[New York,New York] Battle of the Blades

yes $5 entry fee and their will be prizes and this is an offical WBO tournament.
How is this an official WBO tournament when its not in the sanctioned forum? Unless its under event proposals already?
(Jan. 17, 2011  3:53 AM)joseph317 Wrote: this is an offical WBO tournament.
Oh really? Then why isn't it in the official play section?
(Jan. 04, 2011  3:43 AM)joseph317 Wrote: The tournement will be set up like this. the first group will have some bladers and the second group will have the other half of the bladers and the top two from each group will come out and battle for 3rd, 2nd and 1st. The prizes will not be mentioned until the tournement.

How will two people, compete for 1st,2nd AND 3RD!?

also where is this tourny, I might attend
its not on the offical tournaments list but its offical, after the tournament sky prince is going down to the bank to send the money to the WBO and so far its probaly going to be in central park depending on the weather.

and we dont know how to get in on the upcoming events list.
(Jan. 17, 2011  4:08 AM)joseph317 Wrote: its not on the offical tournaments list but its offical, after the tournament sky prince is going down to the bank to send the money to the WBO and so far its probaly going to be in central park depending on the weather.

That's not how it works. Read the rules.
(Jan. 17, 2011  4:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  4:08 AM)joseph317 Wrote: its not on the offical tournaments list but its offical, after the tournament sky prince is going down to the bank to send the money to the WBO and so far its probaly going to be in central park depending on the weather.

That's not how it works. Read the rules.
ok
(Jan. 08, 2011  12:39 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: ask ikmv... he might be able to.... as for me, all i got left on my paypal is $8.... lol for a college student, beyblade is a VERRRY expensive hobby. XD
Sky, stop relying on IKMV like he's a beygod or something.

Everyone, it's ridiculous how you're trying to organize a tournament this blindly. You just keep putting out ideas with no knowledge of how to execute them.
This is not an official WBO tournament. You have not even submited a proposal to us yet. If you do indeed wish to make this official, submit a proposal. We will not permit you to advertise a tournament with an entry fee on this site if it is not approved.
lol. wow. so much **** happened while i was taking a nap. this reminds me of the time i slept through a tornado when i lived in florida.

joseph yo, u should have asked me on how to propose an event. i could have helped you
@Daegor i have to apologize. since they are young kids however very experienced in beyblade, they don't know much about proposing events on the WBO. I'll help them around with the event. again, i'm very sorry.
Deikailo sorry but i REALLY would order the prizes for everyone but how would they get the money to me? yes its my responsibility but honestly, i have $0 (no thanks for beyblademon ripping us off... don't worry, i'm getting my money back). i apologize for throwing things on Ikmv. i'll take full responsibility of the situation....
@ zeox he said "from each group" i'm assuming that there are more than 1 group. 2 x 2 = 4 or 3 x 2 = 6. do the math. that's more than 3. =P
sky prince your also the main host of this tournament because your the oldest and can host it.
(Jan. 17, 2011  5:26 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. wow. so much **** happened while i was taking a nap. this reminds me of the time i slept through a tornado when i lived in florida.

joseph yo, u should have asked me on how to propose an event. i could have helped you
@Daegor i have to apologize. since they are young kids however very experienced in beyblade, they don't know much about proposing events on the WBO. I'll help them around with the event. again, i'm very sorry.
Deikailo sorry but i REALLY would order the prizes for everyone but how would they get the money to me? yes its my responsibility but honestly, i have $0 (no thanks for beyblademon ripping us off... don't worry, i'm getting my money back). i apologize for throwing things on Ikmv. i'll take full responsibility of the situation....
@ zeox he said "from each group" i'm assuming that there are more than 1 group. 2 x 2 = 4 or 3 x 2 = 6. do the math. that's more than 3. =P
If you can't afford it, then don't do it. Plain and Simple.

I don't think you guys understand how much work goes into a tournament.

(Jan. 17, 2011  5:28 AM)joseph317 Wrote: sky prince your also the main host of this tournament because your the oldest and can host it.
Why would you start up a tournament and then switch hosts because of age?

This is a mockery of all the time and effort put into legitimate tournaments.
Central park... I'll try. Right now I'm a maybe
lol. i DO know how much work goes into it... i just hope the other guys know what they're doing... cause honestly, the main MAIN host is ray eagle1... i'm just the supporter/supervisor.... and the plans to do all this was before beyblademon ripped us off (in mid december)... how was i supposed to know beyblademon would be so cheap? i would have at least $57 in my bank account if it weren't for him.... then again, i expect a counter response from you saying "well you should have took in account for that... that's your own fault".... well, its not like i'm made of money u know... i just bought 2 stadiums from him and i'm trying my best to get my money back... oh lucky you... u didn't buy one from him, did you.... (i'm sorry if i sound so pissed... i'm just really stressed with all the money issues right now...)
I kinda told you to get a refund at the tourney. Thats the day I did it and I have my money back.Cause I ordered from beyblademon also.
I bought from lightningpeg19 and got cheated out of $30 so don't pull that one on me.

And I don't think you do understand how much goes into a tournament. It's not just finances, but time, communication, and organization. It GRINDS you down.

For the record, I'm not made of money either. If you want more money, you just make more money. At 18, I went to high school full time, had my own appartment, and worked full time. I still managed to Beyblade, too.
ok ok ok. i admit defeat. i don't know what i'm saying. applaud my defeat for TRYING to plan a tourney with friends. We've never done it before bet we thought we should give it a try I suggested that we kept the prizes nice and simple so we didn't have to make any extreme purchases online. i try to defend the younger hosts from getting grinded down from hosting.... so yeah... go ahead. say what you want. cause at this point, i'm just going to do what i'm told. i'm backing down if this tourney gets shut down and i'm gonna try my best to support if this tourney gets approved... just letting you guys know that now...........
i think the tourenment will be post pwned
give details... until when? cause probably 20% of the people as of tomorrow will know about it.... please be more detailed. as a resort, we'll have to message all of them if necessary... and dark ray, we'll probably need everyone's contact number in case of emergency...
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:04 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: give details... until when? cause probably 20% of the people as of tomorrow will know about it.... please be more detailed. as a resort, we'll have to message all of them if necessary... and dark ray, we'll probably need everyone's contact number in case of emergency...
idk when cuz i have no prizes at the monment and i dnot hav a phone
so many probs >< i was looking foward to this!
that's.... not very helpful............ well, since we are noob hosts (meaning new at all of this... not to offend u or anything), i think we should keep the prizes nice and easy (meaning prizes we could walk in the store and buy). there's no need to make any extreme purchases online for such expensive beyblades. yeah, we want good prizes but u also have to consider the money involved. (man, i forgot when i said this aside from last night but this is getting redundant). so, how about we change the prizes to simpler prizes like earth eagle, storm pegasis, and burn phoenix (jospeh said he bought phoenix at toys r us i think... so i think they started selling them in stores now). and we NEED to know a time it will be postponed otherwise this WILL be a terrible tournament as bad as ikki's and morningmess'.... and we don't want that bad of a host reputation....
ok new prize list

3rd: Burn Pheonix
2nd: Torch Aries
1st Rock giraff

ps: torch aries will not be hitting stores untill late febuary or mid march.
but i really depends on how far back we're postponing the event.....
put me on as going and i could try and raise money for the tourney