Night Story 0: Heat's Metal Counter Part

omg yay hmm ill be a guy with... Killer Gemios CH120R2F (in real life its pretty good)in the story just call me Chimera.also my special move is...Downburst Impact! also I dont care if im good or bad.my speial move is Gemios downburst but its a vortex that slams into the oppenent at random.
Ummmmm, My name would me Ian
Im a good guy
My beyblade would be Galaxy Pegasis 135CS (cmon you have to admit galaxy is a cool metal wheel)
My special move would be Comet shower (able to multiply and hit a beyblade many times)
And i think thats it
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:42 PM)Ra Wrote: well being a double agents means working for both sides so i would eventualy switch sides once in a while and be a loner at the end

What is the bey called?
i sent u the pm and posted it on this thread
I cant wait until im in the story I hope im in some heated battles ^0^
its ok ur very busy with all the stuff u do on this website u must get stressed i suggest u take a break for some time
Cool story at the end it keeps you hanging on an edge until the next story!! Very cool and nice!
(Oct. 28, 2010  10:41 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Wow, good job. Most people's stories go like this:

KID1: i r gud bladder
KID2: NO EYE BEET U
ten kid1 made dee udder bey asplode
kid2: ONO
KID1: i weeeen!!!

But anyway, I really liked it, keep going. (Also, does the town only sell plastic MW's?)

Lol yup I've seen people write that on a piece of paper when they do stories on beys
Episode 6

At Lori Comprehensive, the only Secondary School in the town of Lori...

"Hey..." said Neta whilst walking up to Xero.
"What's with the long face, Neta" asked Xero.
"Ugh, that sick guy started flirting with me..." she pointed at a lonely boy sitting by a tree.
"Aren't you the sick one? That's Chimera (UltimateChimera's fan character), he'd never hurt a fly."
"But he smiled at me and said 'Nice pair.', Don't say that isn't flirting."
"You know what? He was probably talking about your glasses."
"I'm not wearing glasses"
"But you wear them in class, no?"
"Shut Up. Aren't you going to do anything?"
"No. Why should I? Why don't you ask your Orso to hug him or something like that?"
"As a friend, you should stand up for a girl when a guy flirts with her."
"No. Boyfriends do that."
Neta smirked and wrapped her arms around Xero.
"I'll be your girlfriend if you stand up for me..." Xero blushed and pushed her off.
"Ugh, I'll help you. Not because I wanna be your boyfriend, but so you'll stop bothering me."
Xero walked to Chimera and crossed his arms.
"Why are you making comments on that girl's body?"
"Oh..." said Chimera,"Y'know what 'schizophrenia' is?"
"Uh, I've forgotten."
"It's when you have multiple personalities, I, for instance have two." Chimera had the most serious look on his face that no actor could pull off. He knew he wasn't lying.
"So you have two people inside one body?"
"Yes, basically. My other personality calls himself Chimero. He's rude and cruel, and he makes me do terrible things."
"Aaahh... One second." Xero went to Neta to explain the story, and Neta felt bad so she invited him to Xero's working place, the Goma Land. Mr Bakowski was absent for an unknown reason. It's a mystery.
"So, Chimera..." said Xero,"How'd you like this place? Cool, huh?"
"It's okay," he said,"Except I'm not Chimera!"
"Carp."
"So, what do you got that I can steal!"
"Nothing, you aren't stealing Jack!"
"Is that so...?" said Chimero whilst grabbing Xero by the neck,"Y'know, it's a coincidence that you took us to a bey store, 'cus my goody-two-shoes side and I have a bey, that both of us can control! He controls Ice, I control Flame! It's a gift"
"That's nice," said Xero while gripping onto Chimero's wrists,"Ja know what else would be nice? If you'd let... go!!" Xero kicked Chimero in the knee and so Chimero let go of Xero. Chimero fell forword, but quickly got back up.
"BLADING ISN'T OUR ONLY GIFT!!" cried Chimero.
He punched Xero in the face, but it was no ordinary punch. It was more painful, as if he had something in his hand. Then he began to throw multiple jabs at Xero's stomach.
"Get away from him!" said Neta as she leaped agilely into the air and kicked Chimero in the back.
"Ack!" Chimero cried."Rrrr. I don't hurt girls, so I'll go for now." He attempted to push the doors.
"They only opened inward..." mumbled Xero, whilst lying on his back.
"I knew that..." said Chimero as he swung the doors open and walked out.
Xero lay on the floor while his eye was bleeding. The blood rolled off of his face and fell on the floor.
"Chimera's a nice guy..." said Neta.
"Chimero, however, is not. Haha." laughed Xero.
"This is not a laughing matter. I'll go get help.

