat. while it even cracked Twisted Tempo. It also stoped Fang Leone's King Lion Crushing Fang (another hint Kyoya's wind moves doesn't work. also if your thinking King Lion Furious Blast Shot may break it by concentreting power on 1 spot then think again as Masamune's move had similer effect and unicorn's horn broke while breaking Mystic Zone). It also stopped gravity perseus's black xcalibur. While Kyoya's all winds moves had atleast some opening (like how Yu found hole and got in) or was possible to break through while kyoya's move was broke multiple times.

though there are some things which makes kyoya seems stronger mainly he being captain (that means he must defeated Nile at some point) and chances are Nile didnt battled all bladers and maybe its just masamune not powerful enough to break it

Do let me know your thought!
I believe Nile is stronger. Isn't there one part where Kyoya is trying to hold back the other team so that Nile can use his special move? In my opinion this means Kyoya believes that Niles special move is better. Also as you said Firefire, Kyoyas special moves had weaknesses, and Niles only weakness is that he needs time to charge his special.
I think Kyoya is stronger than Nile...why?? Let me explain..
(Oct. 09, 2017  5:58 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I believe Nile is stronger. Isn't there one part where Kyoya is trying to hold back the other team so that Nile can use his special move? In my opinion this means Kyoya believes that Niles special move is better. Also as you said Firefire, Kyoyas special moves had weaknesses, and Niles only weakness is that he needs time to charge his special.

I'm pretty sure he asked Nile to use his move because as Kyoya was injured he was unable to bring leone to its fullest. though another point is if Kyoya can't break through Vulcan's defence then it won't able to outspin him ethier due to D vs WB
Vulcan Horuseas 145D: the Bitbeast according to the myth is the guardian of the sky and has an eye on both moon and sun...so it uses both attack and defence although it is best on defence and endurance...
From the beywiki I found out...that the wing motif on the fusion wheel has a wide area which has a capability to attack by different types as a bullet by using wind force...It has an energy wheel which uses centrifual force to send energy to the fusion wheel so that it can use that energy as a bullet energy to attack its opponents...
Also it has a defense performance tip which suddenly halts its attack and can change into defense mode to withstand harsh attacks...

Metal masters : Rock leone145WB: Its a defense type Bey which uses windwalls to protect itself.

Metal Fury: Fang leoneW2D: It is one of the most powerful defense type beys...and uses the pressure of the wind to create wind walls around itself to protect from harsh attacks from the opponents...most of the special moves of this bey are based in the pressure of the wind...

From my physics textbooks I remember Force per unit area is pressure...so Nile is using centrufugal force is less powerfull when comes to the pressure of the wind since that centrifugal force is evenly surrounded the fan leone and attacks back to the opponents...

Also the special move "Mystic zone" is less powerfull than " Lion gale force wall" due to less powerful centrifugal force than the pressure of the wind...

Hence kyoya is more powerful than Nile...proved..
(Oct. 09, 2017  5:36 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: So I'm sure most of you might be thinking "isn't its obvious, F2? Kyoya". Though from my observation, I noticed Nile was actually stronger then Kyoya at time of MFB Exp and here's some things that back up my theory:-

1. He was never properly defeated. unlike how Kyoya got defeated on multiple times and got outperformed. Nile never had a proper defeat in any head to head clash but only when masamune attacked him when Horsood was gathering power.

2. His special move seems perfect. We didn't seen any weakness or any way to break through that move and it stopped masamune's special move without even breaking a sweat. while it even cracked Twisted Tempo. It also stoped Fang Leone's King Lion Crushing Fang (another hint Kyoya's wind moves doesn't work. also if your thinking King Lion Furious Blast Shot may break it by concentreting power on 1 spot then think again as Masamune's move had similer effect and unicorn's horn broke while breaking Mystic Zone). It also stopped gravity perseus's black xcalibur. While Kyoya's all winds moves had atleast some opening (like how Yu found hole and got in) or was possible to break through while kyoya's move was broke multiple times.

though there are some things which makes kyoya seems stronger mainly he being captain (that means he must defeated Nile at some point) and chances are Nile didnt battled all bladers and maybe its just masamune not powerful enough to break it

Do let me know your thought!

Kyoya is probably the much more powerful blader. If I was to rate Nile in terms of power though, I'd put him just below Damien, whom kyoya managed to defeat though not an easy fight. Really in mfb 4d I think Nile was like Damien level maybe but by then there were more powerful bladers in the legendary blader bunch. Even jack who was decently powerful became a laughing stock in 4d so that jump was pretty big. I think Nile is defo above a few 4d characters e.g. Johannes who was kinda a letdown and the nemesis bladers too with Uranus and stuff.
Now Nile is definitely very strong, and is perhaps one of the strongest non legend blader. But I think the reason he hasn't lost that much, was because of the opponents he fought. Don't get me wrong, Nile did fight strong opponent, but I'd imagine against Faust, Ryuga, Rago and such, Nile would lose. I think Mystic Zone is powerful but again, he hasn't really fought someone who'd break through that, and it's really more of a defensive move rather than something violently aggressive and defensive like Leone. Kyoya is both a leader and a legend blader, and legend bladers have said to be the most powerful bladers in the MFB series.

