New York Beyblade Burst Tournament Report: Happy Burstsgiving!

So to start off, I want to thank @[LazerBeamz], @[RED NINJA 0829], and @[RandomBlader64] for judging as well! Also, thanks again Lazer. You were a huge help today with getting everyone's attention and helping announce the rules. We should definitely get a megaphone for next time haha. I also want to thank all of the participants and parents for taking the time to come out! I really appreciated talking to y'all and I look forward to seeing you come around next time! But regarding the tournament, we had 20 Bladers show up, so we ran Swiss. And I'll admit, I was really looking forward to participating in the first tournament I hosted, but I decided against it, as someone needed to be up and at em in case anything went array. Luckily, nothing bad happened. And don't worry, I'll be participating next time. I'll also try to record some footage next time around, as I just needed to use my phone as a hotspot for my computer and stuff. But back to the tournament, the other judges and I saw a variety of stuff. From Geist Fafnir to Orb Egis to Left Eclipse to Dead Hades to Cho-Z Valkyrie (although I don't think it was actually used today), there was some variety and that was cool. Several Hasbro combos, most involving Balkesh B3 on Atomic, Bearing, and Destroy, saw success as well. But at the same time, I'd say that there were more Hasbro combos used as opposed to Takara Tomy combos, a lot of it being stock too, but hey, when it came down to it, it was possible for us to see some good Hasbro combos beating some good Takara Tomy combos. Like for example, because of him expecting to see Takara Tomy combos for the most part, Lazer told me he wanted to handicap himself by not using Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, or Revive Phoenix today, but because of things like Balkesh B3 and Fafnir F3 beating his Opposite Spin Spriggan Requiem on Xtend+, it actually came back to bite him in the butt. He also wanted me to tell y'all to not sleep on Balkesh B3 haha. But to be honest, I'd say one of the main issues with Hasbro is we don't have a Layer that can beat Same and Opposite Spin consistently, it's usually one or the other. Garuda G3 or Spryzen Requiem S3 might've filled these roles, but, they've been sitting out on the sidelines for a while now. Moving onto the Finals, the variety in Bladers' Decks was really interesting as well. While the winner of today's tournament, @[NewRocChampion1], mainly used Balkesh B3 0Bump Bearing, it was cool seeing Buster Xcalibur and Hazard Kerbeus in his Deck, regardless if they didn't have much use compared to Balkesh B3. I also saw things like Orb Egis and Buster Xcalibur on Atomic, Left Eclipse on Destroy' (Destroy Dash), Luinor L3 on Orbit, Archer Hercules and Spriggan Requiem on Bearing, Revive Phoenix on Eternal, and much, much more. One of the things I definitely want to try and do next time I host is write down every combo I saw and the matchup results, as it could help me in writing these tournament reports. Even though I just hosted this tournament today, my memory is somewhat fuzzy as I observed and judged many matches, so I'm not going to be able to remember every combo and how it did unfortunately. I'll try to get better at it next time around though. But overall, today was really fun and regardless of the fact that I didn't participate, I had a blast just seeing all of the participants have fun, learn new things, make new friends, and just enjoy themselves. To be honest with y'all, I was really nervous coming into today, but it wasn't bad at all. It was really, really cool. Anyone who's trying to start a scene in their area, take it from me, you won't regret it.

Pictures
Also, it might just be me, but the reason I look kinda cringey in the photos is because I was looking at many cameras at once lol. (Also, if you didn't know, I'm the guy wearing the black snapback)

And if you have any other questions, fire away. I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.
Congrats on your first tournament! It's good to see more combo diversity and especially more hasbro stuff. Looking forward to seeing more tournaments from you!
Hi guys I'm the NewRocChampion1 and subscribe to my channel BladerDeku23

And I thank my friends and I thank kjrules for hosting this tournament and I hope I'll see random bladder vending Lego detective too it's was gun ?

And I thank my friends and I thank kjrules for hosting this tournament and I hope I'll see random bladder vending Lego detective too it's was gun ?
Thank you kjrules, his family, and Lazer for hosting the tournament. You guys were awesome and the tournament was very organized! Simply fun and enjoyable day. Looking forward to next one!
(Nov. 26, 2018  5:47 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Hi guys I'm the NewRocChampion1 and subscribe to my channel BladerDeku23

And  I thank my friends and I thank kjrules for hosting this tournament and I hope I'll see random bladder vending Lego detective too it's was gun ?

And  I thank my friends and I thank kjrules for hosting this tournament and I hope I'll see random bladder vending Lego detective too it's was gun ?

(Nov. 27, 2018  5:02 AM)Vincen Wrote: Thank you kjrules, his family, and Lazer for hosting the tournament. You guys were awesome and the tournament was very organized!  Simply fun and enjoyable day. Looking forward to next one!
No problem! Thank you both for coming out. I'm glad y'all had a good time!