My eye is bleeding, my sight is blurring, my hearing is fading, and I cannot feel my face. I guess I have to wait here until somebody comes. That... Chimero... I'll get... him...

I'm hungry...

"...ai...kup..."
"Wai...Kup... Xero heard a noise, getting lighter, felt a long, loud breeze and a light shone on his face. He could not decipher what they were saying, however.
"Wake up." the voice was saying wake up. The breeze had gone and now Xero found himself on a hospital bed. In front of him was a doctor, his toolbox, Mr. Bakowski, Xero's friends and Sister...

and Chimera.

Xero was ready to get up and scream(He did not know why, though). But he couldn't. He was paralysed, glued to the bed.
"You may have noticed that you cannot move." said the doctor."This was temporary."
Xero's sister walked to him.
"Are you okay?"
"Who are you?" said Xero. Xero didn't recognise a single person in front of him. It was odd, though. He knew there was a bad vibe about Chimera.
"Oh, I forgot." said the Doc,"The operation also caused temporary memory loss. It will fade back though, and so will his mobility. If you can all leave the room now. Chimera was last to leave the room. He looked at Chimera's hand. Inside it was a Killer Gemios CH120R2F with blood leaking out of the Metal Wheel. Instantly, most of Xero's memory returned.

When I was punched, Chimero was holding Gemios in his hand and the cut caused my to bleed.

Xero could still not move, though. He still couldn't remember how to do that. After half an hour, his mobility returned and he slid out of the bed.
"Ugh. Hospital gown." he said. Xero dislike-- no. Hated commotion, so he looked out of the hospital window, there was solid ground. Well, solid roof to be precise. He must've been on a high hospital floor. He climbed out of the window (with his toolbox with him) and scurried along a few pipes, to make a safe landing on the roof. Xero pulled his bey-launcher(string launcher) and threw the launcher part of it to a lower building. It caught on, precisely. Whilst holding onto the handle, he jumped off of the hospital roof. He swung himself to the lower building, tugged the handle of the launcher, so that the rest came down and from there he fell a short distance to the ground. He landed on his feet without anyone noticing. He ran home, and threw the gown in the bin.
"What the carp did they do to my clothes?" he thought as he put on new clothes. He spent the rest of the day at home.
"Why weren't you in the hospital?" called a voice. It was Xero's sister. Xero told her, straight up.
"I escaped." He touched his face and felt the bandage covering his eye. The hospital obviously put it there when he was K.O'd.
"How'ju get hurt in the first place?" his sister asked curiously.
"Had Neta not already told you?" he said.
"No."
"...Beyblade hit my eye."
Xero's sister didn't believe that excuse but she went along with it and left the room. A firework zoomed up at Xero's window. Xero looked down and saw Chimero with a box a fireworks in his hand. Xero knew what he wanted, so he ran down the stairs and left the house.

Episode 6. End.
Epic I hope I'm in the next ep
I dont care who goes next all i care that it has to be me going next! HA lolCute and i hope karma doesnt make me weird in this story.
hmmm so im good and bad,I see how you took advantage of Gemios and split my personality to,I wonder when Ill battle? ^-^
Hey Night, in the beyblade parts house in hong kong there is a metal version of heat on sale would you like to see it?
(Nov. 09, 2010  1:36 PM)s200401150 Wrote: Hey Night, in the beyblade parts house in hong kong there is a metal version of heat on sale would you like to see it?

Yeah, So it's not infinity?
When will you next upload? This is a awsome story.
Episode 7

