Nile vs Kyoya discussion:- Who Is Stronger?

(Oct. 12, 2017  6:22 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah I know that there is no conclusion to who is stronger, but this thread is to debate that. It's not really just opinion based, it's also gotta be based on the characters feats and such.

So like me U r also saying Kyoya is strong...right??? But as U said earlier my opinions r based on real life...but about characterisation...what do U think??? About kyoya and Nile???

Yeah, I'm saying Kyoya is strong but it's because I'm basing it off feats in the show. Not exactly sure what you mean by the second sentence, I don't think I've said your opinions are based on real life... whatever that means... And this isn't the thread to give my personal thoughts of the characters themselves.
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:31 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  6:22 PM)Eleanor Wrote: So like me U r also saying Kyoya is strong...right??? But as U said earlier my opinions r based on real life...but about characterisation...what do U think??? About kyoya and Nile???

Yeah, I'm saying Kyoya is strong but it's because I'm basing it off feats in the show. Not exactly sure what you mean by the second sentence, I don't think I've said your opinions are based on real life... whatever that means... And this isn't the thread to give my personal thoughts of the characters themselves.

Umm...forget what I said...hahaha...
Well mine opinion r same as urs...actually this kyoya...is way too agressive in playing...yes although his bey is a defence...that is heavily defence type but he plays like he is attacking at first then creates a heavy wind barrier...so the technique he uses in his matches is quite unique...so thats why I am saying he stronger in my point of view...

But lets see what others have in their mind...
If I had to wager a guess I'd say Kyoya would be stronger than Nile, but Nile was always one of those characters I wanted to see more of in the series. Always seemed like a really strong blader just never showed enough of him to get a good grasp of his power level
Had Nile been stronger , he would have been selected to be a legend bladers.But , he was not.This proves even the star fragment knows Kyoya is stronger than Nile.
Makes no sense. Nile doesn't have horsood btw.
(Oct. 22, 2017  4:06 AM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Had Nile been stronger , he would have been selected to be a legend bladers.But , he was not.This proves even the star fragment knows Kyoya is stronger than Nile.

Thats because Kyoya was a main charecter. While if you read thread, he even broke through king lion crushing fang once
"Isn't it obvious F2? Kyoya." Well, it's not obvious, but still more chances are for Kyoya.

First of all, focus on the last thing that you mentioned, that Kyoya is the caption of the team. Then, he may have defeated Nile at some time. If he has defeated Nile, then how can it be said that Nile is stronger? Still, it can't be said as it was never *shown* .

Also, I don't remember that Vulcan Horuseus ever cracked Twisted Tempo, but then I can also be at fault there.

If we say about Masamune and Ray Striker, he was also defeated by Zeo and Flame Byxis, but he was shown losing to Ryuga and Meteo LDrago. He was also shown losing to Klaus and Grand Capricorn, which lost to Killer Beafowl and Beafowl lost to Tsubasa and Earth Eagle! XD.

If we talk about Gravity Destroyer, then it lost to Hades Kerbecs and Rock Zurafa as well, which lost to Gingka and remember, Gingka was *equally strong* as Kyoya, we all have seen that.

Plus, Metal Masters, isn't it, that's what you said... Please consider this thing that Fang Leone was never a part of Metal Masters, but Metal Fury.

By this, we conclude that Masamune *and even Gravity Destroyer* weren't strong enough. Their example can't be considered to prove Nile as stronger than Kyoya. Yes, they can be considered equal, even Kyoya can be considered stronger as the above examples I listed, but Nile can't.

*Note :-* These are just my feelings and points of view. They aren't meant to hurt or bring offense to any person. If it does, I apologise with folded hands.
(Oct. 22, 2017  9:22 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  4:06 AM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Had Nile been stronger , he would have been selected to be a legend bladers.But , he was not.This proves even the star fragment knows Kyoya is stronger than Nile.

Thats because Kyoya was a main charecter. While if you read thread, he even broke through king lion crushing fang once
Kyoya didn't had "king lion crushing fang" in metal masters .. get your facts right.