Also, don't use real life logic for an anime discussion. Whether D is better than WB for stamina IRL has no relevance to the anime, as both were meant to be for defense, and even if that was the case, Horuseus stock has less stamina than both Leones.
I think that Kyoya is more powerful in general, but that Nile has one of the strongest (maybe the strongest, since there is no explanation for it) special moves, so... Well, a bit of both. I mean...
Let's suppose that Nile and Kyoya fought. There are two possibilities :
-or Kyoya would attack first (with a special move), then he would win
-or Kyoya would chose not to attack at first (since he has a defense bey and everything...), Nile would have the time to use his special move and he would win.
So, even if Kyoya lost the first time, he would win the second time.
In conclusion, Kyoya would definitely win against Nile if they fought. But does that mean he's the strongest ? I think that we should define "strong" more accurately, because as I said, one is stronger in general and one has a stronger special move... You can't really compare that.
(Oct. 09, 2017  7:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'd imagine against Faust, Ryuga, Rago and such, Nile would lose.

I don't think Kyoya ever beat those bladers either.
(Oct. 09, 2017  7:54 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2017  7:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'd imagine against Faust, Ryuga, Rago and such, Nile would lose.

I don't think Kyoya ever beat those bladers either.

I know, but my point was that Nile doesn't lose often because he hasn't faced much stronger bladers. I don't count Ginga as it was a team battle and because Ginga was in a weakened state at the time. Against Julius doesn't count either because that was a team effort, and Julius quit the battle, not sure if Johannes counts either, team effort and Johannes isn't strong. Kyoya displays more impressive feats and wins than Nile, such as beating Damian, Dunamis, Aguma etc. Niles best feat on his own was... uh... beating Masamune... and this was back when Masamune wasn't at his best.
I guess but this can't really be decided since Niles hasn't really battled all that much again strong opponents. Maybe he would beat them maybe not who knows. I just prefer Niles and personally believe he is stronger.
(Oct. 09, 2017  8:10 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I guess but this can't really be decided since Niles hasn't really battled all that much again strong opponents. Maybe he would beat them maybe not who knows. I just prefer Niles and personally believe he is stronger.

Yeah, I like Nile more than Kyoya too, but I don't let that get in the way of facts or evidence, you can't say he's stronger just because you like him more. I don't think Nile could beat Aguma or Dunamis and I'm rather skeptical about Nile beating Damian.
(Oct. 09, 2017  6:25 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Vulcan Horuseas 145D: the Bitbeast according to the myth is the guardian of the sky and has an eye on both moon and sun...so it uses both attack and defence although it is best on defence and endurance...
From the beywiki I found out...that the wing motif on the fusion wheel has a wide area which has a capability to attack by different types as a bullet by using wind force...It has an energy wheel which uses centrifual force to send energy to the fusion wheel so that it can use that energy as a bullet energy to attack its opponents...
Also it has a defense performance tip which suddenly halts its attack and can change into defense mode to withstand harsh attacks...

Metal masters : Rock leone145WB: Its a defense type Bey which uses windwalls to protect itself.

Metal Fury: Fang leoneW2D: It is one of the most powerful defense type beys...and uses the pressure of the wind to create wind walls around itself to protect from harsh attacks from the opponents...most of the special moves of this bey are based in the pressure of the wind...

From my physics textbooks I remember Force per unit area is pressure...so Nile is using centrufugal force is less powerfull when comes to the pressure of the wind since that centrifugal force is evenly surrounded the fan leone and attacks back to the opponents...

Also the special move "Mystic zone" is less powerfull than " Lion gale force wall" due to less powerful centrifugal force than the pressure of the wind...

Hence kyoya is more powerful than Nile...proved..

But mystic zone isn't made of light? and vulcan cannon (I think thats what its called) makes use of air? Do also note he broke though King Lion Gale Force in MFB 4D so there are chance Air moves won't work Mystic Zone.

though wasn't Mystic Zone is made of light and a
(Oct. 09, 2017  7:30 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Kyoya is probably the much more powerful blader. If I was to rate Nile in terms of power though, I'd put him just below Damien, whom kyoya managed to defeat though not an easy fight. Really in mfb 4d I think Nile was like Damien level maybe but by then there were more powerful bladers in the legendary blader bunch. Even jack who was decently powerful became a laughing stock in 4d so that jump was pretty big. I think Nile is defo above a few 4d characters e.g. Johannes who was kinda a letdown and the nemesis bladers too with Uranus and stuff.
though why even put him bellow damian? I know he never defeated him but nor Gingka defeated Nile ethier. Thats main problem with rating Nile IMO. He just don't have enough battles to judge him properly. But logically from what he did does seems like he was pretty equal to gingka and kyoya.