"There's one thing I hate more than quitters," said Chimero.
"What would that be?" asked Xero.
"You. Let it--"
"Rip!"
As soon as Evil Gemios CH120RF hit the ground, it zoomed around Xero's house at breakneck pace.
"I'm guessing, your bey is a sort of Balance or Attack Type..." speculated Xero.
"Yeah," said Chimero,"What'ja gonna do about it!?"
"I'm gonna beat you." CH120 bounced up and down and caused Gemios to jump, bouncing on top of Phoenix.
"I like long, but fun battles," said Chimero,"Let's see if I'll be able to have one!!"
Gemios went low and smashed into Phoenix. Phoenix leaned forth just in time so Gemios hit into it's clear wheel. Phoenix lost stamina but gained it back, thanks to ED145.
"I think I've told you that me and my other half can control the different elements..." Chimero laughed,"Total Armageddon Combustion!!" The lower half of CH120 started spinning for some reason.
"Is it supposed to do that?" asked Xero. Without answering, Chimero demanded Gemios to go and destroy Phoenix. Gemios' Track spouted out flames and the bey leaned forward so that the flames spewed out in every direction. It bounced on a stone and flew down on Phoenix. Phoenix, however took low damage because it's track absorbed half of the attack and it's bottom, JB bounced it back into action.
"You are beginning to annoy me..." grumbled Chimero.
"You asked to have a long battle, no?" Xero said.
"SHUT. UP!! Track, High Mode!" Gemios' track went from 120, to 145 and whacked Phoenix from above, like a hammer. Phoenix lost balance but gained it back again.
"Enough of this carp!" Gemios Split into two beys, one was blue(Rock Gemios) and the other, red (Storm). The red one was low, and the blue one was high.
"Hey, what's up?" said Chimera. His voice was high pitched.
"Oh, you're back to normal." sighed Xero with relief,"Let's stop this pointless battle."
"Sorry, Xero. My other half will bully me if I stop, so I must continue. DownBurst Impact!" The red gemios went on fire and threw Phoenix from below. Phoenix was knocked high into the sky.
"Hah, you triggered my special move! Phoenix Flower Attack!" laughed Xero.
Phoenix zoomed down in a circle, so it could hit both beys at the same time, but the blue Gemios simply bent it's track diagonal, causing it to bounce up and smash through Phoenix with an Icy aura around it. Phoenix landed with some stamina loss.
Chimera changed back into Chimero and screamed,
"DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE-DIE!!" But then he felt a strong hand grapple his shoulder.
"Shut up, kid." Chimero was shoved onto the floor. Then, his bey merged back into one and bounced into Chimero's hand.
"What's your..." whimpered Chimero,"prob...lem..." Chimero was filled with fear at the sight of the person who pushed him (Ra's Character). He had a Gold Mask with a Rangoli Pattern on the front. The left had an eye piece that had unknown purposes and at the mouth area was a metal mask. His face was completely obscured, but he was less than 5 years older than Xero.
"My problem is you. You've committed 7 crimes in one week, your highest record. Also, people are complaining about the noise you are making now!" Xero watched as Chimero burst into tears. The big, bad Chimero was crying?
"D-D-D-LEAVE ME ALONE!!" Chimero got up and ran off.
"Hey, are you a police officer?" asked Xero.
"What I am is none of your business, Xero from Lori Town." replied the man with a monotone voice. Xero was overwhelmed, as well as intimidated.
"How do you...?" The mysterious man walked around the corner. Xero peeped around to see, but the man had gone. Xero turned to walk home and tripped over something. He looked around to see if anyone saw, and sat down facing the thing he'd tripped over. It was something Metal, Black and Orange.
"The Metal Version... of Heat!!" Xero picked it up and disassembled his bey, exchanging Heat with Infinity. He no longer had to get 70,000 points, but he knew that was the least of his worries. "The mystery E-mail telling me about how to get infinity... and the mysterious man..." He knew they matched somehow.

Somewhere in the united states...

"Hey, Kid! Get outta here!! This flight to Beimenia (Country where Lori is) is for V.I.Ps only!!" called a security guard as a 10 year old boy climbed through a G6 Jet.
"Preparing for flight!" called the Pilot.
"Ack! Don't fly yet! There's a child on the Jet, we--"
Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom...

Episode 7. End
O SHNAPS my character looks stupid now.....I hope my character gets another battle.Grin
Yes he will.
He will become evil again. He just needs someone to hug.
You are awesome
Can you make a person who has Rock Capricorn 100 FS? Can he be awesome? Can his special move be Rock Horn Smash?
I hope I get a part after many episodes. That would be epic. But anyways, Night, if you want to take over the MFB: Explosion thread I made a while ago, it is all yours.
Epic I'm a bad as* and awesome hope xero has hopes for it's so funny that I'm not very tall but very scary and making chimera cry that must mean I'm a double
And is the kid xteozeros chAaracter
@Ra you made ChimerO cry lol im a split person remember.