I suggest you to go and rewatch the series
(Oct. 22, 2017  9:36 AM)AaryanBITW Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  9:22 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Thats because Kyoya was a main charecter. While if you read thread, he even broke through king lion crushing fang once
Kyoya didn't had "king lion crushing fang" in metal fury .. get your facts right.

what do you mean? he definately had it
(Oct. 22, 2017  9:38 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  9:36 AM)AaryanBITW Wrote: Kyoya didn't had "king lion crushing fang" in metal fury .. get your facts right.

what do you mean? he definately had it

Yeah It was a move Kyoya used with Fang Leone , which appeared only in metal fury
(Oct. 22, 2017  10:55 AM)Blasterblader22 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  9:38 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: what do you mean? he definately had it

Yeah It was a move Kyoya used with Fang Leone , which appeared only in metal fury
I meant masters***
(Oct. 22, 2017  12:09 PM)AaryanBITW Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  10:55 AM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Yeah It was a move Kyoya used with Fang Leone , which appeared only in metal fury
I meant masters***

Yeah but Nile did broke KLCF in Metal Fury
(Oct. 22, 2017  12:52 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  12:09 PM)AaryanBITW Wrote: I meant masters***

Yeah but Nile did broke KLCF in Metal Fury
Nile and Kyoya never fought in Metal Fury,right?
(Oct. 23, 2017  2:01 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  12:52 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Yeah but Nile did broke KLCF in Metal Fury
Nile and Kyoya never fought in Metal Fury,right?

when legendary blader fought with aguma and beylin fist + Johaneese. Kyoya used KLCF but Nile stoped broke though it (though Gingka also helped)
As a defence user i will support nile and surely nile had the potential to become one of the legendary blader if someone like yuki can become . Kyoya got the spot light just because he is more fan favourite and he is one of the bladers people admire to be like . Just like ray and kai from plastics generation
(Oct. 24, 2017  5:40 AM)Snidmist Wrote: As a defence user i will support nile and surely nile had the potential to become one of the legendary blader if someone like yuki can become . Kyoya got the spot light just because he is more fan favourite and he is one of the bladers people admire to be like . Just like ray and kai from plastics generation

Kyoya was also just genuinely stronger if you ask me, he was also more dedicated to becoming stronger. By the end of Metal Masters, he was around the same level as Ginga and has beaten Damian and showed him hard work beats artificially modified.

His major does seem to play on it, but I doubt they'd give it to, especially less major character just for popularity alone. By the logic, Sora is legend blader material just because he's popular.
From the thoughts of snidmist...I have a genuine question...why were ginga and kyoya chosen to be the legendary bladers??? From what I remember there was a criteria to become legendary bladers....that is why that phantom Orion and chronos and other legendary bladers came into being....but why was ginga and kyoya...especially ginga became the legendary bladers....they dont fall into the criteria...

I think the criteria was those who were being controlled by others and were dominated became the legendary bladers....like that Aguma and his 20000 old chinese culture...but still they were dominated by those chinese team...for 5000 yrs...

Like chris...he was a blader who played for nothing but money and was also dominated...
Similar incidents happened with other legendary bladers...so why???
(Oct. 24, 2017  2:27 PM)Eleanor Wrote: From the thoughts of snidmist...I have a genuine question...why were ginga and kyoya chosen to be the legendary bladers??? From what I remember there was a criteria to become legendary bladers....that is why that phantom Orion and chronos and other legendary bladers came into being....but why was ginga and kyoya...especially ginga became the legendary bladers....they dont fall into the criteria...

I think the criteria was those who were being controlled by others and were dominated became the legendary bladers....like that Aguma and his 20000 old chinese culture...but still they were dominated by those chinese team...for 5000 yrs...

Like chris...he was a blader who played for nothing but money and was also dominated...
Similar incidents happened with other legendary bladers...so why???

As far as I know, there is no personality or strength requirement to be a "Legendary Blader". The "Four Seasons" bladers only needed to have Beys that possessed the star fragment. And the "Solar System" bladers are the descendants of legendary bladers from long ago. It is stated in the series that the legendary bladers jobs are to decide the fate of the world, when Nemesis would come to destroy it, in the modern day. If the legendary bladers were only strong, good-hearted people there would really be no decision. So, bladers like Gingka, Kyoya, Chris, and Ryuga, are chosen because of their star fragments. And bladers like Aguma, Dynamis, Tifi, King, and Yuki descended from legendary bladers from thousands of years ago.
Kyoya, because he is one of the most powerful blader ever! Roar!!!