Night Story 0: Heat's Metal Counter Part

oh this go ll drago nuclear strike!!!! (wipes out all humanity) or aquario sea drift!!!!!!!!! (opponent(s) drown and bey rusts)
Really! I need to learn to write like that! Can you help with my story? It's called Beyblade Twin Flare
Night, you've inspired me to make my own story.

TIME T' GET WRITIN'!
BEST. STORY. EVER.
I wanna be in in with my made up beyblade star pegasis Grin
And if I was my name would be Ian
And a good guy
So are you going to be posting every other day Night? Or at random?
Honestly, I just post when I feel like it. I like this story better than my other one so I'll probably post on this more ^^
"Hello, people. I'm Kua, an exchange student from China. This Episode only will be from my point of view. No-one elses!"

Episode 5

The time was 2:00. The air was warm, but silent. There was a thin breeze blowing the branches.
"Wooosh...Wooosh..." the sound came continuously around my head. It seemed as if the breeze came through one ear, and out the other. Dancing around as if it wanted to mock me. I tapped my foot in annoyance.
"This country is strange" I thought,"Where are all the people? Lori is a big town. It should be packed and noisy like the town I came from."

I could only imagine how school was going to be.

"Hello, class." said the woman with the hourglass figure."We have a new student today..." Her voice was most... splendid. It was so soft, but so powerful that you could feel it pounce on your face! "His name is Kua and he is from the land of the rising sun, China."
"Miss." called a voice,"The land of the rising sun is Japan..." It was a boy, my age. He looked a lot like me. But not because we shared the same school uniform.
"Oh, sorry, Xero." said Miss,"How about you be Kua's guide and friend?" Then Xero put on a sad look on his face. I-It was as if he... did not want to know me!! Me!! Me!! But being the romanticist and kind-hearted person I am, I forgave the young boy. He had a seat right next to him, needing a bottom to sit on it.

So you know what I did? I sat on that seat.

Me and Xero got along well. At break time, he showed me around the school. The school was... what should I say... Mediocre? It would be injustice just to compare this to my school in China. My country is so rich... Ha-ha.
"Do you know about Beyblade?" I asked him. He looked at me, and without any verbal consideration he pulled out a Heat Phoenix ED145JB. I smiled and pulled out my Thermal Pisces T125ES. We were like two peas in a pod. We looked the same, although my hair was more glorious than his and our beys were both Stamina types. Would you believe that? Then he invited me to his house after school to battle him. He was wonderful. I shall not reveal to you who won just yet, for it will spoil all that I have in store for you... So I'll start from square one. Xero had a spectacular launching technique. After doing the countdown, he leaped into the air and launched Phoenix. He banged his head on the way, though. Hah. I laughed at this so I did a miss-shoot. He probably did not notice for he was busy scratching his head. Anyway, I took the first move. Pisces moved towards Phoenix and so Phoenix was launched a few inches into the air.
"Phoenix bounced off even though you didn't hit it..." He exclaimed. I did not reveal to him that in a horizontal position, Thermal Pisces, along with it's track created a vacuum. Therefore, anything that went near it will repel. Then he tried to counter attack but my vacuum simply threw him into a different direction. He was close to flying out of the ring many times, but he saved himself with his ED145 Track or JB Bottom. Now I understand why he uses those parts. Eternal Defence can rotate, and fly him away from danger, and if he's almost out of the ring, his Jog Ball Bottom will bounce him back in. I guess my tricks wouldn't work on Xero. It did not matter at all, though. I am the best blader there is. Blading was made for me. When Phoenix approached Pisces, I yelled at the top of my voice,
"Special Move! Twin Blade!" The horizontal position of Pisces supported this move and then two sharp water blades came out of Pisces and whirled around like a cyclone. The water was so sharp that it cut the top half of Xero's stadium off. Unsurprised, he said,
"You're gonna pay for that." I laughed, and since the walls were chopped off, there was no telling how far the move could spread. I laughed as Pisces sliced through Phoenix. I continuously sliced and diced at it, but my hopes had drowned when Xero pulled out a finger and pointed upwards. Upon doing so, Phoenix started to burst with heat.
"How is the Metal Wheel not melting?" I wondered out loud.
"The beast inside is protecting the bey from melting." He said. Just then I thought that I never gave my beast much consideration. But now--
Oh no! My Special Move was being reversed! The heat was vaporising my special move, then he pointed at me, so his Phoenix came to attack my Pisces. His bey was taller than mine, and it had an ED Track so it knocked my bey out of his horizontal posture.
"Lean forward into the floor." Xero said as Phoenix drilled forth, but the Track pushed it back.
"What are you up to?" I said.
"That's for me to know..." Phoenix fell where the stadium wall was supposed to be, but it bounced out because of it's JB bottom and smashed me down. It then rode up the ramps of my Thermal Wheel to launch itself into the air.
"...and for you to find out! Special Move! Phoenix Flower Attack!" Heat Phoenix flew down in a flower pattern and smashed into Pisces. The remaining flames that followed whipped my bey around. I had lost. Had I finally met my match?
"Let's go to the B-Pit." He said,"Neta and I will fix your bey."
At the Pit, Neta and Xero fixed Pisces just as he said they'd do. They fixed it with co-operation and co-ordination. They were a lovely couple. But if you told them that they would get angry. Xero was a strange person. But not because he had an admiration to strange women.
I usually feel mad about defeat, but I did not feel the slightest to Xero. It did not matter though, because I would defeat him next time.

