[New,York, NY, USA] 6/4/16-Bursting into the City-BeyDays 2016

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Bursting into the City-BeyDays 2016
SATURDAY, JUNE 4 2016
Central Park South in Heckscher Playground
BURST FORMAT
Directions/Additional Information
To get to Central Park south, you can take the R, N or Q train and get off at Fifth avenue and 59th street. Also, you can take the ABCD1 trains to 59th st. Columbus Circle.

Tournament Time: Tournament Registration and Free Play will be starting at 11:30, however we be starting the event at 12:00. It would be appreciated, however, if attendees would be there at least a couple of minutes earlier so we can get the battles and or blocks ready beforehand. We'd like to get the tournament done as soon as possible so please try to come on time. If you come late you will not be able to play.

Entry Fees: Tournament entry will cost five dollars a person, although if an extra ten is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that! As you know it allows you to enter any tournament for the next year without paying the fee, as well as giving you the chance to participate in whatever contests or giveaways the WBO may offer.

Side Note: Please, PLEASE, PLEASE keep a hold on each and every part you own. We'd like to avoid thefts of all types, from Beyblades to game systems and laptops. Keep all your personal belongings close to your person at all times; do not leave them hanging around, as they are YOUR responsibility, and the tournament staff cannot be held liable for thefts.

Participants of any WBO tournament that takes place during BeyDays will receive the Face of Days VII!

Waived Credit Limit

As usual, all BeyDays events are exempt from the limit of Credits of 8 per weekend. That way, there's no limit to your dedication to Beyblade!

BeyLotto — Win Huge Prizes!

Yet again we're closing off BeyDays with a grand BeyLotto!

[Image: beylotto.png]

All participants in a BeyDays tournaments are automatically going to be entered in this crazy giveaway. Therefore, the more events you participate in, the more chances you have at winning a prize!

On top of that, a participation in the aformentioned Face Contest: Photography will grant you one entry in the BeyLotto as well, with additional chances given to the winner(s) too!

As usual, Passport Holders are given the priority for the top prize, as thanks for their continued support!

All 30 picked winners will receive their choice of the following huge list of Face Boosters:

And for the physical prizes...

Grand Prize:
ANYTHING YOU WANT + WBO T-Shirt

[Image: anythingyouwant.png]

2nd Prize:
Amaterios Aero Assault Black Ver. + WBO T-Shirt

[Image: IbEoM4N.png]

3rd Prize:
Random Layer Booster Vol. 1 & 2 + WBO T-Shirt

[Image: yWaZatS.png]

4th – 10th: Any Beyblade Burst Booster Starter or Booster

For the stupendous ~ANYTHING YOU WANT~, all we ask you is the usual: be reasonable in your choices (under $50 USD), explore the web to make sure it's actually obtainable, and please give us a list of three items you would like to get the most.

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!

[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade [Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word!
#BEYBLADE #BEYDAYS #WBO

Think you can make it? Post here!
If you think you'll be able to make it out to this event, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
UltimateOrion
~Thunder~
Leone 7
Hades Lynx
Team Meteor
PrincessPinky
Yandeel.da the
Joshil100
Orichalcon

Possible Attendees:
Cye Kinomiya
Ironeye7
SnakeFang

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Alright, update- due to some metro card issues, I'm running late, but I'm at Bryant park and the next train should get me there. Hopefully before noon. I have everything I need, public transport is just sabotaging me.

EDIT: I'm here, I think, but I don't see anyone with beyblades.
1st:UltimateOrion
2nd:Leone 7
3rd:Cye Kinomiya
4th:~Thunder~
Today was really hot. Some new people showed up and that was good. I ended up being 10-2 today! Shoutout to @[Leone 7] for bringing pizza(even though I didn't get a chance to eat any lol).
I had fun. I just desperately need to get more parts. My Deathscyther and Valkyries are all way too worn. I hope Hasbro releases Valkyrie with the new style teeth from Xcalibur and foward.
Dang Leone7 that's a great comeback! I wish I would've stayed longer to see it!
Leone7,thank you for the pizza so good i ate 3 slices ,congratulations all 4 winners ,hope one of you will get rewarded in the bey lotto or even the people that participated.i liked seeing everybody Work so hard Today it really made me excited,hope there's another one like this in central park
Can't wait for beydays 2017!
(Jun. 05, 2016  3:00 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: Dang Leone7 that's a great comeback! I wish I would've stayed longer to see it!
lol thanks i honestly didnt think that i was going to make a come back Smile

(Jun. 05, 2016  5:06 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: Leone7,thank you for the pizza so good i ate 3 slices ,congratulations all 4 winners ,hope one of you will get rewarded in the bey lotto or even the people that participated.i liked seeing everybody Work so hard Today it really made me excited,hope there's another one like this in central park
Can't wait for beydays 2017!

no problem im glad everyone had fun
We regret to announce to all participants of this tournament that none of its results can be processed. We were unable to receive the correct order of the matches, and this element has a considerable impact when processing BeyBattles in the BeyPoint System.

