[New York, New York] Congregation of the Mighty

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: Congregation of the Mighty
Date: July 22, 2012
Venue: Central Park South in Heckscher Playground
Directions:
To get to Central Park south, you can take the R, N or Q train and get off at Fifth avenue and 59th street. Also, you can take the ABCD1 trains to 59th st. Columbus Circle

[Image: fef1xh.jpg]
[Image: 2vjy90g.jpg]

Times:
* Meet up at 59th St. Columbus Circle at 11:00am underneath the giant globe.
* Head to Heckscher Playground to set up along with practice and free play at 12:00pm. Registration will take place at this time.
* Official tournament starts at around 12:30.

Like all official WBO tournaments, there will be a $5 entrance fee if you don't have a Blader's Passport. You can buy one at the tournament for $10. As you know it allows you to enter any tournament for the next year without paying the fee, as well as giving you the chance to participate in whatever contests or giveaways the WBO may offer.

This tournament is for Plastic/HMS Rememberance Day. I'll try to have a tournament for each if I can. It's really up to enough people showing up. There are already a couple of people who want to sell beys at the event so we should have enoug beys for this to work out.

I only have the Tornado Balance stadium. If anyone can bring Tornado Attack or TBTS that would be great.

Blader List:
Cye Kinomiya
Ga'Hooleone
Cosmic
Sniper
Sparkman321lir
Ethan H
Nexus
SamanthaD.
TheDivineBladeR
FlameLeone2300
SPIKE TEMPO
CAPRIKORN
Ultimatedstryr
bladerx27
PhantomOrion100

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I also need a final tournament title/name before I can add it to the Upcoming Events list, hah.
I would like to come and what time is it. Also, does plastic beys such as tempo hit and l drago energy drain count cause those are the only plastics that I have
I may make a surprising appearence
(Jul. 17, 2012  3:57 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Also, does plastic beys such as tempo hit and l drago energy drain count cause those are the only plastics that I have

Plastic beyblades as in the original Bakuten Shoot beyblades. Like these:
[Image: 040602_cbrown_mp_his_toy_beyblade.jpg]

Hasbro XTS are illegal for all WBO-sanctioned play.
I'll try to come, seeing as I have Dragoon G.
thank you for the information insomniac and where can you buy those beyblades and how much
(Jul. 17, 2012  6:45 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: thank you for the information insomniac and where can you buy those beyblades and how much

I've heard some organizers lend out Beyblades during the special events. They might even be selling them there. Not sure, you should really ask the organizer. If you want to buy some, head on over to the Bey-Marketplace, you'll find a variety of HMS and Plastic Beyblades there. Price ranges depending on rarity.
I updated the OP with more info and an official title.
O yea thank u so much who ever made this tournament because it is a frree day for me
Since Cye said it was OK, I'll be selling some HMS beys! They will be used rare beyblades from the Hasbro Company meaning they're 100% real.

*Jaraiya HMS - $18
*Wyvern HMS - $19

And of course, I will sell some ZeroG and some used beys as well! They will be all Brand New in Box (except for the used) Beyblades that are 100% real from the Takara Tomy company.

* Pirates Orojya 145D - $23
* (Possibly) Archer Gryph C145S - $23
* Pirates Saramanda 230ES (Parts are new) - $16
* Pirates Saramanda E230XF (Parts are new)- $17
* (Used) Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF - $12

I will also be selling bb bracelets at $16. They are swarovski crystals on a bracelet and they look cool. I have 2 red and 1 blue

I will NOT be taking RESERVES.

sorry i cant come because i will be fasting
Can I just go ahead to the playground?
Yes. Will be there.
Yes. Will be there.
Hmmm.. put me as a might. because i MIGHT haft to go somewhere. so im a might.
(Jul. 18, 2012  5:02 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Can I just go ahead to the playground?

I guess.
is it possible that you make it at later time
(Jul. 18, 2012  11:08 PM)Nexusâ„¢ Wrote: is it possible that you make it at later time

If it's just for you, I wouldn't expect it. Just for one person? humph
Bad news. Put me on the might list because I have a 25% of going now.
Honestly I'd prefer if it were later also, but I'm trying to do both an HMS and a plastics tournament.
ill see what can do to get there
Well, maybe you'll miss the first and catch the second
Is Prizes included in this tournament? or is this just a free fun play tournament?