Diary Entry, Close.

Uh, I mean...

Episode 5. End.
u shuld make a part were the spiky parts of jb breaks and he has to find a new tip
You think?
You gave me an Idea. Xero's spikes will break, so he get's a Ball tip because there're no JBs left until a day. He tries to cope with ball for a day but can he do it?

This episode could be a filler though, since it has no big impact on the story.
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:15 PM)Ra Wrote: u shuld make a part were the spiky parts of jb breaks and he has to find a new tip

Hes already trying to get infinty
^
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:28 PM)xtrozero Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:15 PM)Ra Wrote: u shuld make a part were the spiky parts of jb breaks and he has to find a new tip

True say.
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:24 PM)Night Wrote: You think?
You gave me an Idea. Xero's spikes will break, so he get's a Ball tip because there're no JBs left until a day. He tries to cope with ball for a day but can he do it?

No, Instead how about its his spin track that will DEFINATLY make it hard for him
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:28 PM)xtrozero Wrote:

me knows do u think im retared or something? im just saying he should do that
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:31 PM)xtrozero Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:24 PM)Night Wrote: You think?

No, Instead how about its his spin track that will DEFINATLY make it hard for him
he could use C145 or GB145(if he can afford it) since there both better but i wat if both break wouldnt that make it really hard heh heh
I wanna be in it as well lol
yeah i should be in here my would be Ibot from india and my bey shall be meteo perseus 85 lRF muah HA HA HA AND ILL BE A DOUBLE agent. but its just a suggestion anyways hope u make more

CH120 i mean instead of 85:Tide
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:39 PM)Ra Wrote: yeah i should be in here my would be Ibot from india and my bey shall be meteo perseus 85 lRF muah HA HA HA AND ILL BE A DOUBLE agent. but its just a suggestion anyways hope u make more

Oh yeah?!?! I would be a good guy with my Star Pegasis 135CS
(I still havent thought a real metal thing yet)
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:40 PM)xtrozero Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:39 PM)Ra Wrote: yeah i should be in here my would be Ibot from india and my bey shall be meteo perseus 85 lRF muah HA HA HA AND ILL BE A DOUBLE agent. but its just a suggestion anyways hope u make more

Oh yeah?!?! I would be a good guy with my Star Pegasis 135CS
well being a double agents means working for both sides so i would eventualy switch sides once in a while and be a loner at the end
'Kay you three tell me the details nad if you have any made up parts, you must tell me what they do.
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:42 PM)Ra Wrote: well being a double agents means working for both sides so i would eventualy switch sides once in a while and be a loner at the end

Haha