[New York, New York] 02/19 - Spiral Grand Prix

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: Spiral Grand Prix
Date: February 19th, 2012
Venue: Central Park South in Heckscher Playground
Directions:
To get to Central Park south, you can take the R, N or Q train and get off at Fifth avenue and 59th street. Also, you can take the ABCD1 trains to 59th st. Columbus Circle

[Image: fef1xh.jpg]
[Image: 2vjy90g.jpg]

Times:
* Meet up at 59th St. Columbus Circle at 11:00am underneath the giant globe.
* Head to Heckscher Playground to set up along with practice and free play at 12:00pm. Registration will take place at this time.
* Official tournament starts at around 12:30.

Like all official WBO tournaments, there will be a $5 entrance fee if you don't have a Blader's Passport. You can buy one at the tournament for $10. As you know it allows you to enter any tournament for the next year without paying the fee, as well as giving you the chance to participate in whatever contests or giveaways the WBO may offer.

Prizes include:
2x Random Booster 9
1x Kreis Cygnus
1x Metal Assist
2x Metal Face II

Blader List:
Cye Kinomiya
Ga'Hooleone
Sniperâ„¢
sparkman321lir
Kaji Motomiya
shadow x 9365
yassin187
ichigo-kun
TooManyPegasis
Cyber Blader
ikmv
PyrusOverlord
Laidbackblader
SamanthaD.
ScytheLDragoFConfused
Joseph317
JonnB
Fakaradin1

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Feb. 18, 2012  4:38 AM)bladerman Wrote: Going to try to make it.
Wish me good luck, my first wbo tournament!

Surely it will be better than any you have been to before, or, if you never went to any other in the past, any that you could go to in the future. You can get advice from the people there if you have never used our legal stadiums before, and keep in mind that no matter how well you play, you will still get two Credits, which is currently enough to exchange them for a Face Booster DIAMOND for your profile here.
First we will all meet at columbus circle under the big globe at 11am right?then we all go to central park?
YAY! Another tournament to attend!
Where's the Tournament Queen, huh?!
I will try my best to come.
(Feb. 18, 2012  4:56 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: First we will all meet at columbus circle under the big globe at 11am right?then we all go to central park?

I believe so. I know the way, so if there are any stragglers, is there any way I may help out?
Thanks Arupaeo, I can go! see you all there Grin
Wait, do we HAVE to meet at the big globe? Or can we just go straight to the park and wait there?
I'm probably going straight to the park.
I am going straight were the tournament is going to be held!
Confirmed yo. Grin Let's do this! I want that battle against you Arupaeo! My 7 HMS vs. your asdfghjkl number of beys. Hopefully I can buy a Thunder Dragon and Diablo Nemesis off of you too.

I really need a Beat Lynx right now. Much appreciated if someone could sell me a NIB (preferred)/Mint one at the tournament!

As for location-wise, I'm just going straight to the park.
Hey finaly i can go, and Cye do you know what format its going to be.
I'll be there Smile
sign me up thank you
sorry can't go something came up
Just posting, I'm selling some stuff at the tournament tomorrow. PM me for reservations/offers if prices aren't listed beforehand. If you want to meet up with me and offer then only, that's fine as well, but people who PM have priority if they are present when you are at the tournament as well:

Light Launcher w/ TT winders x2: 1 for $.75, 2 for $1.25 (Mint)
Light Launcher II w/ winders x2: 1 for $1, 2 for $1.50 (Mint)
Beypoint Card (Mint)
Gravity Perseus/Destroyer face stickers and Big Bang Pegasis stickers (looking to trade for other sticker sheets)
Pisces Metal System Wheel (Used)
DF145 (Used)
BS (Used)
Flame MW (Used)
L-Drago II CW URS/Ultimate Absorb edition, stickers applied but slightly worn (Mint)
L-Drago II Face URS/Ultimate Absorb edition (Mint)
Will update with more by tonight/tomorrow.

As for buying:
Beat Lynx TH170WD NIB preferred/NIP/Mint *******************
Diablo Nemesis XGrin NIB/NIP *****
Fusion Hades AD145SWD NIP w/ box/NIP/Mint ***
Kreis Cygnus 145WD ***
Other 4D beys **
Extra rubber bottoms **
HMS beys (which aren't too pricey) ****
If you guys are going straight to the park make sure you know how to get there. I pick the glove because it's easy for everyone to find.
will ther be any attack type stadiums that u are selling if so please tell me the price
I would like to buy some new beys, what is selling at the tournament?
I'll be there at 12:00. (By the way anybody play Call of Duty on the Wii? if so, I'll give you my ally code so we can do 1v1!)
I am coming put me on comfirmed bladers list.
Count me and famemonster8 in! Put us on the confirmed bladers list, please

EDIT: Actually, I have a cold, and can't make it. Famemonster8 is going though.

DARN THIS COLD WEATHER! Pinching_eyes
I'm going directly to the park!