(Oct. 09, 2017  7:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Now Nile is definitely very strong, and is perhaps one of the strongest non legend blader. But I think the reason he hasn't lost that much, was because of the opponents he fought. Don't get me wrong, Nile did fight strong opponent, but I'd imagine against Faust, Ryuga, Rago and such, Nile would lose. I think Mystic Zone is powerful but again, he hasn't really fought someone who'd break through that, and it's really more of a defensive move rather than something violently aggressive and defensive like Leone. Kyoya is both a leader and a legend blader, and legend bladers have said to be the most powerful bladers in the MFB series.

Also, don't use real life logic for an anime discussion. Whether D is better than WB for stamina IRL has no relevance to the anime, as both were meant to be for defense, and even if that was the case, Horuseus stock has less stamina than both Leones.
Agreed. though as for Rago I think he was little bit overpowered for beyblade universe itself I mean he just was impossible to move by a single blader.

as for tip I agree too but from my experince anime still has some real world logic and TT really like to make a bey centered around tip. from typing to performance they make it based on tip many times.

(Oct. 09, 2017  7:53 PM)Bey-SKYNIME Wrote: I think that Kyoya is more powerful in general, but that Nile has one of the strongest (maybe the strongest, since there is no explanation for it) special moves, so... Well, a bit of both. I mean...
Let's suppose that Nile and Kyoya fought. There are two possibilities :
-or Kyoya would attack first (with a special move), then he would win
-or Kyoya would chose not to attack at first (since he has a defense bey and everything...), Nile would have the time to use his special move and he would win.
So, even if Kyoya lost the first time, he would win the second time.
In conclusion, Kyoya would definitely win against Nile if they fought. But does that mean he's the strongest ? I think that we should define "strong" more accurately, because as I said, one is stronger in general and one has a stronger special move... You can't really compare that.
I understand match's outcome can happen due to timing but I'm pretty sure both bladers will try to dodge or resist each other's attack and both probably have powerful moves to do so.

(Oct. 09, 2017  8:15 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2017  8:10 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I guess but this can't really be decided since Niles hasn't really battled all that much again strong opponents. Maybe he would beat them maybe not who knows. I just prefer Niles and personally believe he is stronger.

Yeah, I like Nile more than Kyoya too, but I don't let that get in the way of facts or evidence, you can't say he's stronger just because you like him more. I don't think Nile could beat Aguma or Dunamis and I'm rather skeptical about Nile beating Damian.

But in MFB 4D, Kyoya had star fregment advantage so yeah I think we should focus MFB Exp
@[FIREFIRE CPB] Oh! You were only on about Metal Masters? Well okay Nile and Kyoya are definitely closer in strength then, but by the end of Metal Masters, Kyoya was practically almost ready to be Legend Blader worthy. I still stand by that Kyoya has shown better feats. Ginga didn't beat Nile because he never actually fought him by himself, he was mainly fighting Kyoya. I still don't think MFB uses all real life logic, the reason D stays in the middle is because it's a defense type type, and defense types in the show normally stay in the middle for a bit to defend against attack.
FireFireCPB...Mystic Zone looks like its made of light but its not...when the energy wheel uses the Wind force and sends it to the Fusion Wheel...the Fusion wheen uses the wind like bullets such that it looks like light but its not....the beywiki says its the effect of that bit beast...and no its called vulcan Horuseas...Horuseas is an ancient beast of Egypt...The metal Fight uses actual ancient legends which were really once living in the real world...
(Oct. 09, 2017  8:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[FIREFIRE CPB] Oh! You were only on about Metal Masters? Well okay Nile and Kyoya are definitely closer in strength then, but by the end of Metal Masters, Kyoya was practically almost ready to be Legend Blader worthy. I still stand by that Kyoya has shown better feats. Ginga didn't beat Nile because he never actually fought him by himself, he was mainly fighting Kyoya. I still don't think MFB uses all real life logic, the reason D stays in the middle is because it's a defense type type, and defense types in the show normally stay in the middle for a bit to defend against attack.
Agreed.
(Oct. 10, 2017  1:32 AM)Eleanor Wrote: FireFireCPB...Mystic Zone looks like its made of light but its not...when the energy wheel uses the Wind force and sends it to the Fusion Wheel...the Fusion wheen uses the wind like bullets such that it looks like light but its not....the beywiki says its the effect of that bit beast...and no its called vulcan Horuseas...Horuseas is an ancient beast of Egypt...The metal Fight uses actual ancient legends which were really once living in the real world...
I was refering to move where he shoots wind out I think its called vulcan cannon. But mystic zone is differant move
(Oct. 11, 2017  4:51 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2017  8:40 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[FIREFIRE CPB] Oh! You were only on about Metal Masters? Well okay Nile and Kyoya are definitely closer in strength then, but by the end of Metal Masters, Kyoya was practically almost ready to be Legend Blader worthy. I still stand by that Kyoya has shown better feats. Ginga didn't beat Nile because he never actually fought him by himself, he was mainly fighting Kyoya. I still don't think MFB uses all real life logic, the reason D stays in the middle is because it's a defense type type, and defense types in the show normally stay in the middle for a bit to defend against attack.
Agreed.
(Oct. 10, 2017  1:32 AM)Eleanor Wrote: FireFireCPB...Mystic Zone looks like its made of light but its not...when the energy wheel uses the Wind force and sends it to the Fusion Wheel...the Fusion wheen uses the wind like bullets such that it looks like light but its not....the beywiki says its the effect of that bit beast...and no its called vulcan Horuseas...Horuseas is an ancient beast of Egypt...The metal Fight uses actual ancient legends which were really once living in the real world...
I was refering to move where he shoots wind out I think its called vulcan cannon. But mystic zone is differant move