Seeing as there were also reports of cheating, technically we cannot distribute any Faces or Credits in good faith either, knowing that the matchups may have been tinkered with despite the new double-blind rule.

Since these allegations also echoed a few previous reports we have received of UltimateOrion and his brother ~Thunder~ colluding and always trying to peak at their opponents' Beyblade selection, we have no choice but to ban them from all tournaments, both hosting and participating, as well as on-site. Both priviledges come as a package deal, not independently from one another.

Judging by the way the event was going, it also looked like UltimateOrion was not exactly planning on conducting a few battles between 'lower-ranked' or 'casual' Bladers, so it may be more than negligence or loss of habit that led to the incorrect order of matches to be what he submitted.

All in all, this is a regrettable turnout on all accounts. We sincerely apologise to the participants of this tournament and wish we could do something to make up for the lost Faces and Credits, at least. Hopefully another event can be held in the near future that will be more enjoyable overall.
(Jul. 06, 2016  6:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We regret to announce to all participants of this tournament that none of its results can be processed. We were unable to receive the correct order of the matches, and this element has a considerable impact when processing BeyBattles in the BeyPoint System.

Seeing as there were also reports of cheating, technically we cannot distribute any Faces or Credits in good faith either, knowing that the matchups may have been tinkered with despite the new double-blind rule.

Since these allegations also echoed a few previous reports we have received of UltimateOrion and his brother ~Thunder~ colluding and always trying to peak at their opponents' Beyblade selection, we have no choice but to ban them from all tournaments, both hosting and participating, as well as on-site. Both priviledges come as a package deal, not independently from one another.

Judging by the way the event was going, it also looked like UltimateOrion was not exactly planning on conducting a few battles between 'lower-ranked' or 'casual' Bladers, so it may be more than negligence or loss of habit that led to the incorrect order of matches to be what he submitted.

All in all, this is a regrettable turnout on all accounts. We sincerely apologise to the participants of this tournament and wish we could do something to make up for the lost Faces and Credits, at least. Hopefully another event can be held in the near future that will be more enjoyable overall.
but ultimateorion had nothing to do with this only
Thunder(I'm not going against anyone but I'm living proof and just saying the facts)
UltimateOrion failed to accurately record the tournament results, knew this, and yet submitted them in their completely invalid format anyway. Only through an investigation were we able to confirm that these results were not correct. UltimateOrion even knew that we were investigating the issue yet failed to come clean about it to us.

As always, we don't take permanent bans lightly — particularly for active members of our tournament community — but in this instance, we weren't left with a choice. It's difficult to trust UltimateOrion to approach the game with honesty and fairness as a host or as a participant going forward.
soooo... who's gonna host that tournament this month if not him?
Actually New York has had difficulty holding tournaments every month partly because UltimateOrion kept postponing or canceling them lately, but do not worry: it could be anyone of you who takes the initiative to host events from now on, and you can even alternate among yourselves.
(Jul. 07, 2016  10:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually New York has had difficulty holding tournaments every month partly because UltimateOrion kept postponing or canceling them lately, but do not worry: it could be anyone of you who takes the initiative to host events from now on, and you can even alternate among yourselves.

Is there anywhere on this site that can tell me how to host one? I am eager to take the initiative.
(Jul. 07, 2016  10:13 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2016  10:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually New York has had difficulty holding tournaments every month partly because UltimateOrion kept postponing or canceling them lately, but do not worry: it could be anyone of you who takes the initiative to host events from now on, and you can even alternate among yourselves.

Is there anywhere on this site that can tell me how to host one? I am eager to take the initiative.

Why yes there is; in the Event Proposal sub-forum, the PDF guide is there. Here is the link to it. I hope to see you hosting sometime in the near future Smile
(Jul. 07, 2016  10:24 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2016  10:13 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote:

Why yes there is; in the Event Proposal sub-forum, the PDF guide is there. Here is the link to it. I hope to see you hosting sometime in the near future Smile

Thanks man, appreciated.
Dear God it's been forever since I've been on here