Sorry FireFireCPB...I think I messed up...
Nile WAS stronger than Kyoya. But in beyblade 4d Kyoya is surely stronger than him.
(Oct. 12, 2017  2:31 PM)Contacter Wrote: Nile WAS stronger than Kyoya. But in beyblade 4d Kyoya is surely stronger than him.

We're mainly discussing during Metal Masters, and what makes you think Nile is stronger than Kyoya anyway?
(Oct. 12, 2017  2:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  2:31 PM)Contacter Wrote: Nile WAS stronger than Kyoya. But in beyblade 4d Kyoya is surely stronger than him.

We're mainly discussing during Metal Masters, and what makes you think Nile is stronger than Kyoya anyway?

Because Nile seems a Beyblade talent while Kyoya is always "under" Gingka in despite of heavy training.
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:06 PM)Contacter Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  2:50 PM)Jinbee Wrote: We're mainly discussing during Metal Masters, and what makes you think Nile is stronger than Kyoya anyway?

Because Nile seems a Beyblade talent while Kyoya is always "under" Gingka in despite of heavy training.

That really doesn't tell me how Nile is stronger. Kyoya is usually under Ginga because Ginga is a strong and skilled beyblader, while Nile hasn't fought many super strong opponents, and on a few times has done it in groups.
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:06 PM)Contacter Wrote: Because Nile seems a Beyblade talent while Kyoya is always "under" Gingka in despite of heavy training.

That really doesn't tell me how Nile is stronger. Kyoya is usually under Ginga because Ginga is a strong and skilled beyblader, while Nile hasn't fought many super strong opponents, and on a few times has done it in groups.

Actually...to tell the truth...no one really knows whether Nile is stronger or Kyoya...for me its Kyoya...but for others its Nile...but it would be quite good if both of them had an official beyblade battle....

Everybody I think is sharing their thoughts upon this..
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:11 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote: That really doesn't tell me how Nile is stronger. Kyoya is usually under Ginga because Ginga is a strong and skilled beyblader, while Nile hasn't fought many super strong opponents, and on a few times has done it in groups.

Actually...to tell the truth...no one really knows whether Nile is stronger or Kyoya...for me its Kyoya...but for others its Nile...but it would be quite good if both of them had an official beyblade battle....

Yeah I know that there is no conclusion to who is stronger, but this thread is to debate that. It's not really just opinion based, it's also gotta be based on the characters feats and such.
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:11 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Actually...to tell the truth...no one really knows whether Nile is stronger or Kyoya...for me its Kyoya...but for others its Nile...but it would be quite good if both of them had an official beyblade battle....

Yeah I know that there is no conclusion to who is stronger, but this thread is to debate that. It's not really just opinion based, it's also gotta be based on the characters feats and such.

So like me U r also saying Kyoya is strong...right??? But as U said earlier my opinions r based on real life...but about characterisation...what do U think??? About kyoya and Nile???
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:06 PM)Contacter Wrote: Because Nile seems a Beyblade talent while Kyoya is always "under" Gingka in despite of heavy training.

my post here acutally says some points why Kyoya was more of equal to gingka https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Under-a...pid1355202

IMO in begaining of series:- Ryuga is strongest, then Kyoya get stronger and finally ethier all are equal or Gingka is strongest